PDA

View Full Version : PACE VIEW PICKS THE PREAKNESS-

NorCalGreg
05-20-2016, 05:13 AM
In this unique view of the Preakness...UNCLE LINO wins it--STRADAVARI completes the exacta. I'll add the other 3 mentioned in various B and C slots.

Of course NYQUIST will be in the mix--but sorry, EXAGGERATOR fans...this is a dirt track---his running style is something he'll have to overcome. Nyquist has beaten him 4 times, if you think MAYBE 5-2 odds on EX is a fair price for the win--go for it.

Keep in mind--I look for VALUE ---and have no interest in a souvenir win ticket.

🎲NCG

NorCalGreg
05-20-2016, 06:17 AM
Let's see some of your other software picks for the Preakness--- if you have any confidence in them, bring it on!

Bennie
05-20-2016, 09:06 PM
NorCalGreg - just curious if you ran the Preakness through your 7 systems like the Derby and hit the super cold again?

Winger
05-21-2016, 02:08 AM
My software says that there is only 1 play worth the morning line odds based on the methods I play.

NorCalGreg
05-21-2016, 04:06 AM
NorCalGreg - just curious if you ran the Preakness through your 7 systems like the Derby and hit the super cold again?

Thanks for reminding me, Bennie....The cold super was hit by only one software program---surprising since they were the 4 top choices. The CONSENSUS of all was also the cold super. I will run those right now just to see...this race sure doesn't look like the 4 top choices will run 1-2-3-4 this time

NorCalGreg
05-21-2016, 06:14 AM
RACE PROPHET

STRADIVARI, NYQUIST, LAOBAN, COLLECTED

TIPS

UNCLE LINO, NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, AWESOME SPEED

IN CLOVER

NYQUIST, UNCLE LINO, EXAGGERATOR, LANI

HANDICAPPER PLUS

NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, COLLECTED, UNCLE LINO

THEETOPTHREE

NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, COLLECTED, UNCLE LINO

WINNING MOVES

UNCLE LINO, NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, STRADIVARI

SSS --(this is the program that picked the Derby Super cold---for a $1 ticket, see if history repeats)

NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, STRADIVARI, COLLECTED

BRIS PRIME POWER

NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, UNCLE LINO, COLLECTED

PROFIT LINE

NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, UNCLE LINO, COLLECTED

E-PONIES

NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR, AWESOME SPEED, LANI

CONSENSUS: NYQUIST--EXAGGERATOR--UNCLE LINO--COLLECTED
probably the top 4 betting choices---again

[B]OTHER INFO:

-OVERALL FEET PER SECOND: STRADAVAI

-CLASS DROP: LANI, NYQUIST, EXAGGERATOR

-PACE PRESSURE GAUGE: 48X4

-NCG EARLY GAUGE: 6.9 (4.0+ is fast early)

-FIRST HALF ENERGY CONSUMPTION: UNCLE LINO by a wide margin

-TOP DISTANCE PEDIGREE RATING: LANI

**final comment: I may need to rethink this--either Nyquist is a super horse and can withstand this pace shape--or Exaggerator comes from way back and runs them all down. LOL...you'll probably hear that a dozen times before the race---good luck

-NCG

pandy
05-21-2016, 06:18 AM
http://www.handicappingwinners.com/free.htm

Uncle Lino actually tied with Nyquist.

MitchS
05-21-2016, 09:08 AM
The software looks great Greg, Good job! Enjoy the races today, should be an awesome day of racing!

NorCalGreg
05-21-2016, 12:15 PM
The software looks great Greg, Good job! Enjoy the races today, should be an awesome day of racing!

Hey Mitch...... who's SPRIT'S pick in the race today?

mikesal57
05-21-2016, 01:38 PM
Here ya go buddy...

NorCalGreg
05-21-2016, 02:53 PM
Thanks mike.

Anyhoo.....two MONSTER ANGLES that pretty much seal the deal today for UNCLE LINO in the Preakness.

Both are unknown to all but a select few:

Angle #1 LINO' is an EARLY/LATE absolute BOMB--he led 1st call last race--AND has the highest LATE PACE FIG OF ALL--a powerful angle.

Angle#2 LINO is a confirmed QUIRIN E-7...and has that HI LATE PACE FIG. You only see the most powerful horses fitting this angle. CHIEF ISTAN won earlier as an E-6 with the Hi Late Fig.

-NCG

Handiman
05-21-2016, 06:21 PM
Here's my Handifast Preakness:

:7:

:3:

:2:

:11:

Handi:)