PDA

View Full Version : Why I am not a Democrat

zico20
05-28-2016, 05:55 PM
1) The Democrats helped ban prayers and Bible readings in school.

2) The Democrats work to end saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school.

3) The Democrats want to allow men in the locker room watching little girls undress in school.

4) The Democrats want to stop kids from having to recite the Declaration of Independence in school.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/28/louisiana-lawmaker-labels-declaration-independence-racist-in-debate.html?intcmp=hplnws

Do we have any suggestions for what will be number five in the near future.

No wonder our education system is going down the drain.

Tom
05-28-2016, 06:00 PM
They want to censor speech, take away our 2nd amendment rights, steal the wealth of those who work for it, tell us what we can and cannot eat,and most of all, turn the country into a Banana Republic third world crap house.

Nothing good about democrats.
Keep them away from your children, especial your daughters. They are kind of "funny people."

Greyfox
05-28-2016, 06:11 PM
An English artist, Tracey Emin, who once convinced a gallery that the bed she slept in was art, married a rock a few months ago.
Will rocks and plants be next to get human rights that the left will push for?

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/jonathanjonesblog/2016/mar/22/tracey-emin-married-rock-love-intimacy

Inner Dirt
05-28-2016, 06:13 PM

3) The Democrats want to allow men in the locker room watching little girls undress in school.

4) The Democrats want to stop kids from having to recite the Declaration of Independence in school.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/28/louisiana-lawmaker-labels-declaration-independence-racist-in-debate.html?intcmp=hplnws

I am an atheist since a young age and even I think that is wrong. I have the "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" attitude. I oddly don't feel damaged by all the times I sat and held hands and prayed before meals at family gatherings. Is there another country on this Earth that will ruin things for a huge majority of the population so that don't risk even offending a very small percentage? Like this transgender restroom crap, how many of the population is transgender? The answer probably is way less than 1% yet the other 99% have to be inconvenienced by them, only in American, what a PC joke.

incoming
05-28-2016, 06:18 PM

I'm not a democrat because I can survive on hooks, line and sinkers. :lol:

horses4courses
05-28-2016, 06:22 PM
American conservatives think they own this land.
They want to force their beliefs and values on everyone.
No tolerance- angry belligerence - abundant racism and bigotry.

Keep it going, guys.
Most people don't see things your way - thank goodness. :ThmbUp:

Greyfox
05-28-2016, 06:29 PM

So you think that most people see nothing wrong with a man in a woman's public washroom?
That tells us where your head is at. :rolleyes:

horses4courses
05-28-2016, 06:36 PM
So you think that most people see nothing wrong with a man in a woman's public washroom?

If that's all you have to be concerned about,
you are living a very sheltered life.

Transgenders have rights.
I don't expect conservatives to be able to grasp that, though.
They don't handle exceptions to their rules very well.

horses4courses
05-28-2016, 06:46 PM

Conservatives generalize and jump to conclusions so easily.
It runs your entire thought process.
"All gays and transgenders are perverts - no kid is safe from them"
"All Muslims are a threat"

It's how you roll - no exceptions - no ability to think outside the box.

zico20
05-28-2016, 06:48 PM
If that's all you have to be concerned about,
you are living a very sheltered life.

Transgenders have rights.
I don't expect conservatives to be able to grasp that, though.
They don't handle exceptions to their rules very well.

You are right. Transgenders do have rights. They have the right to change their sexual parts and nothing more.

zico20
05-28-2016, 06:52 PM

Keep it going, guys.

But at least we don't want to force women to have to look at a penis in the rest room, now do we.

horses4courses
05-28-2016, 06:57 PM
But at least we don't want to force women to have to look at a penis in the rest room, now do we.

Seems like you are giving this a lot of thought... :rolleyes:

Not that I've been in one lately, but don't womens' restrooms have stalls?
I'm not sure quite what the problem is here - unless behavior is inappropriate.

pandy
05-28-2016, 07:04 PM
The transgender thing is so out of hand. There is absolutely no reason, ZERO, to change any laws. This whole controversy wouldn't exist if liberal politicians hadn't made new bathroom laws. Conservative politicians have not forced this issue, it was liberal lawmakers and politicians that decided that we needed bathroom laws.

zico20
05-28-2016, 07:21 PM

I give everything a lot of thought. One day when I pass away the intelligence level of planet Earth will plummet. :lol:

MONEY
05-28-2016, 07:39 PM

Showers at public beaches, pools & gymnasiums don't have stalls. Also most of us are not concerned with people that are actually transgender, it's the ones that will falsely use the transgender excuse to gain access to girl's/women's facilities that are the problem.

Rookies
05-28-2016, 07:41 PM
They want to censor speech, take away our 2nd amendment rights, steal the wealth of those who work for it, tell us what we can and cannot eat,and most of all, turn the country into a Banana Republic third world crap house.

Keep them away from your children, especial your daughters. They are kind of "funny people."

'Funny' like this, for sure...

Senator Larry Craig has announced that he's accepting applications for a summer internship. That's true. Applicants should be comfortable with Word, Excel, and gay sex in the men's room" --Conan O'Brien

Clocker
05-28-2016, 07:46 PM

Conservatives want the government to leave them alone to the greatest degree possible. Liberals want to micromanage the economy and society because they think that most people don't know what is good for them.

