PDA

View Full Version : Pace View-NCG

EMD4ME
06-07-2016, 07:22 PM
I see NCG has an advertisement for "Pace View".

Care to tell us more details NCG?

Thoughts?

NorCalGreg
06-07-2016, 07:39 PM
I see NCG has an advertisement for "Pace View".

Care to tell us more details NCG?

Thoughts?

I just read Whodo's befuddlement at the banner-ad. Instead of going with GODADDY..I went with the less expensive BIG MAMMA. BIG MAMMA said "you need a call to action" button. Sigh...big mamma was right.

I thought people would just instinctively know that was a banner link.
(actually I made it myself on one of those freebie banner-makers online)

I have a software program and a website WWW.PACE-VIEW.COM that banner ad links to, EMD. PA Mike would rather I keep my discussions about it in my own thread, so that's it for now. Is it too late to change that banner, Mike? :rolleyes:

Speed Figure
06-07-2016, 07:53 PM
I would think as long as you are paying to advertise it's all good! If your not, it may be a problem.

EMD4ME
06-07-2016, 07:53 PM
I just read Whodo's befuddlement at the banner-ad. Instead of going with GODADDY..I went with the less expensive BIG MAMMA. BIG MAMMA said "you need a call to action" button. Sigh...big mamma was right.

I have a software program and a website WWW.PACE-VIEW.COM that banner ad links to, EMD. PA Mike would rather I keep my discussions about it in my own thread, so that's it for now. Is it too late to change that banner, Mike? :rolleyes:

Thanks NCG. You have your own thread? What's the name?

NorCalGreg
06-07-2016, 08:07 PM

Yes I certainly am paying for it, speedy--it was either pay up--or join SRU :D

Truth be told..PA Mike isn't as much a buh' head as he'd have you think.

this thread EMD: *Handicapping Methods-Spot Play Testing-Software Etc

been posting on it forever.....

kingfin66
06-07-2016, 08:07 PM

I can never tell if you are serious or joking. In the event that your question was serious, here is a link to NCG's rather epic thread.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129208

EMD4ME
06-07-2016, 08:40 PM
I can never tell if you are serious or joking. In the event that your question was serious, here is a link to NCG's rather epic thread.

And I'm gonna keep it that way ;) :cool:

In all super seriousness, no I don't read those software threads normally. Was just curious, that's all. You can never stop learning in life.

NCG, sarscasm detected. Real smart to be advertising and insulting on a message board. Shows you the brains behind that operation :eek:

NorCalGreg
06-07-2016, 08:42 PM

Thought I deleted that post...LOL. That was back when I was "blogging".

NorCalGreg
06-07-2016, 08:47 PM
And I'm gonna keep it that way ;) :cool:

In all super seriousness, no I don't read those software threads normally. Was just curious, that's all. You can never stop learning in life.

NCG, sarscasm detected. Real smart to be advertising and insulting on a message board. Shows you the brains behind that operation :eek:

Thought you said you had a "thick skin". I wasn't even TRYING... and you got insulted? Allrighty then....have a good evening.

EMD4ME
06-07-2016, 10:05 PM
I do have thick skin. Wasn't insulted. Just thought I'd point out your business acumen might need sharpening. No hard feelings.

You have a good evening as well NCG.

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2016, 11:23 PM

I have a software program and a website WWW.PACE-VIEW.COM that banner ad links to, EMD. PA Mike would rather I keep my discussions about it in my own thread, so that's it for now. Is it too late to change that banner, Mike? :rolleyes:Actually, you don't have to keep the discussion in your own thread. If someone else starts a thread, like this one, you're certainly free to talk all you want about your software.

What I meant was, don't go into preexisting threads that really have nothing to do with your software, or software in general, and start promoting your software.

Other than that, if it works within the thread, you're free to do it, and of course free to start your own thread. Of course, if you start 5-10 threads a day all about your software, that might be a problem. :lol:

Also, what's wrong with the banner? You can change it anytime you'd like while the campaign is active. Make sure you send me a private message as I"m not the best at checking my email every day.

