PDA

View Full Version : Susan Rice-Too many white people

zico20
05-22-2016, 08:42 PM
Wow, it just doesn't get any better than this. She claims there are too many white people in government and that it poses a national security threat to America. That's great, lets get rid of many of the qualified white people and replace them with minorities just to hit a quota. Brilliant.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/susan-rice-too-many-whites-national-security-team-putting-america-risk

horses4courses
05-22-2016, 08:47 PM
Proportionately, there are too many white people in most major sectors
within the US. You like to think there is equality, and a level playing field.
Think again.

You're life is just fine.
Don't change a thing.

Clocker
05-22-2016, 08:58 PM
She claims there are too many white people in government and that it poses a national security threat to America.

How can that be possible after 7 years of the post-racial Obama administration? :eek:

chrisl
05-22-2016, 10:38 PM
Horses. What a complete racial statement. So the NBA is wrong also. WOW

davew
05-22-2016, 10:55 PM
Proportionately, there are too many white people in most major sectors
within the US. You like to think there is equality, and a level playing field.
Think again.

You're life is just fine.
Don't change a thing.

Is it because of intelligence, family, drive or government support that makes most major sectors within the US have proportionately too many white people?

CincyHorseplayer
05-22-2016, 11:08 PM
I've always heard of white on rice but never Rice on white.

CincyHorseplayer
05-22-2016, 11:10 PM
I live in a now 50/50 neighborhood and the incidents of fistfights have gone up a bit since that 50/50. How does that that translate? When is the last time you had to punch somebody in the face out of defense?

horses4courses
05-22-2016, 11:21 PM
Is it because of intelligence, family, drive or government support that makes most major sectors within the US have proportionately too many white people?

If you think everyone has a completely equal opportunity
in this country, and many other civilized western societies,
you are fooling yourself.

Wealth equals power.
Those who make the rules have usually done so for generations.

Clocker
05-22-2016, 11:37 PM

Liberals have been making the rules about equal opportunity and affirmative action for decades. Obama has been making the rules about post-racial equality for 7-plus years. And the OP is not talking about society, it is about government. If we don't have a utopian racial balance in Obama's administration, how can we blame it on racism?

More to the point, Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Advisor, whines that the National Security team is not racially balanced. :rolleyes:

It's her bailiwick, and she can't even do anything about what she apparently considers to be racism under her own "leadership"? How's that for an admission of incompetence?

NorCalGreg
05-23-2016, 01:03 AM

Wealth equals power.

Intelligence = Power

Wealth is incidental..for proof, check the avg IQ of White Collar Corp America

-and the avg IQ of Welfare Recipients.

THAT'S why the playing field isn't level, hasn't ever been and never will be.

Clocker
05-23-2016, 01:16 AM
Intelligence = Power

:D

That's why a community organizer without out a clue about how the economy or the private business sector or society in general works is in charge of the government. :rolleyes:

woodtoo
05-23-2016, 07:38 AM
I've always heard of white on rice but never Rice on white.
We heard it here first. :ThmbUp:

Rookies
05-23-2016, 09:15 AM
I live in a now 50/50 neighborhood and the incidents of fistfights have gone up a bit since that 50/50. How does that that translate? When is the last time you had to punch somebody in the face out of defense?

I live in a multiracial neighbourhood. Never seen a punch up in 35 years. Ride public transit frequently, where the white race is a significant minority, but no one culture/ race is a significant majority- no punch ups either.

How does that translate?

Saratoga_Mike
05-23-2016, 09:20 AM

Wealth equals power.

I agree with you. The answer is education. If your party really cared about poor people, they'd support radical education reform ... but you can't risk losing those NEA votes. Sad.

Tom
05-23-2016, 09:41 AM
Susan Rice - proven liar.
End of story.

delayjf
05-23-2016, 10:22 AM
How does that translate?

I don't know - how do you think it translates?

davew
05-23-2016, 10:32 AM
Wow, it just doesn't get any better than this. She claims there are too many white people in government and that it poses a national security threat to America. That's great, lets get rid of many of the qualified white people and replace them with minorities just to hit a quota. Brilliant.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/susan-rice-too-many-whites-national-security-team-putting-america-risk

That is not what she said - said there are too many white, male, Yale grads on the National Security Team. I have no idea what she feels is included in the National Security Team, do you?