Which side of the aisle is forcing its standards of health insurance on the country rather than let people make their own decisions? Which side is trying to eliminate the ability of an employee to negotiate his own wages and hours and workplace flexibility? Which side is trying to ram "green energy" down our throats and kill off carbon industries based on a religious belief in "settled science"? Which side is trying to turn the country into a huge map of "safe spaces" where small minds will not be exposed to words or ideas that make them uncomfortable? (While not giving girls and women the same safety regarding male genitals.)

Liberals are trying to force their beliefs about all of the above on everyone. They would like to force their values as well, but they don't have any.

horses4courses
05-28-2016, 07:53 PM
They would like to force their values as well, but they don't have any.

How are those values of that upstanding conservative Dennis Hastert doing?

Values?
Pretending to know what is best for all in moral practices.
You're a pathetic bunch of hypocrites ............ :ThmbDown:

Clocker
05-28-2016, 07:59 PM

Locker rooms and school showers don't. The feds are saying that people with male sex organs but "identify" as female can play women's sports and use the same dressing and shower facilities.

Humans have 2 sexes, biologically defined. If you have a male body but a female mind, that is a mental issue and should be dealt with appropriately.

The geniuses that run NYC have compiled a list of 31 different gender identities. Businesses that don’t respect and accommodate an individual’s chosen gender identity can be fined. How's that for forcing your beliefs on people?

Actor
05-28-2016, 08:07 PM
1) The Democrats helped ban prayers and Bible readings in school.Good. The government requires me to send my kids to school. If I cannot afford a private school they provide a public one that they pay for with my tax dollars. Why should my tax dollars be used to force my kids to recite or listen to a prayer promoting a religion that I do not subscribe to and that I do not want my kids indoctrinated in?

By the way, the Roman Catholic Church supports the ban on prayer in public schools.
2) The Democrats work to end saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school.Not the whole thing. Just the "under God" that Congress added unconstitutionally. Leave those two words out and reciting the pledge if fine
3) The Democrats want to allow men in the locker room watching little girls undress in school.Where did that come from? What the hell are you talking about?
4) The Democrats want to stop kids from having to recite the Declaration of Independence in school.When did kids ever have to recite the Declaration of Independence in school? It's three or four pages long, depending on the font. I doubt if many kids could do it. I was never required to recite the Declaration of Independence. Were you?

Clocker
05-28-2016, 08:08 PM
How are those values of that upstanding conservative Dennis Hastert doing?

Values?
Pretending to know what is best for all in moral practices.
You're a pathetic bunch of hypocrites ............ :ThmbDown:

He obviously was not an upstanding conservative. Or human.

By your "logic" I could say that all liberal men cheat on their wives and often sexually harass women like Bill Clinton does. Based on the history of Obama and Hillary Clinton, I could say that all liberals are congenital liars.

True political conservatives do not claim to know what is best for all in moral practices. They just object to others interfering in their ability to live by their own values.

barahona44
05-28-2016, 09:09 PM
Good. The government requires me to send my kids to school. If I cannot afford a private school they provide a public one that they pay for with my tax dollars. Why should my tax dollars be used to force my kids to recite or listen to a prayer promoting a religion that I do not subscribe to and that I do not want my kids indoctrinated in?

By the way, the Roman Catholic Church supports the ban on prayer in public schools.
Not the whole thing. Just the "under God" that Congress added unconstitutionally. Leave those two words out and reciting the pledge if fine
Where did that come from? What the hell are you talking about?
When did kids ever have to recite the Declaration of Independence in school? It's three or four pages long, depending on the font. I doubt if many kids could do it. I was never required to recite the Declaration of Independence. Were you?
We had to memorize the Preamble to the Constitution in the 5th grade , but that's only a few sentences long .

zico20
05-28-2016, 09:31 PM
Good. The government requires me to send my kids to school. If I cannot afford a private school they provide a public one that they pay for with my tax dollars. Why should my tax dollars be used to force my kids to recite or listen to a prayer promoting a religion that I do not subscribe to and that I do not want my kids indoctrinated in?

Not the whole thing. Just the "under God" that Congress added unconstitutionally. Leave those two words out and reciting the pledge if fine
Where did that come from? What the hell are you talking about?
When did kids ever have to recite the Declaration of Independence in school? It's three or four pages long, depending on the font. I doubt if many kids could do it. I was never required to recite the Declaration of Independence. Were you?

Let me clear up a few things for you, okay. First, the government does NOT require you to send your kids to school. You can do it from home if you choose. But that requires that you have the ability to do it yourself.

Until the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, the words "under God" are not unconstitutional. Courts have held that it is not a violation, sorry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_Allegiance

The Obama administration has declared that all a man has to do is publicly state he identifies as a female and he can use the womens restroom and locker facilities. Where else do you think females change at?

You did not read the article, did you. It states that they are trying to make kids recite the Declaration of Independence.

zico20
05-28-2016, 09:33 PM
We had to memorize the Preamble to the Constitution in the 5th grade , but that's only a few sentences long .

I am sure the liberals will be looking to that next to wipe out.

Inner Dirt
05-28-2016, 09:39 PM
Let me clear up a few things for you, okay. First, the government does NOT require you to send your kids to school. You can do it from home if you choose. But that requires that you have the ability to do it yourself.

Until the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, the words "under God" are not unconstitutional. Courts have held that it is not a violation, sorry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_Allegiance

The Obama administration has declared that all a man has to do is publicly state he identifies as a female and he can use the womens restroom and locker facilities. Where else do you think females change at?

