PDA

View Full Version : Deaths surrounding the Kennedys

Fager Fan
06-05-2016, 10:34 AM
I happened upon another Kenedy related murder I hadn't previously known about, a former mistress of JFK named Mary Meyer who was murdered the year after his assassination.

The list of murders, assassinations, suicides, tragic deaths, and tragic lives surrounding this family is remarkable. Did someone in that family make a pact with the devil and didn't live up to his end of the bargain?

Tom
06-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Karma?

jk3521
06-05-2016, 11:05 AM
I happened upon another Kenedy related murder I hadn't previously known about, a former mistress of JFK named Mary Meyer who was murdered the year after his assassination.

The list of murders, assassinations, suicides, tragic deaths, and tragic lives surrounding this family is remarkable.

Not when you realize that over 50 years has past since the assassination . Lots of bad things have happened to a lot of families in the past 50 or so years.

Marshall Bennett
06-05-2016, 12:34 PM
The loss of John Jr. was tragic and unnecessary. He not only had a promising future, but may have shed some light on a lot of the Kennedy family secrets we'll likely now never know. His sister isn't gonna say anything, and the rest are either dead or totally unreliable sources.

whodoyoulike
06-05-2016, 06:30 PM
... Did someone in that family make a pact with the devil and didn't live up to his end of the bargain?

Interesting choice of words and maybe you should read up on his father's earlier dealings.

Tom
06-05-2016, 07:36 PM
And his brother's infestation of the senate chamber for decades.

delayjf
06-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Isn't there a similar list for the Clintons?