PDA

View Full Version : And here is one of the reasons why Trump is doing so well

PaceAdvantage
05-31-2016, 04:10 PM
You want to know why he's popular? Here's a pretty good reason:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/america-gives-egypt-free-armored-vehicles-and-money-egypt-gives-america-a-slap-in-the-face/2016/05/29/b4f5376c-235b-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html?wpisrc=nl_az_most

Washington Post Op-Ed.

Saratoga_Mike
05-31-2016, 04:18 PM
Disgraceful and totally agree with your pt. I actually find Trump refreshing when it comes to his thoughts on the Middle East ... the rest of his thoughts you can keep.

Dave Schwartz
05-31-2016, 05:40 PM
Beth and I watch "Madam Secretary." The theme, when discussing anything with a foreign government always comes down to "What will you give us?"

Seems to be accurate.

barahona44
05-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Obamacare,Obamaphones, now Obamarmoredvehicles.

horses4courses
05-31-2016, 08:48 PM
Good piece. :ThmbUp:
That's not good business,
and this is a smart suggestion:

That’s why an Egyptian activist I know recently offered a friendly suggestion. Forget about trying to stop Sissi’s war on peaceful dissent, his prosecution of journalists and his shuttering of NGOs, he said. But tell the generals that future U.S. aid will depend on a prime-time televised statement by Sissi, in Arabic, assuring Egyptians that the United States is not plotting to destroy the country and has nothing to do with a “fourth-generation war.” It doesn’t seem like much to ask in exchange for 762 free MRAPs.

horses4courses
06-02-2016, 09:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjzBSysVEAA9L-J.jpg

Tom
06-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Talk about yer FAUX NEWS! :rolleyes:

But, those are OBAMA voters, and HILLARY supporters.
you have to be blithering idiot to believe anything either of those two traitor/murderers say.

I remind you, Hillary stood at the coffins of our diplomats and lied to the faces of their families about how they died when it is 100% proven she knew full well that there was not video. Only her ineptness.

That, sir, is a bitch who needs to be dealt with as a traitor. They died because of HER: the MOTHER of ISIS.

classhandicapper
06-03-2016, 10:23 AM
I'm at the point where I can't talk openly about this nitwit (Obama) anymore because my thoughts are too dark.

formula_2002
06-03-2016, 01:29 PM
let me get another horse in this race.

The Trump congressmen who are falling in line behind him seem to voice the wishful thought that once he is the president of the United States, he will become “presidential” .

That thought reminds me of many a bride that marries a drunkard, with the naďve judgment that he will change to someone else.

The power he has over his republican fellows would only increase if he becomes president.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A shocking vision I have is President Trump walking through the ward of a veteran’s hospital pointing at each bed ridden wounded soldier, shouting LOSER, much as he berated Senator John Mc Cane (son of a naval admiral and grandson of a naval admiral)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, if we can re-elect George Bush to a second term we are capable of most anything.
May good science and wisdom save America.

Greyfox
06-03-2016, 01:38 PM
May good science and wisdom save America.

The alternative to Trump is Hillary.
If Hillary is elected that will make 20 years of dismal leadership for America.
Even the mighty Roman Empire fell over time.

ElKabong
06-03-2016, 01:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjzBSysVEAA9L-J.jpg

This rambling of yours reminds me of that cop's schpeil in the bar while protecting Trotter in LET IT RIDE. Constant chatter, no clue

formula_2002
06-03-2016, 03:04 PM
The alternative to Trump is Hillary.
If Hillary is elected that will make 20 years of dismal leadership for America.
Even the mighty Roman Empire fell over time.

The Hillary to Trump alternative could make , dismal, look "pretty, pretty good"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_05qJTeNNI

Tom
06-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Hillary denies we have a VA problem.
She herself put of diplomats in coffins, not beds, then lied to the faces of their families.

This bitch has ZERO to offer anyone.
This bitch is not fit to live in the US, let alone lead it.

formula_2002
06-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Hillary denies we have a VA problem.
She herself put of diplomats in coffins, not beds, then lied to the faces of their families.

This bitch has ZERO to offer anyone.
This bitch is not fit to live in the US, let alone lead it.

so what are we left with?
I'm not fond of her judgment either.
But I think it's becoming who will do the least harm.

Clocker
06-03-2016, 11:00 PM
so what are we left with?
I'm not fond of her judgment either.
But I think it's becoming who will do the least harm.

Trump will do the least harm because both parties in Congress think he is nuts and nothing he proposes will get passed.

P.S. The fact that both parties think that Trump's policies are nuts in no way holds out any hope that either will do anything that is not equally nuts.

horses4courses
06-03-2016, 11:54 PM
not fit to live in the US

They call liberals "elitist".
Brother...................... :bang:

Out to get your own little "Meister Reich" going, chimp?

Tom
06-04-2016, 09:27 AM
So you support people here illegally who attack citizens and beat them in the streets, prevent them from exercising their constitutional rights, fly the mexian rag, and burn the american flag?

THIS is what YOU consider acceptable behavior?
Maybe in you perverted view of the country, but in the REAL America.

This crown of losers is why we need the second amendment.......and Trump supporters should begin packing when you they attend his rallies. To fend of the street-trash. HEAD SHOTS.

You are a very poor reader or a an even poorer American.

Enjoy your Brownshirt Primary next week.
Stay out of the Reichstag Building afterwards. You never know what Frau Clinton will do it Comrade Saunders wins.

YOUR people.......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/03/vox-editor-suspended-for-encouraging-riots-at-trump-rallies.html

An editor with the website Vox was suspended Friday for a series of tweets encouraging protesters to "start a riot" at Donald Trump rallies – shortly after the Republican candidate's supporters were attacked outside a San Jose rally the night before.

davew
06-04-2016, 09:49 AM
So you support people here illegally who attack citizens and beat them in the streets, prevent them from exercising their constitutional rights, fly the mexian rag, and burn the american flag?

THIS is what YOU consider acceptable behavior?
Maybe in you perverted view of the country, but in the REAL America.

This crown of losers is why we need the second amendment.......and Trump supporters should begin packing when you they attend his rallies. To fend of the street-trash. HEAD SHOTS.

You are a very poor reader or a an even poorer American.

Enjoy your Brownshirt Primary next week.
Stay out of the Reichstag Building afterwards. You never know what Frau Clinton will do it Comrade Saunders wins.

YOUR people.......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/03/vox-editor-suspended-for-encouraging-riots-at-trump-rallies.html

Protesting, looting, burning down towns .. all acceptable for a progressive cause - lets continue the progress 0bama and his cult followers have started..

Tom
06-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Horsey and the dems would have loved the 30's.