You did not read the article, did you. It states that they are trying to make kids recite the Declaration of Independence.

Let me get this straight let us throw a number out there, how many humans with penises identify as females? How many of those would feel uncomfortable using the men's room? How many women or girls would not feel comfortable having something with a penis in their locker room or bathroom? So to make a small percentage of the population with a mental abnormality comfortable we must make the normal part of the population uncomfortable to make them happy. Only in America.

Capper Al
05-28-2016, 11:27 PM

Keep it going, guys.

The far right believes in freedom of religion as long as you practice your religion their way.

Clocker
05-28-2016, 11:35 PM
The far right believes in freedom of religion as long as you practice your religion their way.

Name some. And document it, please. :p

And the far left believes in freedom of religion as long as you drink the Kool Aid. :rolleyes:

MutuelClerk
05-28-2016, 11:41 PM
Democrats suck.

Republicans blow.

Point fingers.

Blame the other guy.

Divide and conquer at it's finest.

Both sides STFU.

Love my country.

Despise the political parties.....

ronsmac
05-28-2016, 11:53 PM

No wonder our education system is going down the drain.You did well 2-4, but Bible readings in school? You must be kidding.

ronsmac
05-28-2016, 11:56 PM
Democrats suck.

Republicans blow.

Point fingers.

Blame the other guy.

Both sides STFU.

Love my country.

Despise the political parties.....Great Post.

johnhannibalsmith
05-29-2016, 12:16 AM
Conservatives want the government to leave them alone to the greatest degree possible...

Proving that few Republicans are really conservative.

Actor
05-29-2016, 12:40 AM
Let me clear up a few things for you, okay. First, the government does NOT require you to send your kids to school. You can do it from home if you choose. But that requires that you have the ability to do it yourself.If you home school your kids the state does not refund the taxes you pay to support schools. Also, here in Ohio you have to spend 900 hours per year schooling your kid and you must keep records. You do not have to have any particular "ability" to home school your kid. I think Ohio law on home schooling was written to accommodate the Amish.

Until the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional, the words "under God" are not unconstitutional. Courts have held that it is not a violation, sorry.They have not ruled yet. And I'm entitled to my opinion.

The Obama administration has declared that all a man has to do is publicly state he identifies as a female and he can use the womens restroom and locker facilities. Where else do you think females change at?So you are addressing the transgender issue. Thanks for that clarification.

You did not read the article, did you. It states that they are trying to make kids recite the Declaration of Independence.I read the article. I'm not clear on which side of the issue you stand. My point is that it's too long to ask kids to memorize the whole thing.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 12:40 AM
Proving that few Republicans are really conservative.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

The three remaining candidates for president are all running on the same core principle. The country is a mess, and the solution is the government under my leadership.

The last Republican that got it was Ronald Reagan when he said "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."

Since then, the GOP has turned into Democrats Lite. Government can fix the problem, but we just don't need as much government as those other guys on the left want.

mostpost
05-29-2016, 01:31 AM
Showers at public beaches, pools & gymnasiums don't have stalls. Also most of us are not concerned with people that are actually transgender, it's the ones that will falsely use the transgender excuse to gain access to girl's/women's facilities that are the problem.
No one who is not transgender is going to pretend to be transgender just to see a naked woman. That is the kind of thing that a person would not live down if friends or family found out.
Don't forget Europe has had unisex bathrooms forever. Urinals for men; stalls for women and those who need to do their business sitting down. No one is bothered by it-except a few Americans-and no one pervs on someone else.

barahona44
05-29-2016, 01:34 AM
Have a pregunta

If all these candidates are so anti government.....

Why do they want to be PART of the government?

"The presidency is the only job in which people will spend 400 million dollars to get a job that pays 400 thousand a year" -Chris Rock

Capper Al
05-29-2016, 08:32 AM
Democrats suck.

Republicans blow.

Point fingers.

Blame the other guy.

Both sides STFU.

Love my country.

In some ways I agree. The constitution was designed to be a government of comprise. When they are not compromising, the politicians aren't doing their job.

zico20
05-29-2016, 08:44 AM
You did well 2-4, but Bible readings in school? You must be kidding.

No I am not kidding. It was commonplace up to the 1963 Supreme Court ruling that outlawed Bible reading and prayer. As soon as that decision was made the morality of the country started to take a nose dive and it has never recovered.

zico20
05-29-2016, 08:49 AM
No one who is not transgender is going to pretend to be transgender just to see a naked woman. That is the kind of thing that a person would not live down if friends or family found out.
Don't forget Europe has had unisex bathrooms forever. Urinals for men; stalls for women and those who need to do their business sitting down. No one is bothered by it-except a few Americans-and no one pervs on someone else.

You live in a different world than the rest of us with your thinking. Millions of teenagers, when facing no risk of punishment, will be sneaking into the womens restrooms and locker rooms to see naked girls. BTW, rape and murder are things that a person would not ever live down by family or friends but yet that happens on a daily basis, now doesn't it.

Tom
05-29-2016, 08:58 AM

That's not his head.

Tom
05-29-2016, 09:00 AM
Not that I've been in one lately, but don't womens' restrooms have stalls? I'm not sure quite what the problem is here - unless behavior is inappropriate.

So you are ok with YOUR daughter HAVING to accept that set up?