Tom
05-23-2016, 11:46 AM
Just allowing Susan Rice anywhere near the government is a threat to national security. No Dingbats allowed!

PaceAdvantage
05-23-2016, 11:46 AM
Yeah, heaven forbid we try and stock our Nat Sec teams with Yale grads...let's stock it with a few dumb-asses from the local community college. :rolleyes:

I don't care what color they are, but please, please, please continue putting Ivy Leaguers on the team...I'm a little shocked they could get ANY Ivy Leaguers to work for gov't.... :lol:

mostpost
05-23-2016, 01:11 PM
I think you guys got it wrong again. Rice was not suggesting we replace those on the National Security team with community college graduates. If the Obama administration had been inclined to do that, they would not have appointed white, male Yalies to the positions in the first place.

What Rice was doing was encouraging the graduates of Florida International University to use their talents in the public sector, particularly foreign service or national security. She told the graduates to travel the world and immerse themselves in the local culture. By doing so they would be better able to serve.

She is also correct that a black man in Nigeria-whether a man on the street or a government minister-would be better able to relate to a black ambassador or a black embassy employee.

mostpost
05-23-2016, 01:15 PM
Horses. What a complete racial statement. So the NBA is wrong also. WOW
Most of the players in the NBA are black because most of the best players are black. If a white player is good enough he will play. We cannot necessarily say the same about government.

You are confusing the issue here. It is not about black or white. It is about who is the best person for the job.

PaceAdvantage
05-23-2016, 01:20 PM
She is also correct that a black man in Nigeria-whether a man on the street or a government minister-would be better able to relate to a black ambassador or a black embassy employee.What? Holy cow man. Liberal speak is the epitome of racist. Imagine if we reversed the races and instead of Nigeria, we said the UK.... :lol:

What a firestorm that would have created if, say, Donald Trump had said such nonsense.

Clocker
05-23-2016, 01:22 PM
You are confusing the issue here. It is not about black or white. It is about who is the best person for the job.

If that was true, Susan Rice wouldn't have a job. :cool:

classhandicapper
05-23-2016, 01:29 PM
A free society should guarantee equal opportunity, but it no way should it guarantee that different groups will pursue careers or interests in proportion to their demographics or have success along those lines either. It's all liberal balderdash and social engineering that hurts all of us. If you can make the case that racism and bigotry are impacting a specific job, you have something to address. Other than that, you should go back to sleep.

Clocker
05-23-2016, 01:29 PM
What? Holy cow man. Liberal speak is the epitome of racist. Imagine if we reversed the races and instead of Nigeria, we said the UK.... :lol:

What a firestorm that would have created if, say, Donald Trump had said such nonsense.

Proving once again that liberals are more racist than conservatives. By his "logic", our State Department should only assign WASPs to England, Latinos to Spain, blacks to Kenya, and lazy welfare slackers to France.

Tom
05-23-2016, 01:39 PM
mostie understand Susan Rice - both are delusional and line in la la land.

My take, she is accusing Obama of not doing his job, just like he under-pays women.

Clocker
05-23-2016, 01:46 PM
It's all liberal balderdash and social engineering that hurts all of us.

Liberals have seen how well affirmative action has worked in our schools, so lets expand it into government staffing. After that, private sector jobs.

And apparently not a lot of people have noticed that Obama is trying to do the same thing with housing. According to Fearless Leader, too many people, mostly white, are leaving the cities for the suburbs. That doesn't fit The Narrative, so that has to be stopped.

The answer, as always, is more government, this time in the form of the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) regulation.

The plan has three elements: 1) Inhibit suburban growth, and when possible encourage suburban re-migration to cities. This can be achieved, for example, through regional growth boundaries (as in Portland), or by relative neglect of highway-building and repair in favor of public transportation. 2) Force the urban poor into the suburbs through the imposition of low-income housing quotas. 3) Institute “regional tax-base sharing,” where a state forces upper-middle-class suburbs to transfer tax revenue to nearby cities and less-well-off inner-ring suburbs (as in Minneapolis/St. Paul).

If you press suburbanites into cities, transfer urbanites to the suburbs, and redistribute suburban tax money to cities, you have effectively abolished the suburbs. For all practical purposes, the suburbs would then be co-opted into a single metropolitan region. Advocates of these policy prescriptions call themselves “regionalists.”

