PDA

View Full Version : Mexico.....

Tom
07-05-2004, 11:46 PM
So 4 POS Mexican soldiers interupted a funeral procession for an American GI kille din Iraq. They were in his hometown in Mexico when these bottom feeding miserable excuses for soldiers stopped them.
I have said this before and I will say it again.....invade Mexico-no good comes from it and they are nothing but problems for us. Mine the borders, Mexico is the most useless country in ther western hemisphere.
Too bad our troops weren't carrying real weapns-they should have mowed the four donkey soldiers down where they stood.
GD Mexico. And the mule they rode in on.

BTW...this dead soldier might well have been the only Mexican to ever come to the US legally.

ljb
07-06-2004, 07:01 AM
You go Tom,
Nuke em all!
Except N. Korea, Dubya is trying to cut a deal for that foul mouthed vp and Halliburton so we best avoid N. Korea. Oh wait a minute, wishy washy also is trying to get the hispanic vote, perhaps this incident should just be buried until after the election. Vaya con Dios mi amigo !

cj
07-06-2004, 07:20 AM
So ljb, as I've asked all the others who rip the VP for his language, what did you think of Kerry's use of the same word in Rolling Stone magazine. Just your thoughts, no spin or links or pasted articles, please.

cj
07-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Still waiting, its been 20 minutes. I can see you are here. Still searching Google? DNC site? :D

JustRalph
07-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
Still waiting, its been 20 minutes. I can see you are here. Still searching Google? DNC site? :D

waiting for an email from the home office maybe? Or the Arab League?

ljb
07-06-2004, 05:37 PM
I believe I have already responded to this question on another thread. But will do so again.
The use of such language does not bother me as much as the hipocratic use by Cheney. One who pretends to have family values and a vp to a man who claims to be a born again Christian. Talk about hipocracy these guys make Rush look decent, well maybe not decent but close to it.
PS. I had an 8:18 tee time this morning. When I returned I had a light lunch and cut the grass. Just got back on line. Not sure how accurate the times are on this board.

Tom
07-06-2004, 06:55 PM
Grow up, Ljb.
People swear. Get over it.
LOL and of course, LOL!

ljb
07-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Tom,
People get blow jobs too. Get over it!

Tom
07-06-2004, 10:39 PM
More people swear. :rolleyes:

Buckeye
07-06-2004, 10:41 PM
From interns in the Oval Office.
Why not? The Senator from New York got over it.
Must be tough to find a babysitter.

cj
07-07-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by ljb
I believe I have already responded to this question on another thread. But will do so again.
The use of such language does not bother me as much as the hipocratic use by Cheney. One who pretends to have family values and a vp to a man who claims to be a born again Christian. Talk about hipocracy these guys make Rush look decent, well maybe not decent but close to it.
PS. I had an 8:18 tee time this morning. When I returned I had a light lunch and cut the grass. Just got back on line. Not sure how accurate the times are on this board.

Does Kerry claim to not be Christian? If so, I'll buy your argument.

You are full of it with the time. I could see you moving about the forums...I'm watching you...LOL! I'm sure it took a while to get the response back from the DNC.

ljb
07-07-2004, 07:02 AM
cj,
Sorry didn't know you were keeping tabs on me so closely. You work for the government right?
I'll have to use more caution from now on.
Big brother is watching. Your splitting hairs on the Christian thing. kerry does not go around spouting about christian values and the tell someone to go (Cheney expletive) themselves.
Ok where will I be in 30 minutes?

Tom
07-07-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by ljb
cj,
......Ok where will I be in 30 minutes?

Can't tell 100%, only about 10% on this one, but I bet I know where your HEAD will be then!" :D

ljb
07-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Tom,
You are so silly.