Thanks!

Zaf
06-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Think the banner is well done, got my attention !

Z

Dave Schwartz
06-07-2016, 11:44 PM
NCG,

That is a pretty nice looking website. :ThmbUp:

Good luck in this endeavor.

Dave

NorCalGreg
06-08-2016, 12:32 AM
The banner's fine, Mike -- Dave, Zaf, pandy thank you all. That ad will have paid for itself soon.

Ain't capitalism great!

-NCG

JimG
06-08-2016, 07:29 AM
NCG,

Can you sort the race by NCG Power number?

Jim

jk3521
06-08-2016, 09:27 AM
NCG,

Can you sort the race by NCG Power number?

Jim

A sort feature would be good to have for all columns, but for the price, I can deal with it. I like that NCG power number. Any chance to see the secret of how the number is gotten?

Capper Al
06-08-2016, 10:58 AM
Yes I certainly am paying for it, speedy--it was either pay up--or join SRU :D

Truth be told..PA Mike isn't as much a buh' head as he'd have you think.

this thread EMD: *Handicapping Methods-Spot Play Testing-Software Etc

been posting on it forever.....

What is SRU?

Tom
06-08-2016, 11:39 AM
Stillriledup......RIP

Pensacola Pete
06-08-2016, 03:46 PM
Does this software accept JCapper files? They have the same general format as BRIS files, without the BRIS-specific things like Prime Power.

Speed Figure
06-08-2016, 04:03 PM
Does this software accept JCapper files? They have the same general format as BRIS files, without the BRIS-specific things like Prime Power.
I'm sure if you change the name to .drf it will work. Prime Power will be PSR.

Racey
06-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Nice site ...like the use of e1 & e2 pace also a key part of Pandy's book.

Racey
06-08-2016, 07:08 PM
find the price attractive as well you will do well with this. Are you giving credit to horses up close to a plus race shape. I find these horses racing against the flow akin to the drf C rating great opportunities

NorCalGreg
06-08-2016, 07:29 PM
That's good to know speedy---I had told someone they couldn't use the Multicaps files. The columns aren't sortable--sorry. I had to make some sacrifices to keep the price down.

As far as the Power Number...if I revealed the source, I wouldn't have much left to sell. Almost everything revolves around that figure.

To answer your question, Racey....a horse won't quality for a power number if he isn't up close early. He gets an N/A.

I'm pretty sure it won't accept j-caps, pete--no matter how you format.

jk3521
06-08-2016, 07:46 PM
As far as the Power Number...if I revealed the source, I wouldn't have much left to sell. Almost everything revolves around that figure.

Oh.well. Can't blame a guy for trying. Maybe I can figure it out on my own.

Speed Figure
06-08-2016, 07:57 PM
I'm very interested to see how the #:4: runs in this race. By all accounts the figs say possible bounce. Big fig on wet fast track, but with a 12/1 ML he would be a good bet if he stays at 10/1 or higher.

NorCalGreg
06-08-2016, 08:36 PM
What do you think about the last race at Penn speedy?

Mission Gap looks solid @ 5-1

NorCalGreg
06-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Yep....way to show off the POWER of the power number there, NorCal---'Mission ran dead last

Fox
06-08-2016, 11:30 PM
Stillriledup......RIP

Did he die? Booted? Self banishment?

chrisl
06-08-2016, 11:42 PM
I am running Jcap files. Working fine

Pensacola Pete
06-09-2016, 12:25 AM
I have the program, and JCapper files definitely work.

NorCalGreg
06-09-2016, 01:52 AM
I have the program, and JCapper files definitely work.

Great!

Speed Figure
06-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Keep in mind that if your using the jcapper files you may get different results because the pace numbers are completely different from bris. Greg, I didn't download Penn so I couldn't show that last race.