Tom
05-29-2016, 09:05 AM
Why should my tax dollars be used to force my kids to recite or listen to a prayer promoting a religion that I do not subscribe to and that I do not want my kids indoctrinated in?

Because the majority of those who are paying for the schools with their tax dollars do. You object to your children having to listen to a prayer, but are willing to allow them to have no personal privacy when it come bathrooms and locker rooms? Just to accommodate mentally ill people's delusions?

Interesting.

Tom
05-29-2016, 09:08 AM

You need to get out more.
Of course they would. And all would laugh about it later.

pandy
05-29-2016, 09:45 AM
Unfortunately, there are over 800,000 registered sex offenders in this country, but according to an ABC New Report, only about 30% of all sex crimes get reported. President Obama has said that 20% of ALL women have been raped and snopes fact checked it and said that it is accurate if you also include attempted rape. There are millions of perverts out there. Letting men who can say that they "identify" with women into bathrooms with women and girls is just plain stupid.

And the bottom line is, true transgender women, such as those who have had sex change operations, have been using men's bathrooms for decades. We didn't need to change any laws, and it was liberal politicians who changed the laws in Charlotte, N.C., as an example. The gov of N.C. simply reacted to that law and made a new law that states that in public places, such as schools, you must use the bathroom of your true gender. The law doesn't affect private businesses, they can do whatever they want. This guy was crucified for protecting woman and children. The Charlotte law not only put them in danger, but it was took away their rights of privacy.

davew
05-29-2016, 09:54 AM

Apparently you were never a teenage boy.

Capper Al
05-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Name some. And document it, please. :p

And the far left believes in freedom of religion as long as you drink the Kool Aid. :rolleyes:

You have to be kidding. Start with post 37 and do a little thinking from there.

ronsmac
05-29-2016, 10:11 AM
No I am not kidding. It was commonplace up to the 1963 Supreme Court ruling that outlawed Bible reading and prayer. As soon as that decision was made the morality of the country started to take a nose dive and it has never recovered.I hope it was after school voluntary bible reading. I would have quit school in the 6th grade and became a coal miner if I was forced to read the Bible, Quran or The Torah at school. That was a brilliant decision by the Supreme court.

Fred
05-29-2016, 10:14 AM
This is Memorial Day weekend and no better time to remember that when they start shooting at us we are all on the same side. Or at least I like to think that way. Why don't we for just a day put our petty political preferences aside and remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice so we are able to express our beliefs

lamboguy
05-29-2016, 10:19 AM
i think that Trump became a republican when Obama got in. i also suspect there were a lot of other's that jumped ship as well..

the only problem i have with Trump is that he should have run 4 years ago instead of trusting a real airhead in Romney to get the job done. Obama really turned out to be a bad dream. never thought we could find someone as bad as Bush and we did. Hillary could actually be worse due to her carelessness.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 11:04 AM
No one who is not transgender is going to pretend to be transgender just to see a naked woman.

It's already happening. School boys have been caught taking pictures in shower rooms.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 11:08 AM
You have to be kidding. Start with post 37 and do a little thinking from there.

That was mainstream culture back in the 50s and 60s. No one objected then, including liberals. It's a new century. Show me some conservatives that are trying to impose their religion on others.

johnhannibalsmith
05-29-2016, 11:21 AM
I am not a democrat because there is pretty much no good reason that I can think of to refer to my beliefs in terms of a political party.

Rookies
05-29-2016, 11:42 AM
I am not a democrat because there is pretty much no good reason that I can think of to refer to my beliefs in terms of a political party.

VERY good!

Why shouid you/anyone be defined by what some political party of payola fed bag boys, shilks and bootlickers, purports to be?

I have been a member of a political party for about 3/44 of my adult, voting life and only because a candidate asked me to be, so that I could vote for her, when she sought the nomination.

Never again. You simply can't trust them... all of them. And, if you're going to sell out for the least common evil from time to time- that sure as F is your decision, not theirs... not ever!

Inner Dirt
05-29-2016, 12:16 PM

You live in a different world than the rest of us with your thinking. Millions of teenagers, when facing no risk of punishment, will be sneaking into the womens restrooms and locker rooms to see naked girls. BTW, rape and murder are things that a person would not ever live down by family or friends but yet that happens on a daily basis, now doesn't it.

I can see hoards of drunken frat boys dressing in drag and raiding the girls shower room. Who can prove they didn't wake up and feel feminine that morning? Pretty sure there isn't a test to prove someone has the psychological disorder of being a woman trapped in a man's body. Why the rest of us have to be inconvenienced by the freaks in our society is beyond me.

Capper Al
05-29-2016, 01:12 PM
That was mainstream culture back in the 50s and 60s. No one objected then, including liberals. It's a new century. Show me some conservatives that are trying to impose their religion on others.

It's right in front of your face and you're excusing. There's nothing that I can say or show you if you don't want to see it.

Tom
05-29-2016, 01:13 PM
I have never been a member of a political party and never will.
I believe we are a nation of people, not organizations.
No one can serve both party and people.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 01:28 PM
It's right in front of your face and you're excusing. There's nothing that I can say or show you if you don't want to see it.

Just show me some conservatives that are trying to impose their religion on others now, not 60 years ago. If it is right in front of our faces, it should be easy to point out.

You can't because it is the right that is trying to enforce the First Amendment and the left that is trying to tear it down.