AFFH obligates any local jurisdiction that receives HUD funding to conduct a detailed analysis of its housing occupancy by race, ethnicity, national origin, English proficiency, and class (among other categories). Grantees must identify factors (such as zoning laws, public-housing admissions criteria, and “lack of regional collaboration”) that account for any imbalance in living patterns. Localities must also list “community assets” (such as quality schools, transportation hubs, parks, and jobs) and explain any disparities in access to such assets by race, ethnicity, national origin, English proficiency, class, and more. Localities must then develop a plan to remedy these imbalances, subject to approval by HUD.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/421389/attention-americas-suburbs-you-have-just-been-annexed-stanley-kurtz

Kind of makes you nostalgic for 1984.

PaceAdvantage
05-23-2016, 01:51 PM
When are people going to wise up and see how inherently racist liberal policy is?

Just look at what mostpost wrote above. Him and Susan Rice actually believe that a black man in Nigeria is incapable of relating as well to someone who isn't black. As if they aren't equipped, as a race, to deal with such a thing. What a downright bigoted and racist thing to say. Nigerians have to be coddled and sent only black people to deal with? WOW. I wonder how Nigerians might feel about such a thing. I doubt they'd agree.

But this is how liberals like Rice and mostpost think. And it goes unopposed and completely accepted in mainstream society...that minorities are less equipped and need to be coddled, hand-held, in order to compete with the evil white man.

Liberals have perpetuated this myth in order to keep minorities under their jackboot, dependent on their government handouts (along with all the white folks who need handouts too...but they don't really care about them).

riskman
05-23-2016, 02:00 PM
Susan Rice is an enemy of the state. She should be shipped back to Chicago where she can bottom feed with others of her kind. She has no place in the nations capitol and is nothing but a distraction for all who come in contact with her. She fuels conflict and has a complete misunderstanding of our nations history and the uses and abuses of power. Rice is a living dud.

Tom
05-23-2016, 02:52 PM
When are people going to wise up and see how inherently racist liberal policy is?

Just look at what mostpost wrote above. Him and Susan Rice actually believe that a black man in Nigeria is incapable of relating as well to someone who isn't black. As if they aren't equipped, as a race, to deal with such a thing. What a downright bigoted and racist thing to say. Nigerians have to be coddled and sent only black people to deal with? WOW. I wonder how Nigerians might feel about such a thing. I doubt they'd agree.

But this is how liberals like Rice and mostpost think. And it goes unopposed and completely accepted in mainstream society...that minorities are less equipped and need to be coddled, hand-held, in order to compete with the evil white man.

Liberals have perpetuated this myth in order to keep minorities under their jackboot, dependent on their government handouts (along with all the white folks who need handouts too...but they don't really care about them).

Great post. Ditto that for women.
The libs think everyone is incapable of existing without Big Brother taking care of them every step of the way.

Saratoga_Mike
05-23-2016, 03:35 PM
Susan Rice is an enemy of the state. She should be shipped back to Chicago where she can bottom feed with others of her kind. She has no place in the nations capitol and is nothing but a distraction for all who come in contact with her. She fuels conflict and has a complete misunderstanding of our nations history and the uses and abuses of power. Rice is a living dud.

Rice was born and raised in DC.

"She fuels conflict" - well said.

delayjf
05-23-2016, 03:49 PM
Reminds me of Van Jones's "give them / us the wealth" speech. Only a fool would think that would ever happen.

CincyHorseplayer
05-23-2016, 10:24 PM
I live in a multiracial neighbourhood. Never seen a punch up in 35 years. Ride public transit frequently, where the white race is a significant minority, but no one culture/ race is a significant majority- no punch ups either.

How does that translate?