TJC
06-09-2016, 04:22 AM
To Speed Figure, chrisl, and pensacola pete

You mentioned that you can use JCapper files with Greg's program...I am assuming you mean BRIS MultiCAPS data files and not HDW files...am I right?

If so, did you have to change the file in any way or just the file extension?

And if you did change the file extension, which extension worked for you?

Thanks for your help.

TJC

mikesal57
06-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Yep....way to show off the POWER of the power number there, NorCal---'Mission ran dead last

Dont worry about it...Handifast had him also...

It could be the rail position but I cant see it...yet

mike

mikesal57
06-09-2016, 09:14 AM
To Speed Figure, chrisl, and pensacola pete

You mentioned that you can use JCapper files with Greg's program...I am assuming you mean BRIS MultiCAPS data files and not HDW files...am I right?

If so, did you have to change the file in any way or just the file extension?

And if you did change the file extension, which extension worked for you?

Thanks for your help.

TJC

JCapper files are from HDW

To change file extension just rename it to xxxxx.DRF

Dr Gonzo
06-09-2016, 09:30 AM

As a wise old jockey once told me, "NEVER bet a horse at Penn National".

Holds as true today as it did years ago.

Pace View had a good nite in general at PN. 3 Top P winners and a P3 paid $29.00. Also Best Bets were 2 for 2.

Very promising program.

Doc

ebcorde
06-09-2016, 12:25 PM
I sure you'll do better at pointing to the right Horses than the confusing Bris Summary files.

chrisl
06-09-2016, 12:40 PM
HDW files. I am not changing the extension. Works fine.

TJC
06-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Thanks chrisl

Pensacola Pete
06-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Unless I missed the URL, it looks like BRIS did away with their unlimited data file plan. That's too bad. I would have liked to test BRIS vs JC files for a few weeks, but not at $1 per card.

EDIT: Never mind. I found the unlimited plan. They don't make it very conspicuous.

TJC
06-09-2016, 02:13 PM
I have an unlimited data file plan with BRIS for MultiCAPS files.

I have started to compare their layouts and if I think the structure is basically the same, I will purchase the program and give it a try by changing the extension from mcp to drf.

When I talked to Bris tech support they were unsure if the files were basically interchangeable.

acorn54
06-09-2016, 05:46 PM

I have started to compare their layouts and if I think the structure is basically the same, I will purchase the program and give it a try by changing the extension from mcp to drf.

When I talked to Bris tech support they were unsure if the files were basically interchangeable.

would appreciate success or failure doing that tjc. i tried once changing the extension. if memory serves me i could not find a way to make it work with another piece of software. but my mind is not as good as it once was and i might be wrong on that. lol.

green80
06-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Tried Pace View Pro for the first time today. Playing LAD, I just clicked on the best bets and got 2 winners out of 3 bets, simple enough and thats making $$.

NorCalGreg
06-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Tried Pace View Pro for the first time today. Playing LAD, I just clicked on the best bets and got 2 winners out of 3 bets, simple enough and that's making $$.

Thanks for the research Pete, and the kind words, Dr G. and greenie--I played some exacta boxes at Belmont...any top two that weren't both the ML 1-2 favs--hit the 2nd race for $40+. Let me tell you, though...I didn't play GGF, but PACE VIEW cleaned up there, BTP, and damn near every tier-2 track I looked at. That's where I'm most comfortable anyway.

Now I gotta try to figure out the Derby Wars for tomorrow...I am certainly out of my element there.

good luck ya'll

knock 'em dead in the tourney

-NCG

Zaf
06-09-2016, 11:34 PM

Most likely it would work. I have done the .mcp to .drf switch with other programs with success.

Z

TJC
06-09-2016, 11:59 PM
You are right Zaf. When I found out the correct way to change the file extension so that it also changed the file type from mcp to drf I ran it through JCapper with no problem.

