PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Lying For 13 Minutes Straight

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2016, 10:35 AM
Enjoy...

-dY77j6uBHI

delayjf
05-20-2016, 11:20 AM
I've seem this - If I were Trump I'd turn it into a commercial.

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Don't worry...the creators of that video will have a commercial Hillary can use too... :lol:

But at least they're giving equal time.

Tom
05-20-2016, 11:27 AM
Our future......:faint:

Clocker
05-20-2016, 11:35 AM
Fact checking indicates that the title of this thread is in error. That should read "68 years straight".

Greyfox
05-20-2016, 11:55 AM
This is not a fake obituary.
http://www.richmond.com/obituaries/article_c21b60bc-1153-5abd-b3c8-268cfd32eb57.html

NOLAND, Mary Anne Alfriend. Faced with the prospect of voting for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, Mary Anne Noland of Richmond chose, instead, to pass into the eternal love of God on Sunday, May 15, 2016, at the age of 68. Born in Danville, Va., Mary Anne was a graduate of Douglas Freeman High School (1966) and the University of Virginia School of Nursing (1970). A faithful child of God, Mary Anne devoted her life to sharing the love she received from Christ with all whose lives she touched as a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, friend and nurse. Mary Anne was predeceased by her father, Kyle T. Alfriend Jr. and Esther G. Alfriend of Richmond. She is survived by her husband, Jim; sister, Esther; and brothers, Terry (Bonnie) and Mac (Carole). She was a mother to three sons, Jake (Stormy), Josh (Amy) and David (Katie); and she was "Grammy" to 10 beloved grandchildren. A visitation will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17, at Trinity United Methodist Church, 903 Forest Ave., in Henrico. A memorial service will be held on Wednesday, May 18, 1 p.m., with a reception to follow, also at Trinity UMC. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to CARITAS, P.O. Box 25790, Richmond, Va. 23260 (www.caritasva.org).

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2016, 12:03 PM
So she killed herself rather than having to vote for either Clinton or Trump? Is that what I'm supposed to take away from that obituary?

To that I say...Darwin's Theory at work

Greyfox
05-20-2016, 12:13 PM
So she killed herself rather than having to vote for either Clinton or Trump? Is that what I'm supposed to take away from that obituary?

To that I say...Darwin's Theory at work

Her husband said his son wrote the obituary that way to continue her legacy of good humor. She died of lung cancer.
He said it was meant as a joke, not a political statement.
But it highlights to me that America has a choice between two quite flawed candidates for President.

Clocker
05-20-2016, 12:33 PM
But it highlights to me that America has a choice between two quite flawed candidates for President.

Wow, that has never happened before. :eek:

Greyfox
05-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Wow, that has never happened before. :eek:

Good one. :D

It probably happened back to 1776.
Today's media, exposes warts and blisters on candidates more than in any era.
The media always knew the flaws, yet choose not to expose them.
For example, John Kennedy had numerous flings that the press knew about but didn't publish. The times, they have changed. Dirt is news.

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2016, 01:05 PM
Her husband said his son wrote the obituary that way to continue her legacy of good humor. She died of lung cancer.Way to make me feel like a slug...won't be the last time... :lol:

Greyfox
05-20-2016, 01:46 PM
At any rate, back to Hillary.

She's clearly a flatout prevaricator, or has a huge denial defense system in place that prevents her from processing external information into memory that bears little resemblance to reality.
She's a very driven lady.

delayjf
05-20-2016, 02:26 PM
She's a very driven lady.

I honestly believe she is pathological / sociopath

mostpost
05-20-2016, 03:45 PM
Enjoy...

-dY77j6uBHI
OMG!!! A candidate who says one thing to one audience and a different thing to a different audience. That is not a lie, that is what candidates do-everyone of them.
Comments on a few of the "Lies."
Hillary was opposed to Gay marriage before she was for it. So What? Her opinion changed. She grew. She was not like the Neanderthals on the right who refuse to change.

Then there was the Congresswoman who had two stacks of emails about Libya on the desk in front of her. One stack of emails from 2011 had over six hundred emails. The second stack from 2012, up to the time of the Benghazi attacks, had about seventy emails. The Congresswoman took this to mean that Clinton cared less about Libya in 2012.