OntheRail
05-29-2016, 01:37 PM
I am not a democrat because... I'm still breathing. However sometime after my last breath :faint: ... there is a good chance I may vote Democrat.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 01:38 PM
I am not a democrat because... I'm still breathing. However sometime after my last breath :faint: ... there is a good chance I may vote Democrat.

Or run for office once you are brain dead. :cool:

horses4courses
05-29-2016, 01:48 PM
No I am not kidding. It was commonplace up to the 1963 Supreme Court ruling that outlawed Bible reading and prayer. As soon as that decision was made the morality of the country started to take a nose dive and it has never recovered.

That is complete, unadulterated, BS.
Forcing religion in schools on young kids is nothing but brainwashing.

mostpost
05-29-2016, 01:52 PM
Many people who attend public school are not Christian. Why should they be forced to recite or listen to a Christian prayer? It would be different if it were a religious school. If one attends an event at a religious school, one should stand and listen respectfully as the prayer is given.

Nobody wants that. The idea is to allow transgenders of the appropriate age to use the facilities they are comfortable with.

4) The Democrats want to stop kids from having to recite the Declaration of Independence in school,
There is a lot of dumbness in this one. True there was slavery in this country at the time the Declaration of Independence was written, but it was not the cause of that slavery. The Declaration was our promise to ourselves to do better. It has not been easy, but we have done better.

But, it serves no purpose to have student recite the Declaration of Independence every day. Learn about it. Understand it. Live by it, but you don't need to recite every word by rote.

Republicans talk a lot about individual freedom, yet you are so anxious to force people to pray, to recite the pledge of allegiance, and to recite the Declaration of Independence.

OntheRail
05-29-2016, 01:54 PM
I can see hoards of drunken frat boys dressing in drag and raiding the girls shower room. Who can prove they didn't wake up and feel feminine that morning? Pretty sure there isn't a test to prove someone has the psychological disorder of being a woman trapped in a man's body. Why the rest of us have to be inconvenienced by the freaks in our society is beyond me.

Or how bout the guy that identifies female but feels kind of dykish that day... slicks back it's hair... puts on a flannel shirt and shoves a chained wallet in it's back pocket... and goes cruzin' the girls bathrooms.

We need to step back and grasp on to those last few threads on sanity... and reweave some morel fiber and get back to a civil society.

mostpost
05-29-2016, 02:01 PM
Yeah, there probably are a lot of teenagers who would sneak to get a glimpse of a naked female teenager. None of them would openly say they were transgender to be in the same room. Saying that would pretty much ruing there chances with those same girls.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Nobody wants that. The idea is to allow transgenders of the appropriate age to use the facilities they are comfortable with.

Where do you see the term "appropriate age"? This moonbat administration says that Title IX means that boys who "identify" as girls can play on girls sports teams and use the girls locker room.

What is the "appropriate age" for involuntary co-ed showers? Grade school? High school?

Tom
05-29-2016, 03:58 PM
Republicans talk a lot about individual freedom, yet you are so anxious to force people to pray, to recite the pledge of allegiance, and to recite the Declaration of Independence.

Being an American is obviously a foreign concept to you and your ilk.
Perhaps you would prefer goose-stepping for gym class.

Tom
05-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by mostpost

What pure crap!
You use the bathroom that you are OBVIOUSLY physically equipped to use - Three choices" Men, Women or stay the hell home. The choice of the majority - mentally sane people who know what sex they are are the only comfports that matter. What kind a PERVERT are you mostie, because your obvious are one.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 04:36 PM
You use the bathroom that you are OBVIOUSLY physically equipped to use - Three choices" Men, Women or stay the hell home. The choice of the majority - mentally sane people who know what sex they are are the only comfports that matter.

The administration is basing its policy "guidance" on Title IX which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex.

Obama likes to use the phrase "words have meaning" when it suits his purposes. Well the dictionary meaning of sex is "either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions."

And the meaning of gender is: "the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)"

The law says "sex", not "gender". I guess words don't have meaning when Obama is writing new law via executive action.

Capper Al
05-29-2016, 04:44 PM
Just show me some conservatives that are trying to impose their religion on others now, not 60 years ago. If it is right in front of our faces, it should be easy to point out.

You can't because it is the right that is trying to enforce the First Amendment and the left that is trying to tear it down.

Look at the post in this thread from today. It's filled of examples of people defining religion in their way.

Here's a video about West Virginia congressman who passed a law okaying drinking raw milk. They celebrated the passage by drinking raw milk and got sick. Then denied it was the milk. This is the problem of what politics is. It's ideology first and no sincerity in dialogue. Just like you are trying to do with me here, ideology first. You're not for real and you do not give a damn about an honest discussion.

W VA congressman in denial about poisoning from raw milk. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5InUPvu1Ws)

Clocker
05-29-2016, 04:54 PM
Look at the post in this thread from today. It's filled of examples of people defining religion in their way.

Here's a video about West Virginia congressman who passed a law okaying drinking raw milk.

They passed a law that allows people who want to drink raw milk to do so.

And that is an example of imposing one's religion on others? :confused:

Tom
05-29-2016, 04:57 PM
Al has trouble with reality at times.

Clocker
05-29-2016, 05:18 PM
Just like you are trying to do with me here, ideology first. You're not for real and you do not give a damn about an honest discussion.

You are the one that put forth the ideological statement that the right is trying to impose religion on others. I asked for a concrete example and you can't give one, but you blame me for being ideological. :D

Capper Al
05-29-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm not wasting my time. This is not an honest dialogue.