I now believe that I will be able to use Greg's program after all, so I will be ordering it soon.

TJC

TJC
06-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Acorn,

If you want to talk about changing the extension and file type from mcp to drf so you can run the file in JCapper or with another software program, we can talk by PM since I don't think many here are interested in that.

Or we can talk on the JCapper message board...there my name is Tom C.

Let me know your preference.

TJC

Zaf
06-10-2016, 12:06 AM
You are right Zaf. When I found out the correct way to change the file extension so that it also changed the file type from mcp to drf I ran it through JCapper with no problem.

I now believe that I will be able to use Greg's program after all, so I will be ordering it soon.

TJC

Great :)

green80
06-10-2016, 09:59 AM
NCG,

I don't know how your program arrives at it's SPD figure but every winner on the card yesterday at LAD was rated #1 or #2 in your speed figure column.

johnhannibalsmith
06-10-2016, 10:47 AM
NCG,

I don't know how your program arrives at it's SPD figure but every winner on the card yesterday at LAD was rated #1 or #2 in your speed figure column.

That's good stuff. I'm not a software sort but having always read all of Greg's various approaches throughout the last year in either of the epic HTW/Test threads, it is pretty gratifying to see him taking it to the next level and breaking out the gate on the right foot.

I just hope that it doesn't work so well at TuP or I'm in even worse trouble than I already am. :lol:

green80
06-10-2016, 11:03 AM
I know where my money will be today. Will update....

Pensacola Pete
06-10-2016, 11:38 AM
You don't need to change the file extension. It accepts *.drf , *.eg, *.jcp, and *.mcp files as is.

Dr Gonzo
06-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Pace View Hits $2 Tri Ice Cold - :4: :6: :9: $216.50

Nice.

Racey
06-10-2016, 04:31 PM
all that work paying off NCG well done

green80
06-10-2016, 07:10 PM
NCG,

NCG,
Today at LAD, I just played your top SPD rated horse. On the 7 race card PV had 4 winners 6.40, 3.60, 13.80, 7.40. More than doubled my investment.

NorCalGreg
06-10-2016, 07:59 PM
NCG,
Today at LAD, I just played your top SPD rated horse. On the 7 race card PV had 4 winners 6.40, 3.60, 13.80, 7.40. More than doubled my investment.

Good deal man, glad to hear...anyone playing in the Derby Wars tourney? OMG! Swear I was right there!!! Then in the end I couldn't buy a winner. I faded like a cheap suit.

Handiman
06-10-2016, 08:36 PM
I know you have looked at my program. I would like to look at yours. Is it downloadable?

Handi:)

NorCalGreg
06-10-2016, 09:42 PM
You get that "dealer's copy" handi? That's state-of-the-art there, buddy! LOL

Tom
06-10-2016, 10:23 PM
Program opens fast and is very easy to use.
Streamline = good.

Will give if good test this weekend.

Handiman
06-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Not yet buddy. Should I go out and wait by the mailbox...:)

kingfin66
06-10-2016, 11:02 PM
My god, at $35 per copy I am going to have to purchase the software on general principle alone.

NCG, it's nice to see something generating a positive buzz. Guys like you, Handi, Headhawk who give us players something to try out and maybe make money with is pretty darn cool. And you really can't beat free, or in your case, almost free. Thanks for putting in the work to create something. I have a feeling that you are going to get a lot of support from this site and deservedly so.

Tom
06-10-2016, 11:11 PM
What he said. :ThmbUp:

The website is very good.
Unlike many, many so-called professional sites, that really suck.

NorCalGreg
06-10-2016, 11:53 PM
well thanks boys

I have gotten a lot of support already..sort of mildly surprised. Everyone's been very cool.

EMD4ME
06-10-2016, 11:56 PM
well thanks boys

I have gotten a lot of support already..sort of mildly surprised. Everyone's been very cool.

We're a good bunch of people NCG ;) Don't be surprised....