Well you must live on Ideology Drive then but I don't. Most racial problems are purely ideas. That is NOT what I am talking about here. When your neighborhood bakery or bar or convenient store is getting robbed to the point where they close down. Somebody is trying to steal a ladder off your truck at 3 am or a lawn mower or aluminum out of your shed. Or they are talking shit when they are driving and shoot somebody you know in the face over road rage. And on a Friday night this BS translates into the night out place and yes it is time to punch somebody in the face in real life over a real life problem. Then somebody can talk to me about real life and how it works about racism. I see racism as a play card for one set but a genuine problem for another set. And I'm out here willing to address it. It's a problem I did not create and we are about sick of in my neighborhood.

chrisl
05-23-2016, 10:55 PM
Again Mostie you are talking out the ole hinnie. Best person for the job. Look at the postal service. I think very not. What a waste of tax payers money. Joke

davew
05-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Yeah, heaven forbid we try and stock our Nat Sec teams with Yale grads...let's stock it with a few dumb-asses from the local community college. :rolleyes:

I don't care what color they are, but please, please, please continue putting Ivy Leaguers on the team...I'm a little shocked they could get ANY Ivy Leaguers to work for gov't.... :lol:

No way, we need high school drop-out minority drug pushers from the streets of Chicago and Baltimore. They would better relate to the people in war-torn countries of Africa.

mostpost
05-23-2016, 11:38 PM
It is astounding how you twist things. How, in your view, the people who passed the laws prohibiting discrimination in housing, in education, in the workplace are the racists, while the people who opposed those laws are not. Only a fool could think that is right.

I have to admit that I did not put that very well. The question should be, who would better relate to the people of any country better than someone who has some of the characteristics of that country. A Muslim in a Muslin country. A black man in an African country. An Hispanic in Latin America. Of course the first consideration should be competence to do the job. The question is how many qualified candidates have been passed over because of their color or religion.

And how racist is it of you to reject the call for more minorities in those positions just because it was suggested by a black woman.

Do you deny that before the civil rights laws of the sixties, and to some extent today, black people could not go to the better schools, could not get the better jobs, could not live in the better neighborhoods. Do you think they would be able to do those things today if we had not passed those laws.

What could be more racist than your belief that Black people are so easily misled that they would sell their vote for a few food stamps or a housing voucher. What could be more racist than your thinking they are so dumb they would fall for such a thing.

Conservatives have perpetuated the myth of liberal racism in order to trick black people into voting for them. Fortunately, black people are not as dumb as you think.

mostpost
05-23-2016, 11:43 PM
Again Mostie you are talking out the ole hinnie. Best person for the job. Look at the postal service. I think very not. What a waste of tax payers money. Joke
Great!! Another nitwit who knows nothing about the subject talking about the Postal Service. The Postal Service does not use tax money. Also Postal Service delivery accuracy is better than UPS and Fedex even though those entities deliver only a small fraction of what USPS delivers.

CincyHorseplayer
05-23-2016, 11:56 PM
Great!! Another nitwit who knows nothing about the subject talking about the Postal Service. The Postal Service does not use tax money. Also Postal Service delivery accuracy is better than UPS and Fedex even though those entities deliver only a small fraction of what USPS delivers.

What about me Most? Everybody else is talking about ideas. I'm talking about real life fight between races in my neighborhood. What are your thoughts on a cab driver killed,$500 of aluminum robbed, lawn mower stolen, friend shot through his cheek bone over road rage and all within a mile of my house after I have already moved out from the worst of it? Racism is alive and well in this country and it's not white people perpetuating it. Gonna get worse for these assholes though.

horses4courses
05-24-2016, 12:01 AM
Conservatives have perpetuated the myth of liberal racism in order to trick black people into voting for them. Fortunately, black people are not as dumb as you think.

Blacks and Hispanics would flock to the GOP.
Provided there was the slightest appeal and welcome for them.

Instead, the GOP caters to the wealthy and privileged.
True, they attract white people in lower income groups.
Sadly, that's because those types resent any headway made by minorities.

CincyHorseplayer
05-24-2016, 12:25 AM
Blacks and Hispanics would flock to the GOP.
Provided there was the slightest appeal and welcome for them.

Instead, the GOP caters to the wealthy and privileged.
True, they attract white people in lower income groups.
Sadly, that's because those types resent any headway made by minorities.

Under Government fueled breeding programs(welfare/food stamps) these people are breeding like cock roaches gone wild and they have to go somewhere so poor white communities it is and it plays out exactly as I described but sadly "..those types resent any headway made by minorities..".