Bye

Tom
05-29-2016, 09:40 PM

Bye

It was until you came along and had no idea what you were talking about. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greyfox
05-29-2016, 11:27 PM

Bye

Promise?

woodtoo
06-05-2019, 04:46 PM
Democrats are hosting a Capitol Hill event featuring psychiatrist
who warn that President Trump is unfit for office based on his mental health.
Even though psychiatric associations urge members to never diagnose patients they have never personally evaluated, saying it undermines the scientific integrity of the profession.

recycle muh Russia.....recycle muh obstruction....recycle muh 25th amendment.....repeat.
Date TBA.

JustRalph
06-06-2019, 12:50 AM

Bingo! And it’s a big problem.

JustRalph
06-06-2019, 12:52 AM
Conservatives want the government to leave them alone to the greatest degree possible. Liberals want to micromanage the economy and society because they think that most people don't know what is good for them.

Which side of the aisle is forcing its standards of health insurance on the country rather than let people make their own decisions? Which side is trying to eliminate the ability of an employee to negotiate his own wages and hours and workplace flexibility? Which side is trying to ram "green energy" down our throats and kill off carbon industries based on a religious belief in "settled science"? Which side is trying to turn the country into a huge map of "safe spaces" where small minds will not be exposed to words or ideas that make them uncomfortable? (While not giving girls and women the same safety regarding male genitals.)

Liberals are trying to force their beliefs about all of the above on everyone. They would like to force their values as well, but they don't have any.

Great post

ReplayRandall
06-06-2019, 01:06 AM
Democrats suck.

Republicans blow.

Point fingers.

Blame the other guy.

Both sides STFU.

Love my country.

Who can argue with this?...….100% on target.

thaskalos
06-06-2019, 01:16 AM
Who can argue with this?...….100% on target.

If you insist on carrying a politically-charged signature tag...then you won't be allowed to post on the horse racing side of this site. You've been gone for a while...so, I am bringing you up to date on the rules around here. :ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall
06-06-2019, 01:20 AM
Guess I'll stick to off-topic until Trump gets impeached....

thaskalos
06-06-2019, 01:23 AM
Guess I'll stick to off-topic until Trump gets impeached....

No opinion on the Belmont Stakes...or do you think Trump will be impeached by then?

ReplayRandall
06-06-2019, 01:27 AM
No opinion on the Belmont Stakes...or do you think Trump will be impeached by then?

No more predictions....I'm 000 for my last 100.

thaskalos
06-06-2019, 01:29 AM

A bad batting average for a gambler. :rip:

ReplayRandall
06-06-2019, 01:44 AM
A bad batting average for a gambler. :rip:

Maybe I'll catch a flight to Vegas next week and pick up some pointers from you in person...:cool:

reckless
06-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Welcome back Randall.

reckless
06-06-2019, 01:52 PM
I have needed to depend on my wits and courage, and the courage of my convictions to survive and thrive, which I have thankfully been able to do.

I am from a working class family and am not a benefactor of a trust fund, unlike so many liberals, social justice warriors and know-it-all politicians who would starve to death if they depended on their own abilities.

Yet, these are the same crumb-bums who now dominate our mainstream and popular media, incredulously pointing fingers and lecturing us on a daily basis on how horrible our American way of life and culture is.

That's why I am not a Democrat.

PaceAdvantage
06-06-2019, 07:42 PM
I started reading this thread from the beginning thinking I missed it, then realized it's from 2016.

Thanks. :pound:

BTW, I liked the old Clocker better...

fast4522
06-06-2019, 07:59 PM

The prodigal son returns.

Clocker
06-06-2019, 09:31 PM
I haven't changed. I still hold the same economic and political views and support the same policies I always did.

Anyone that can't see that needs to put down the Orange Kool-Aid and step away from the table.

elysiantraveller
06-06-2019, 11:56 PM
I haven't changed. I still hold the same economic and political views and support the same policies I always did.

Anyone that can't see that needs to put down the Orange Kool-Aid and step away from the table.

Preach...

PaceAdvantage
06-07-2019, 01:27 AM

Anyone that can't see that needs to put down the Orange Kool-Aid and step away from the table.Has nothing to do with Trump but everything to do with what you posted in this thread years ago.

Now you just waste your time farting on Trump...whatevs...

Clocker
06-07-2019, 01:59 AM
Has nothing to do with Trump but everything to do with what you posted in this thread years ago.

Now you just waste your time farting on Trump...whatevs...
I try to keep my criticism of Trump objective, as I did with Obama. I am an economist, Trump is an economic illiterate. Perhaps I have been drawn down to the least common denominator of this forum. :eek:

incoming
06-07-2019, 02:56 AM
I try to keep my criticism of Trump objective, as I did with Obama. I am an economist, Trump is an economic illiterate. Perhaps I have been drawn down to the least common denominator of this forum. :eek:

I see you and President Trump disagreeing on three major factors.

*Economy
*Wall
*Demeanor
In your eyes who is right and who is winning? :popcorn::popcorn:

barn32
06-07-2019, 03:04 AM

*Economy
*Wall
*Demeanor
In your eyes who is right and who is winning? :popcorn::popcorn:Please don't answer this troll bait question. He doesn't care what you think.

incoming
06-07-2019, 03:13 AM
Please don't answer this troll bait question. He doesn't care what you think.

I don't care what you think.....I do care what clocker thinks.