NorCalGreg
06-11-2016, 12:28 AM
We're a good bunch of people NCG ;) Don't be surprised....

haha...I meant that that once in a blue moon I can be sort of a jerk sometimes...but apparently there are no hard feelings from the many I've insulted over the years.

Say EMD...I didn't get any orders from Riker's Island...when are you gonna order?

NorCalGreg
06-11-2016, 12:29 AM
sorry.....force of habit. :D

NorCalGreg
06-11-2016, 12:36 AM
'Night all....time to start on that Belmont card

EMD4ME
06-11-2016, 01:21 AM
haha...I meant that that once in a blue moon I can be sort of a jerk sometimes...but apparently there are no hard feelings from the many I've insulted over the years.

Say EMD...I didn't get any orders from Riker's Island...when are you gonna order?

yes, you can be. Nope, no hard feelings pal.

1) That is f'n funny :D 1A) Are you kidding? I'm up over $50,000 for the last 4 weeks with consistant steady scores, without any program/software/computer telling my brain what to do. I'm just fine without it pal as I don't mind doing the heavy work to pick winners. No offense :)

Doesn't mean others can't benefit, so your program has it's place :ThmbUp:

VigorsTheGrey
06-11-2016, 02:03 AM
Good luck on your new endeavor NCG! When I get a little more ejimicated regarding software, files and all that stuff I'll definitely give it a shot...I know it sounds lame but I'm really quite computer ignoramus...anyway, have fun with it and remember to post some picks for us not yet up to speed...thanks, vig.

no breathalyzer
06-11-2016, 10:32 AM
yes, you can be. Nope, no hard feelings pal.

1) That is f'n funny :D 1A) Are you kidding? I'm up over $50,000 for the last 4 weeks with consistant steady scores, without any program/software/computer telling my brain what to do. I'm just fine without it pal as I don't mind doing the heavy work to pick winners. No offense :)

Doesn't mean others can't benefit, so your program has it's place :ThmbUp:
Can you teach me how ... i don't bet smart enough to make that much coin

EMD4ME
06-11-2016, 10:52 AM
I've said it a few times. Got pounded by some "sharpies" on here. I'll try one more time but in a quick nutshell.

Watch every replay 10 times, pan and head on.
Document steroid type trips notes on every horse.
Take steroid type track bias notes for every race day.
Take notes on horses in the paddock
Bet 1 or maybe 2 tracks maximum.
Put the money in when you like the sequence with zero fear.
Pound a horse if you love them.
If you're right cash. If you're more right, make sure you cash more. If you're super right, make sure you have it super smashed. (I hit the pick 5 on May 14 at Belmont 7 times as I was super right. Paid $13,000).
Look for any reason not to bet a race (Keep action down)
Study breeding inside out for younger horses.
Look at all variables, not just what some angle picked/or fig says is the winner.
Do your own speed fig/performance fig analysis
Time races you watch, equibase and tracks make many mistakes.
Take even more notes on gate breaks, jocks hands in the 1st stride etc.

There's more but the aforementioned is what I can't live without.

lamboguy
06-11-2016, 11:07 AM
delaware race 7 BENEFICIARY--------i have bet this horse 3 times so far and he has yet to make it to the gate.

golden gate race 6 SENECA SALLY--- just guessing at this Texas bred all the way out in California, don't know a thing about her except i think she should be well educated. the price looks right though.

green80
06-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Is there a way to scratch horses in the program?

johnhannibalsmith
06-11-2016, 12:59 PM

EDITED because I realized the context. :lol:

Not the track program.

lamboguy
06-11-2016, 05:31 PM
delaware race 7 BENEFICIARY--------i have bet this horse 3 times so far and he has yet to make it to the gate.

golden gate race 6 SENECA SALLY--- just guessing at this Texas bred all the way out in California, don't know a thing about her except i think she should be well educated. the price looks right though.

BENEFICIARY makes it to the gate no problem and proceeds to run bad. SENECA SALLY goes off at 40-1 and gets run down by the favorite and pays $24 for place.

Pensacola Pete
06-11-2016, 05:55 PM

Scratches are done via the vertical green box at the top with numbers in it. Click the number by post position (not always the same as program number). If you scratch the wrong horse, just reload the card.

green80
06-11-2016, 11:43 PM
What does the > before the horse's name indicate?

NorCalGreg
06-12-2016, 12:31 AM
What does the > before the horse's name indicate?

Thanks for your help Pete.

That arrow BEFORE a horse's name started out to be another spot play--it signals a horse that led at the 1st call last race--and today is back within 16 days.

There was some miscommunication between the programmer and I--it was supposed to be horses that DIDN'T WIN that last start. It loses some luster if the horse won last. As it is now, some have...some haven't.

What you would have *in theory* is a speedy horse in good condition ready to roll today. It would make the Power Number more powerful if that horse had TWO arrows pointing at it.

I did a quick, informal check...sure enough--a lot of the double-arrow horse DID win their last--or they won a MD race--also a double-arrow killer.

We'll see if we can fix that --NCG

VigorsTheGrey
06-12-2016, 12:50 AM
I've said it a few times. Got pounded by some "sharpies" on here. I'll try one more time but in a quick nutshell.

Watch every replay 10 times, pan and head on.
Document steroid type trips notes on every horse.
Take steroid type track bias notes for every race day.
Take notes on horses in the paddock
Bet 1 or maybe 2 tracks maximum.
Put the money in when you like the sequence with zero fear.
Pound a horse if you love them.
If you're right cash. If you're more right, make sure you cash more. If you're super right, make sure you have it super smashed. (I hit the pick 5 on May 14 at Belmont 7 times as I was super right. Paid $13,000).
Look for any reason not to bet a race (Keep action down)
Study breeding inside out for younger horses.
Look at all variables, not just what some angle picked/or fig says is the winner.
Do your own speed fig/performance fig analysis
Time races you watch, equibase and tracks make many mistakes.
Take even more notes on gate breaks, jocks hands in the 1st stride etc.

There's more but the aforementioned is what I can't live without.
Can you please explain your use of the word steroid in your second and third sentences. Not sure what you mean here, thank you, vig.

EMD4ME
06-12-2016, 08:01 AM
Yes of course.

A normal trip note might say: 3 wide trip, asked ft, held ok.

"Steroid" trip note: broke well but was 1 of 4 to be sent into Clubhouse turn, was faster than the other 3 but post caused him to be 3 wide 3rd instead of leader. Pressed 3 wide in 2nd Quarter, blew the race open with excellent 3rd Quarter move while 3 wide, changed leads perfectly into the lane, closers came 1/8, dug down under left hand whip to repulse decent closer and amazingly galloped out ahead of oncoming stone closer.

Normal Bias Note: Pro closers and outside paths today.

Steroid Bias Note: Heavy rain last night, sloppy, rail completely dead races 1, 2 and 3. Track gooey and muddy for race 4, rail got bit better but still minus. Harrowed for races 6-9, then rail got much better. Races 6789 went even to expectations/par. Others all were 1 second slow, indicating tiring track/pro closers early.

Tom
06-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Finger Lakes, June 11

5 Best Bets
5 winners - you swept the card of BB's

Bet 10 return 33.70

Nice man, nice.
This program will get a serious road test this week.

VigorsTheGrey
06-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Yes of course.

A normal trip note might say: 3 wide trip, asked ft, held ok.

"Steroid" trip note: broke well but was 1 of 4 to be sent into Clubhouse turn, was faster than the other 3 but post caused him to be 3 wide 3rd instead of leader. Pressed 3 wide in 2nd Quarter, blew the race open with excellent 3rd Quarter move while 3 wide, changed leads perfectly into the lane, closers came 1/8, dug down under left hand whip to repulse decent closer and amazingly galloped out ahead of oncoming stone closer.

