PDA

View Full Version : PAUL LODUCA

feelup1963
05-19-2016, 01:38 PM
Why is tvg takilng paul loduca to all these prestigiious meet.he's not a handicapper not intelligence,just cant talk.vocab very limit :bang:

garyscpa
05-19-2016, 01:55 PM
Why is tvg takilng paul loduca to all these prestigiious meet.he's not a handicapper not intelligence,just cant talk.vocab very limit :bang:

Very well stated.

castaway01
05-19-2016, 01:57 PM

Thanks for posting Paul, but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

upthecreek
05-19-2016, 01:57 PM
He uses the phrase "tiny bit" every chance he gets They've got the 2 stooges there @Pim

Skanoochies
05-19-2016, 06:55 PM
You guys are Brutal. :(

Racey
05-19-2016, 07:57 PM
Major League All Star

charm city whizz
05-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Like racey said 4 time all star and is way above average in racing knowledge....guy is good for TVG and like listening to him

castaway01
05-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Like racey said 4 time all star and is way above average in racing knowledge....guy is good for TVG and like listening to him

I think LoDuca is fine---I was mocking the original post making fun of the guy for not being intelligent while writing in a totally incoherent way.

deathandgravity
05-21-2016, 02:28 AM
I have no problem with him, think he is a fairly good handicapper. Better than some of the TVG “professionals”

(side note… I do miss Bryan Cox, that guy was entertaining to watch… especially when he took down a 40K pick-4)

no breathalyzer
05-21-2016, 03:40 AM
he's ok.. just can rub you wrong at times... ... at least i know when and what to do with his opinion.. very streaky capper. you can almost tell when he did or didn't put in the work

upthecreek
05-21-2016, 06:33 AM
Racing knowledge? That's a joke He picks every horse in every race They all have a "look" or a "shot"

cordep17
05-21-2016, 03:50 PM
Do people who spend personal time on a horse handicapping forum really take TV handicapping opinions into much consideration. You play what you want to play. Lo Duca is there for his personality. Love the guy and don't get why you want more boring injected into the sport.

ronsmac
05-21-2016, 05:40 PM
Do people who spend personal time on a horse handicapping forum really take TV handicapping opinions into much consideration. You play what you want to play. Lo Duca is there for his personality. Love the guy and don't get why you want more boring injected into the sport.
I like Paul too. He comes off as a pretty cool guy even though he was a major leaguer.

FrankieFigs
05-21-2016, 06:47 PM
I met him at Keeneland. Took time to take a pic with a friend of mine and we talked baseball and horses for a few minutes before he went back to work. Real down-to-earth guy.

Wickel
05-21-2016, 07:34 PM
I think LoDuca's great. Sophisticated handicapper and very smooth with whomever he works with on the set. The dude that needs to go is Carothers. Doesn't ever stop talking, is rude to his co-hosts and he couldn't analyze mule race!