She neglected to mention that the Libyan Civil War was going on in 2011 and the United States was engaged in that conflict. There was a lot more to email about then. By 2012 the conflict was essentially over and until 9/11/2012 there was not a lot to email about.

Finally there is Trey Gowdy. When Clinton said that 85-90 percent of her 30,000 emails had been saved on State Department servers, he said that an Inspector Generals report showed that only one % had been saved. We never got to hear Hillary's response.

But when we look at the actual IG report, we learn that it concerned all emails sent out by anyone in the State Department-one billion emails all together. The report also said that there were vast differences in how well different sectors to the State Department handled emails.

One percent of one billion emails is 10 million emails. Hillary Clinton's 30,000 emails could easily fit within that 10 million.

Greyfox
05-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Hillary was opposed to Gay marriage before she was for it. So What? Her opinion changed. She grew.

She would not admit that her opinion had changed in the tape that I watched!

Tom
05-20-2016, 03:56 PM
She grew.

She lied.

Rookies
05-20-2016, 10:20 PM
"Faced with the prospect of voting for either X or Y, Citizen Kane of America, chose, instead, to pass into the eternal love of God on Sunday."

I have seen similar stitch ups in both Canada & the U.S., at all 3 levels of democracy (Municipal, State/Provincial & Federal, for entire 44 year period I've been able to participate in exercising my franchise.

The fact is, if we find someone who crosses off all of our personal electoral virtues & indices, he/she likely has NO shot at winning. Inevitably, we choose among the least of evils, never a candidate of ideal calibre.

Tom
05-20-2016, 10:36 PM
Hillary is devoid of caliber.
Joseph Goebbels told the truth more often both Clintons combined.

Clocker
05-20-2016, 11:08 PM
Inevitably, we choose among the least of evils, never a candidate of ideal calibre.

Like a Prime Minister who gets childishly petulant and physically abusive in Parliament when he doesn't get his way?

No thanks. The lesser of two evils is still evil. I will find a third option or abstain.

sammy the sage
05-21-2016, 08:05 AM
No thanks. The lesser of two evils is still evil. I will find a third option or abstain.

If you abstain WHICH many, many people do....you DESERVE to RULED by EITHER of the former TWO evils...just LIKE everybody else who abstains.... :rolleyes: :bang: :mad: :eek: :faint:

Tom
05-21-2016, 08:56 AM
EMS was called to Hillary's hotel room last night.
Apparently, she accidently told the truth and choked on it.

Greyfox
05-21-2016, 09:52 AM
EMS was called to Hillary's hotel room last night.
Apparently, she accidently told the truth and choked on it.

I Luv it! :lol: :lol:

Clocker
05-21-2016, 11:52 AM
If you abstain WHICH many, many people do....you DESERVE to RULED by EITHER of the former TWO evils...just LIKE everybody else who abstains.... :rolleyes: :bang: :mad: :eek: :faint:

Not casting a ballot is a vote, and it sends a message. Plus it is hard to vote for the lesser of two evils when you can't figure out which is the lesser.

It is the people who vote for evil that get what they deserve.

chrisl
05-21-2016, 11:53 AM
I was waiting for Mostie to chime in, from out of, what he sits on.

Tom
05-21-2016, 02:09 PM
Not casting a ballot is a vote, and it sends a message.

And that message is "Welcome, Hillary.Please continue the OBama nightmare for us all."

davew
05-21-2016, 02:54 PM
'I went to the BIG BANKS and told them to quit foreclosing on those people who are 6 months behind'....

Many of those examples are 20-30 years apart and I understand many positions could change during that time... but flip-flopping weekly depending in speech is different.

Clocker
05-21-2016, 05:03 PM
Fortune Magazine says looks at the video and says Hillary is not a lair. She is just engaged in typical political pandering. And it's okay, because everyone else does it. :rolleyes:

There are various schools of thought on this: some would say Clinton is merely reflecting the views of her constituents, while others would say she is leading from behind and avoiding risk at the expense of her morals.

The video contains a few segments that can’t be explained away by pandering, namely the sequence about the State Department e-mail scandal and the question of Clinton’s statements about landing in wartorn Bosnia from the 2008 cycle. Without the ability to read Clinton’s mind, it is difficult to make a firm judgment on these situations.

http://fortune.com/2016/05/20/hillary-clinton-is-not-a-liar/ (http://fortune.com/2016/05/20/hillary-clinton-is-not-a-liar/)

Greyfox
05-21-2016, 05:20 PM
Fortune Magazine says looks at the video and says Hillary is not a liar.

