PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have Virtual Stable Issues

SaratogaSteve
05-30-2016, 12:39 PM
Was away for a week, and stopped receiving notifications since last Monday. Anyone having a similar issue? I tried changing email accounts and got a notifcation email, so I don't think it's a Spam/junk issue.

Thanks!

Big Peps
05-31-2016, 10:46 AM
yes the same thing, mine just stopped working

jk3521
05-31-2016, 11:49 AM
A few months ago I missed a $27 horse because I didn't receive notification from BRIS Stable mail, so I added Equibase Virtual stable as backup. Hopefully both won't go down at the same time. Of course since then the Stable Mail has been okay.

upthecreek
05-31-2016, 12:38 PM
Other than entering the wrong horses,no :lol:
I got alerts over the weekend

fiznow
05-31-2016, 12:55 PM
Since I couldn't edit my notes at Equibase Virtual Stable anymore I'm using Brisnet Stable Alert and it's working fine for me. But I recieved a note of a horse I still have at Virtual Stable today, so it seems it's no general bug.

Big Peps
05-31-2016, 02:48 PM
I called them and it seemed my e-mail which had no issues for 3-4 years was kicking back to them as spam so it was cancelled, they reset my stable and I added the e-mail address to my contacts, so we shall see in the morning if it works. I usually get the entries for the trainers I have set in an e-mail around 3-4 am eastern and then workouts as they come out during the day

Stoleitbreezing
05-31-2016, 04:53 PM
Two weeks ago my Equibase stable mail stopped sending notifications of trainer entries, individual horse workouts, and race day notifications of horses I had been following. This happened once previous and like others I had been told that my email was blocking the notifications or that I didn't have them in my safe senders.

I emailed them as I had them already in my safe senders and had never deleted my mail rule that foldered the emails. He seemed to know exactly what happened and reactivated me. Its the 2nd time its happened, but they are quick to fix it.

KidCruz
06-01-2016, 04:12 AM
I called them and it seemed my e-mail which had no issues for 3-4 years was kicking back to them as spam so it was cancelled, they reset my stable and I added the e-mail address to my contacts, so we shall see in the morning if it works. I usually get the entries for the trainers I have set in an e-mail around 3-4 am eastern and then workouts as they come out during the day

Lol, same exact thing happened to me and I got the exact same explanation. Seems they had an issue and decided to blame it on our email platforms.

thespaah
06-01-2016, 02:19 PM
Was away for a week, and stopped receiving notifications since last Monday. Anyone having a similar issue? I tried changing email accounts and got a notifcation email, so I don't think it's a Spam/junk issue.

Thanks!
I got one for a horse that raced at PID and another that went at BEL....Those were last week.
Since then, nothing.

SaratogaSteve
06-05-2016, 12:26 AM
I emailed Equibase on Memorial Day, got a response within a few hours with a fix. Don't know what, but it got resolved ASAP. Cheers to them.

FrankieFigs
06-05-2016, 05:20 PM
I switched from DRF to Equibase a few years back. Have had no issues since that day.