PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again....

delsully
05-17-2016, 08:42 PM
http://www.paulickreport.com/news/ray-s-paddock/borell-drawing-away-stables-part-ways/

BIGTKLO
05-17-2016, 09:08 PM
Deals don't work for trainers. Gotta get that day pay.

Dahoss9698
05-17-2016, 09:23 PM
A lot of things are alleged at this point..but if true, very damaging towards her, her character and what she values

Track Phantom
05-17-2016, 09:42 PM
Too bad....without knowing everything, it appears the old adage "where there is smoke, there is likely fire" applies here.

Donttellmeshowme
05-17-2016, 11:28 PM
Damn $15 a day per stall at the training center?

Fager Fan
05-18-2016, 12:30 AM
Damn $15 a day per stall at the training center?

That's pretty standard. They have to pay for the track maintenance and other expenses.

I don't have a high opinion of Borell, but this "deal" they had doesn't make just her look bad (for being so stupid as to accept that deal) but also DAS look bad (for being so stupid to think she could handle this situation financially, therefore risking the well-being of their horses). The more I think about it, the more it ticks me off at DAS. They're as culpable as she is, and they have the money and sense to know better. I hope they're held accountable for the bills racked up by their horses all in Borell's name.

As for Borell, she's old enough to have more sense. She's irresponsible and has no business overseeing the welfare of any racehorses. She needs to leave the sport and get her life together. Get a paying job, pay her bills, act like an adult, and grow up.