Is Mostie moonlighting as a writer for that magazine? :rolleyes:

elysiantraveller
05-21-2016, 05:52 PM
And that message is "Welcome, Hillary.Please continue the OBama nightmare for us all."

Devil you know.

horses4courses
05-21-2016, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=Greyfox]It probably happened back to 1776[QUOTE]

Think about that for a minute.
There's a lesson to be learned here.

Back in 1776, all you cons would have been pro-Britain.
Status quo, and all that. God forbid we should rock the apple cart.
"Change" is a dirty 5-letter word.

Us lib pinkos would, as usual, have been the target of your scorn.
"Damned revolutionaries - haven't an idea what they're fighting for."

You like to think that would not have been the case.
Some know better.

RunForTheRoses
05-21-2016, 06:09 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_senior_thesis

In 1969, Hillary Rodham (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham) wrote a 92-page senior thesis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_thesis) for Wellesley College (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellesley_College) titled "There Is Only the Fight . . . ": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model'. The subject was famed radical community organizer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_organizing) Saul Alinsky (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Alinsky
In the book, he addressed the 1960s generation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left) of radicals, outlining his views on organizing for mass power. In the opening paragraph Alinsky writes,

What follows is for those who want to change the world from what it is to what they believe it should be. The Prince was written by Machiavelli for the Haves on how to hold power. Rules for Radicals is written for the Have-Nots on how to take it away

barn32
05-21-2016, 06:39 PM

Some know better.You need to go back to posting funny photos.

Reaching back 200+ years for material doesn't work.

Greyfox
05-21-2016, 06:46 PM

Think deeper. Back in 1776 no one here, inclluding cons were born. :D
Think even deeper. The status quo candidate here is Hilarity!

Tom
05-21-2016, 06:50 PM

Some know better.

You have no knowledge of American history, do you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Individual freedoms, right to bear arms, freedom of the press, NO GD TAXES without representation......your know, TEA PARTY ideals.
:lol: :lol:

Tom
05-21-2016, 06:58 PM
Devil you know.
....is ALWAYS the Devil.

Clocker
05-21-2016, 07:07 PM

There is a lesson here, but I think you skipped school that day.

True conservatives believe in small government. Liberals believe that government is the solution for all problems, the bigger the better. Monarchy is the ultimate in big government.

Americans did fight the Revolution to protect the status quo. The colonists at the time had more liberty than just about any country in the world. Britain was threatening that liberty, and the patriots fought Britain to preserve it.

Clocker
05-21-2016, 07:31 PM
Individual freedoms, right to bear arms, freedom of the press, NO GD TAXES without representation......your know, TEA PARTY ideals.

He accidentally stumbled on some truth. When you have those things: "Change" is a dirty 5-letter word.

On the down side, he had a little trouble counting to 6. :p

horses4courses
05-21-2016, 07:44 PM
He accidentally stumbled on some truth. When you have those things:

On the down side, he had a little trouble counting to 6. :p

I doubt that government can get much smaller with a monarchy.
The monarch is above all that. Nothing to do with that tacky stuff.

Of course, you all deny.
The wonderful "patriots" that you are today.
You base your illusions on 18th century ideals.

I really was busted here, though.
Such task masters.
Have to practice my counting to six...... :rolleyes:

Clocker
05-21-2016, 08:04 PM
The wonderful "patriots" that you are today.
You base your illusions on 18th century ideals.

Yeah, all those out-dated ideals like the Bill of Rights really get in the way of progressive government.

I really was busted here, though.
Such task masters.
Have to practice my counting to six...... :rolleyes:

Fuzzy math is a side effect of excess consumption of Kool Aid. It's the only way libs can get the budget to look balanced. ;)

sammy the sage
05-22-2016, 08:41 AM
Not casting a ballot is a vote, and it sends a message. Plus it is hard to vote for the lesser of two evils when you can't figure out which is the lesser.

It is the people who vote for evil that get what they deserve.

wrong....the message you send IS...I am A sheep...all I can do is BBBBaaaaaahhhh...WWWWaaaaaaahhhhhh....

.plenty of 3rd party options...the 100 million of you that do the same thing....are GETTING WHAT you deserve.... :bang: :faint: :rolleyes: