PDA

View Full Version : RATs

Ocala Mike
06-07-2016, 05:32 PM
New acronym (tom should love this) - Republicans Against Trump.

We start with Sen Lindsay Graham, SC:

"There'll come a time when love of country will trump hatred of Hillary."

Please feel free to post other examples, fellas and gals.

reckless
06-07-2016, 05:59 PM

Today, liberal Mark Kirk, Republican senator from Illinois, said he will not vote for Trump.

Kirk has a deplorable F grade according to Conservative Review website, edited by Mark Levin. He is second to Susan Collins as the most liberal of GOP senators.

What will make my day on Election Day is Trump winning and RINO fools such as Kirk go down in defeat. This scenario could happen in a few states too. If Kirk loses it will not be because Trump is at the top of the ticket. Kirk is a jerk and a phony.

barahona44
06-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Kirk is generally considered the most vulnerable GOP Senator up for re-election this fall so this is a self preservation move..I have a feeling it's not going to make any difference.

tucker6
06-07-2016, 08:08 PM

Replace country with money and that would be a true statement.

horses4courses
06-07-2016, 09:43 PM
They are the DTRs
The "Dump Trump Republicans" :ThmbUp:

Tom
06-07-2016, 10:44 PM
RATs....I love it!

How true, If this bunch of complete losers and failures spend half as much time trying to stop the Obama tsunami of bad government, the GOP might stand for something other that "we got ours, screw you." Lindsey Graham is a worthless POS who is not fit to hold office. He is not fir to shine Hillary's shoes. An errand boy is all he is.

The whole idea behind supporting trump is destroy the GOP and severely damage the whole damn worthless POS government he have. there is absolutely nothing good about our government and nothing about that we cannot live without.
Trump is the man to start the demise.

The Government is DEAD. Long Live TRUMP!

Ocala Mike
06-08-2016, 07:34 AM
I knew you and the monkey would like that, Tom. Hell, there's already a website up, but they don't call it RATS.

Ocala Mike
06-09-2016, 06:30 PM
And, like the rodents they are named after, they're all now leaving the SS Trump as fast as they can!

Looks like his ship has hit an iceberg.

Hillary and Bill will be our cruise directors now whether we like it or not.