That is total BS! Rapes and shootings are up 70% on the entire west side of my city. They sure are making headway over here! :lol:

davew
05-24-2016, 12:26 AM
->I have to admit that I did not put that very well. The question should be, who would better relate to the people of any country better than someone who has some of the characteristics of that country. A Muslim in a Muslin country. A black man in an African country. An Hispanic in Latin America. Of course the first consideration should be competence to do the job. The question is how many qualified candidates have been passed over because of their color or religion.

No wonder our community organizer Islamic terrorist is doing so well mixing up the middle east...

Clocker
05-24-2016, 12:33 AM
And how racist is it of you to reject the call for more minorities in those positions just because it was suggested by a black woman.

The call should be rejected because it was suggested by a political hack whose past actions and lies have stripped her of any credibility, and because it is based on an unsubstantiated assumption that "unequal" racial results could only be caused by racial prejudice.

And if there are any problems with the racial make-up of the National Security team, how do the National Security Advisor, and her boss, the President, not bear any responsibility?

Hank
05-24-2016, 01:04 AM
LOL

Valuist
05-24-2016, 01:06 AM

That's ridiculous. I've worked at a number of companies and when delivery has to be expedited, it goes FedEx, UPS, or DHL. The USPS is never an option.

mostpost
05-24-2016, 01:21 AM
The call should be rejected because it was suggested by a political hack whose past actions and lies have stripped her of any credibility, and because it is based on an unsubstantiated assumption that "unequal" racial results could only be caused by racial prejudice.
No, that is the way you interpret it. I did not hear Rice say that anyone of the current National Security team should be replaced. In fact, she said that she was working with the smartest, most dedicated people around.

And if there are any problems with the racial make-up of the National Security team, how do the National Security Advisor, and her boss, the President, not bear any responsibility?
No, that is the way you interpret it. I did not hear Rice say that anyone of the current National Security team should be replaced. In fact, she said that she was working with the smartest, most dedicated people around.

Susan Rice, the political hack, was valedictorian of her high school. Were you?
Susan Rice received a degree from Stanford University. Did you?
Susan Rice was a Rhodes Scholar. Were you?
Susan Rice attended Oxford, where she earned a Masters of Philosophy and a Doctorate of Philosophy. What degrees do you have?
Susan Rice has worked at McKinsey and Company, Intellibridge, and the Brookings Institute. Where have you worked?
Susan Rice has been National Security Advisor, Ambassador to the United Nations and Undersecretary for African Affairs. You have been an annoyance.
There is a hack here, but it is not Susan Rice.

Clocker
05-24-2016, 02:19 AM
There is a hack here, but it is not Susan Rice.

She's the only one I know that went on all the Sunday morning news shows and lied to America to cover her boss' butt. Calling her a hack is being polite and restrained. There is another name for people that sell out for fame, power, and money.

barn32
05-24-2016, 04:14 AM
Blacks are the biggest racists and hypocrites on the face of the earth.

Tom
05-24-2016, 07:33 AM
:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:Atta boy Hank - glad to see you are getting on board!

tucker6
05-24-2016, 08:43 AM
Blacks are the biggest racists and hypocrites on the face of the earth.
Black lives matter, except if it's black on black.

davew
05-24-2016, 09:05 AM
Black lives matter, except if it's black on black.

Black Lives Matter MORE and the legal system needs to be more tolerant of minority drug sales and robbery as they are familial professions. There needs to be another set of laws for a more diversified prison population closer to the actual population of the country. Chemical castration should be considered for violent crimes as surely there are unresolved transgender issues at play. Then the country will be more equitable.

The head of TSA just got sacked - they must gave been white, male Yale grad...

tucker6
05-24-2016, 09:37 AM
The head of TSA just got sacked - they must gave been white, male Yale grad...
I know you're kidding, but color me not surprised that he got sacked after TSA failed 67 of 70 weapons and fake bomb tests. In private enterprise, it would have been after the first couple.

ronsmac
05-24-2016, 02:41 PM
Blacks are the biggest racists and hypocrites on the face of the earth.No. It's the Greeks. They hate everybody.

johnhannibalsmith
05-24-2016, 02:53 PM
I always thought it was the Swiss.

PaceAdvantage
05-24-2016, 02:54 PM
LOLYou are indeed crapping your pants now.

Trump has just surpassed Hillary in the RCP average of polls...he was down double digits only a few weeks ago...amazing!