There is a vast difference in knowledge.

Tom
06-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Please don't answer this troll bait question. He doesn't care what you think.

Not true, we all care what clocker says, even when we disagree with him. It is healthy to disagree and debate.

It is YOU we don't care about. :lol:

Clocker
06-07-2019, 11:07 AM

*Economy
*Wall
*Demeanor
In your eyes who is right and who is winning? :popcorn::popcorn:
Sorry, I have concluded that any further attempt to objectively discuss issues here is a waste of time. Too many supposed conservatives here have bought into Trump's big government policies, like opposition to free trade, based on personality and emotion rather than principles. Either that or Trump has brought them out of the closet. And of course those on the left have knee-jerk opposition to anything Trump does or says.

Tom
06-07-2019, 11:21 AM

Oh really?
What color did you keep calling him? :lol:

Tom
06-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Sorry, I have concluded that any further attempt to objectively discuss issues here is a waste of time. Too many supposed conservatives here have bought into Trump's big government policies, like opposition to free trade, based on personality and emotion rather than principles. Either that or Trump has brought them out of the closet. And of course those on the left have knee-jerk opposition to anything Trump does or says.

Ever play poker?
You get to draw in poker.
Not in real life.

No conservatives were dealt in this hand.
We have to play the cards we have.

Our best outcome is to keep the dems down and in disarray until we get the nex hand. Defeating Trump is helping the dems.
We have to knuckle down and ride this sled to the bottom. Poor analogy! :D

Trumps is not a conservative, but conservatives learned a long time ago we do not have enough of us to make a major party. Being a con is not as easy as being a mindless dem or lib or proggy.
We have to find carriers to ride from decade to decade to get to our goals. Trump is the taxi with bad springs and a driver who doesn't know the city.....but at least we keep moving. Beats walking.

JustRalph
06-07-2019, 01:02 PM
I started reading this thread from the beginning thinking I missed it, then realized it's from 2016.

Me too.....

incoming
06-07-2019, 01:25 PM

I think there are many political systems and economies that can be made workable. It depends on the leader, how big they can dream and their moral compass. Unfortunately, there are many pitfalls along the way.

I think a democracy is the only long term solution, ONLY if it uses a republic as its brain and backbone. For now, we need to get shed of the career politician, term limits are a must.:popcorn::popcorn:

Clocker
06-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Trumps is not a conservative, but conservatives learned a long time ago we do not have enough of us to make a major party. Being a con is not as easy as being a mindless dem or lib or proggy. It appears that we agree on the facts, we just respond differently. You accept that we ended up with the lesser of two evils. I still think that the lesser of two evils is an evil. I opt to continue to point out that the Emperor has no clothes.

MargieRose
06-07-2019, 04:04 PM

BTW, I liked the old Clocker better...I thought I was reading current Clocker posts, too. My thought was that he seemed to have suddenly taken a 180 degree turn in his political views, for some reason. :confused:

Tom
06-07-2019, 04:40 PM
It appears that we agree on the facts, we just respond differently. You accept that we ended up with the lesser of two evils. I still think that the lesser of two evils is an evil. I opt to continue to point out that the Emperor has no clothes.

I don't have to disparage Trump - the lefties will do that no matter what her does. If he cured cancer, walked on water, and made peace in the middle east, they would find something to whine about!

I prefer to use the 4 years I have to totally sock it to the libs/dems/proggies......that is 100% #WINNING.

Bush winning the fist time was pure gold, the recounts and all.
Bush winning the second time was SOR.

But TRUMP WINNING!!! is a 1,000 year opportunity.
You could write better script for 2016 than that!
I figures I owe the guy who could never win a tip o' the old hat.
:pound::pound::pound:

I'll be critical in his second term.

Clocker
06-07-2019, 04:56 PM
I thought I was reading current Clocker posts, too. My thought was that he seemed to have suddenly taken a 180 degree turn in his political views, for some reason. :confused:
Only if you equate political views with party loyalty. I had lots of friends here when I pointed out the errors of Obama's ways, and of Pelosi and Reed. Now I apply the same standards to The Donald and I have gone off the deep end. :rolleyes:

thaskalos
06-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Only if you equate political views with party loyalty. I had lots of friends here when I pointed out the errors of Obama's ways, and of Pelosi and Reed. Now I apply the same standards to The Donald and I have gone off the deep end. :rolleyes:

It's true that you have lost some friends here during the Donald era...but don't forget that you've gained a few friends now too. I, for one, couldn't stand you during the Obama years...but I now find your posts utterly ENLIGHTENING! :ThmbUp::)

PaceAdvantage
06-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Not true, we all care what clocker says, even when we disagree with him. It is healthy to disagree and debate.

It is YOU we don't care about. :lol:Funny how Clocker has pretty good positive rep...thought rep system is biased against Trump bashers...guess not.

FantasticDan
06-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Funny how Clocker has pretty good positive rep...thought rep system is biased against Trump bashers...guess not.
The rep system is "biased" against the people rep-god Tom has vitriol for, it's as simple as that. We know who we are :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Tom
06-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Funny how Clocker has pretty good positive rep...thought rep system is biased against Trump bashers...guess not.

It's actually pretty good at identifying the total a ***** here.
Clocker at least provide data and reasonable arguments and not just an endless array of :lol::lol::lol:

elysiantraveller
06-08-2019, 07:42 PM
I always find my "rep" comments quite funny.

