PDA

View Full Version : Whos the Best

TvgFrankie
05-15-2016, 06:32 PM
Hello
Racing Fans
The Summer is going to provide some Fantastic Racing !
Do you have a Favorite Horse that you think will be the Best ?
Lets list the Top Three
-------------
1 Always B Miki
2 Wiggleit Jiggle It
3 Freaky Feet Pete
4 or maybe you have one that is not on the short List !!
--------
You do you Like

I will go with Wiggleit Jiggle It

---

http://horseracingtoday.yuku.com/topic/1914/BigM-Team-Individual-Championship-Play#.Vzj5bDUo6M8

jtschmidt
05-15-2016, 11:02 PM
If Miki can stay healthy and sharp, I think he could flirt with a 45.4 mile in Lexington if the track is lightning fast. He should atleast pace a 46.3 somewhere. He is a beast of an animal and has to be 1.

Same class, but I am interested in In the Arsenal. Finished nicely last night and may show more talent at 4 than last season. Maybe that older pacer who picks up checks and quietly makes 350k this season and blows up the toteboard somewhere.

A 3yo pacer worth tabbing also raced last night at Big M was Missile J for Toscano. Track was fast but this one paced home 25.3 off dullish cover to score at wire. Not sure his staking, but could be good!

cj
05-16-2016, 12:01 AM
Rockin Ron?

TvgFrankie
05-16-2016, 12:16 AM
If Miki can stay healthy and sharp, I think he could flirt with a 45.4 mile in Lexington if the track is lightning fast. He should atleast pace a 46.3 somewhere. He is a beast of an animal and has to be 1.

Same class, but I am interested in In the Arsenal. Finished nicely last night and may show more talent at 4 than last season. Maybe that older pacer who picks up checks and quietly makes 350k this season and blows up the toteboard somewhere.

A 3yo pacer worth tabbing also raced last night at Big M was Missile J for Toscano. Track was fast but this one paced home 25.3 off dullish cover to score at wire. Not sure his staking, but could be good!

----------------
JT
Good points
I too believe in Always B Miki as possibly being the fastest Horse in the game, should be an exciting season as it rolls along
--
Also
Once Wiggles gets on a mile Track - It can be lights out

TvgFrankie
05-16-2016, 12:19 AM
Rockin Ron?
---------
Time
Quite Impressive tonight He sure was
But it was a Half mile Track with a stable mate running Shotgun .
Never the less - first last quarters in 26 and change -- Awesome