PDA

View Full Version : Top Horse Analytics: 06/13/2016 Weekly Statistics

Augenj
06-13-2016, 06:24 AM
Welcome to a subset of the weekly statistics produced by Top Horse Analytics.

The following graphs simulate wagers from the start of the current logical year to the present.

Augenj
06-13-2016, 06:26 AM
Belmont Park

Augenj
06-13-2016, 06:27 AM
Churchill Downs

Augenj
06-13-2016, 06:28 AM
Gulfstream Park

Augenj
06-13-2016, 06:30 AM
Santa Anita

VigorsTheGrey
06-13-2016, 11:21 PM
Thank you so much for compiling and presenting these data sets...I think they are really interesting and love the large sample sizes and the updates...Was wondering if anyone out there has drawn out any interesting conclusions or ideas related to the info presented here....?

Augenj
06-14-2016, 05:49 AM
Thank you so much for compiling and presenting these data sets...I think they are really interesting and love the large sample sizes and the updates...Was wondering if anyone out there has drawn out any interesting conclusions or ideas related to the info presented here....?
To me, the law of large numbers seems to smooth out any chance of profit using just one of these elements. I believe profit lies with compound conditions such as betting the favorite to win when it's running in a certain race type or another condition(s). I think the best day I've had was at AQU when the favorite, morning line favorite, and top horse were all in agreement and there were 8 winners in 9 races and a cheap Pick 6. Yes, the payoffs were low but the day was profitable. However, I don't have the numbers on this particular compound condition over a long period of time.