PaceAdvantage
06-13-2019, 07:09 PM
I always find my "rep" comments quite funny.Much tamer than what I would have thought...phew...

hcap
06-14-2019, 11:02 AM
Much tamer than what I would have thought...phew...You never justified allowing the "good ole boys" here extra weight. Is that a given needed to maintain all you guys giggling and cacfkling as chumpy gets burred alive?

Ocala Mike
06-14-2019, 11:49 AM
You never justified allowing the "good ole boys" here extra weight.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to learn that the Rep Power system here is curated like this. I also find it hard to believe as I still have 18 points somehow. Guess I'm too wishy-washy.

hcap
06-14-2019, 12:04 PM
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you to learn that the Rep Power system here is curated like this. I also find it hard to believe as I still have 18 points somehow. Guess I'm too wishy-washy.Practice saying, Chumpy, chumpite and chumpette prefaced with a few choice adjectives.

Then argue again the PA amateur cloddish weathermen on all the climate change threads.

Watch your rep points hit rock bottom.:lol::lol::lol:

Tom
06-14-2019, 01:43 PM
I dunno about that - yo just posted that and went green!
So much for that argument!

hcap
06-14-2019, 05:22 PM
I dunno about that - yo just posted that and went green!
So much for that argument!So from -139to +6
Monkeying around by a good ole chimp.

Only probes what I said. The cards are marked and the dice are loaded.
Sounds like a Trump Casino:eek::eek:

reckless
06-14-2019, 05:25 PM
... because I when to use the word existential.

woodtoo
06-16-2019, 02:53 AM
Anyone notice how more deranged than normal Nancy Pelosi appears? Her TDS addled brain seem about ready to explode.

I wish you would step away from the ledge my friend.

rastajenk
06-16-2019, 10:28 AM
I kinda like it that she's living on the edge...

woodtoo
06-16-2019, 10:33 AM
I kinda like it that she's living on the edge...

She is that flickering light of impeachment the desperate dems flutter to. But that light is dying a slow and certain death.:popcorn:

biggestal99
06-16-2019, 10:53 AM

Well I am a member of the Democratic Party and I am not “Funny”. I am a rock solid citizen of this country, pay my taxes and would serve if called.

The thing that amazes me is how you demonize solid solid citizens such as myself. There are millions of people just like me who are members.

I just certain people of the left (myself not included) who demonize members of the Republican Party

I know members and they too are rock solid citizens.

The country is full of rock solid citizens who are members of both major parties.

The only disagreement is how to run this great (always great) country of ours.

Allan

MargieRose
06-16-2019, 12:07 PM
Well I am a member of the Democratic Party and I am not “Funny”. I am a rock solid citizen of this country, pay my taxes and would serve if called.

The thing that amazes me is how you demonize solid solid citizens such as myself. There are millions of people just like me who are members.

I just certain people of the left (myself not included) who demonize members of the Republican Party

The country is full of rock solid citizens who are members of both major parties.

AllanHave you taken a look at the twenty so-called "rock-solid citizens" who are vying to run this almost-lost-great (through the Obama admin., especially) country of ours? I'm sure there are plenty of rock-solid, reasonable, intelligent and fair-minded citizens in both major parties, in general, but I don't see any of them running for the top office of the land in the current Demo party. Their demonizing rhetoric and touted policies almost scare me to death!!

However, I'm just hoping that the majority of the Demo rock-solids can see through these top twenty. You've got to know that THEY know that none of their radical changes will ever come to fruition...you Demos are being lied to and are being played like a...
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/music-instruments/violin-smiley-emoticon.gif!

davew
06-16-2019, 12:12 PM

Allan

Are you happy with the elected Democrat's in Washington?

Greyfox
06-16-2019, 12:15 PM
general, but I don't see any of them running for the top office of the land in the current Demo party.

Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii has her head screwed on straight. Unfortunately her chances of winning that nomination are just above zero.
She might make a great VP pick for either party.
Other than Tulsi, the rest are loons promoting neo-Commie ideas.

woodtoo
06-16-2019, 01:14 PM
Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii has her head screwed on straight. Unfortunately her chances of winning that nomination are just above zero.
She might make a great VP pick for either party.
Other than Tulsi, the rest are loons promoting neo-Commie ideas.

I tried to make a case for Tulsi previously and was immediately slammed by Ely that she is 100% socialist and thus a futile choice. I saw no such thing from her platform.(closet socialist)?

fast4522
06-16-2019, 11:44 PM
I tried to make a case for Tulsi previously and was immediately slammed by Ely that she is 100% socialist and thus a futile choice. I saw no such thing from her platform.(closet socialist)?

She is a gun grabber, wants to take away all guns that look like military style and ban anything that is not bolt action. The socialist in her is just to be attractive to millennial voters, but like all lefty's who lie until they get in or support a moving the party platform.

biggestal99
06-17-2019, 11:59 AM
Are you happy with the elected Democrat's in Washington?

The majority in the house. yes. they are holding the Presidents feet to the fire. and he doesnt like the heat.

tough noogies.

the people of the United States want oversight on the President.

it why they voted in 2018 to oust the R's.

Allan

Tom
06-17-2019, 12:24 PM
The people of the US want secure borders, a good economy, affordable health care, national security.....the house dems do not stand for any of that.

What pole has ever shown oversight of the potus is in the top 10?

Who has oversight over congress>
A congress that gets nothing done?