PDA

View Full Version : JOE Z'S SOFTWARE

keenang
07-05-2004, 08:20 AM
I HAVE BEEN E MAILING JOE ABOUT SOME PROBLEMS WITH THE SOFTWARE BUT NO REPLY. HAS ANYONE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH HIM LATELY,IS HE STILL ALIVE?
THANKS GENE:confused:

andicap
07-05-2004, 09:51 AM
"Lately" is how long? a week ? a few days? a month?

csmith
07-05-2004, 11:18 AM
After my posting a few weeks ago I am embarrased to say I am having the same problem. I need to ask him something about the program but for the past week my e-mails have gone unanswered.

This after I posted about how great everything was

Lefty
07-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Joe Z has pretty good software but it has major security code probs and after the last upgrade I can't get it to work on either one of my computers. He sent me a few more codes that didn't work and finally said I was only one having probs. He refused even a partial refund. So, goodluck, guys.

bookman
07-07-2004, 01:41 AM
I purchased Joe's program and thought perhaps if someone were available to walk me through it I might get it to work. I contacted him several times if he knew of anyone. Perhaps if we all get our heads together we might be able to get it too work. I finally gave up and figured I would just take the loss rather than try anymore on my own to get to work.

csmith
07-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Bookman
What paticular problem are tou having ?? I have most of the program working fine. I just needed to ask Joe a question about limitation on the auto handicap portion of the prgram.

Cliff

bookman
07-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Hi Cliff:

I will have to download some files and try to work through it again. It was the auto handicap that I could not get to work.