Normal Bias Note: Pro closers and outside paths today.

Steroid Bias Note: Heavy rain last night, sloppy, rail completely dead races 1, 2 and 3. Track gooey and muddy for race 4, rail got bit better but still minus. Harrowed for races 6-9, then rail got much better. Races 6789 went even to expectations/par. Others all were 1 second slow, indicating tiring track/pro closers early.

Thank you, I understand now.

andicap
06-25-2016, 12:22 PM
I haven't read through all of your posts, so excuse me if this has already been asked. Do you use the Bris speed and pace figures in your handicapping?

mikesal57
06-25-2016, 12:46 PM
I haven't read through all of your posts, so excuse me if this has already been asked. Do you use the Bris speed and pace figures in your handicapping?

he will not say...its a secret formula....

NorCalGreg
06-25-2016, 12:55 PM

I absolutely do, andi. They work fine for me. :)

jpjpicks
06-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Hey NCG i said it before in one of my post so i will say it again WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ON SALE an GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING
Weed happy jimmy

mikesal57
06-25-2016, 01:08 PM
Guess who was this movie's biography about...

:lol:

NorCalGreg
06-25-2016, 08:32 PM
Hey NCG i said it before in one of my post so i will say it again WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK ON SALE an GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING
Weed happy jimmy

Why thank you Jimmy..nice to be remembered by one's old friends--surprised you still have any brain cells at all :D I don't have any room to talk LOL

Sales have been good--good enough for me to be able to sponsor the last turf stakes route race at GGF...I filled it with cheap dirt sprint claimers, unfortunately--who tore that that grass up!--NCG

jpjpicks
06-25-2016, 09:55 PM
am glad everything is working out an yes i still have some cells hahahaha :D
good luck NCG
JIMMY
PS: yes am going to pick up your software an see if i can work it with my top-4 picks its another tool to play with....

NorCalGreg
06-26-2016, 07:05 AM
Guess who was this movie's biography about...

:lol:

Dunno who that bio was about....but with his looks it couldn't have been about you, mike :lol:

This is for the "what if" crowd--my answer is:

"what if...a horse's LAST race -- more info can be gleaned than any other previous race?" I finally have a way to show the ENTIRE Pace View Screen all at once--and circled all the "signals" THREE FORKS GOLD showed.

This one was pretty obvious--paid $5.00 Don't know how you can justify betting a horse that pays $2.60 or whatever. But sometimes these "obvious" horses pay $12.00...

These pace standouts from their LAST RACE are everywhere,of course they don't win every time. You can dig and dig...search and dig some more looking for a horse that had trouble two straight races....a hidden gem...and you'll probably end up with a horse that will run into trouble again---that's what they do.

I didn't circle Hi Prime Power because that just lower odds and enhances nada. Also --they finished cold 1-2-3-4...horses without a power number predictably finished out

This is what you get with ONE CLICK: EMD 6/25 4TH RACE

mikesal57
06-26-2016, 08:01 AM
Dunno who that bio was about....but with his looks it couldn't have been about you, mike :lol:

Thats a movie from 2001 , Russell Crowe in "A Beautiful Mind"
A biography on a Nobel Peace prize winner..John Nash
He is a mathematician...reminds me of you...

O , by the way.....he went bonkers , crazy in the head..

So beware!!

MIke

LOL

Pensacola Pete
06-26-2016, 12:58 PM
A biography on a Nobel Peace prize winner..John Nash
He is a mathematician...reminds me of you...

O , by the way.....he went bonkers , crazy in the head..

He won the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences.

Nash suffered from paranoid-schizophrenia in the 1960s and 1970s but eventually overcame it to lead a relatively normal life.

PaceAdvantage
06-29-2016, 08:02 PM
Thread has been scrubbed...had to be done...get back on topic and act civil or we'll just close the thread...