PDA

View Full Version : 3 Things

MONEY
05-14-2016, 11:26 AM
The #5, Sistas Stroll in today's 8th race at Belmont is in foal.

Joel Rosario must have gone to Golden Coral yesterday, he is 1 to 3 lbs overweight on most of his mounts today.

Brisnet stopped publishing it's Scratch Watch in the Free Instant Program, making the program useless to me.
It was good to know that a horse was a vet scratch last week, especially if the horse was already coming off a layoff.

And I'm Off to Sam Houston

Good Luck

FrankieFigs
05-14-2016, 05:12 PM
The #5, Sistas Stroll in today's 8th race at Belmont is in foal.

Joel Rosario must have gone to Golden Coral yesterday, he is 1 to 3 lbs overweight on most of his mounts today.

Brisnet stopped publishing it's Scratch Watch in the Free Instant Program, making the program useless to me.
It was good to know that a horse was a vet scratch last week, especially if the horse was already coming off a layoff.

And I'm Off to Sam Houston

Good Luck

I don't think this happens often, does it?

The only other time I can think of happened at Churchill a couple of years ago. Can't remember the name of the mare, but she was trained by McPeek and won the race if I'm not mistaken.

therussmeister
05-14-2016, 06:09 PM
I don't think this happens often, does it?

The only other time I can think of happened at Churchill a couple of years ago. Can't remember the name of the mare, but she was trained by McPeek and won the race if I'm not mistaken.
In my thirty plus years I have seen about twelve horses race while in foal. All of them ran well the first time, but if they returned for a second and third race they all ran poorly.

Tom
05-14-2016, 06:30 PM
BRIS is pretty pathetic. Less and less, they refuse to answer complaints, and they really screwed up their website- they had a nice set up for the daily Edge, but mangle it all up into a pretty much hard to read or find display lately - using very light almost hidden fonts so it is not readily obvious where an article starts.
Competence is so hard to come by these days.......coulpe that with pace figs that are worse than random! :D :ThmbDown:

Lemon Drop Husker
05-14-2016, 07:03 PM
BRIS is pretty pathetic. Less and less, they refuse to answer complaints, and they really screwed up their website- they had a nice set up for the daily Edge, but mangle it all up into a pretty much hard to read or find display lately - using very light almost hidden fonts so it is not readily obvious where an article starts.
Competence is so hard to come by these days.......coulpe that with pace figs that are worse than random! :D :ThmbDown:

Does TFUS pay you yet?

Tall One
05-14-2016, 07:59 PM
IIrc, Spain was in foal and ran a race..or two..before retiring her.

ultracapper
05-15-2016, 03:28 AM
One of the best filly/mares to ever race at Longacres, Belle of Rainier, ran her last race in foal. Remember it well as it was something that was inconceivable to me at the time.

tucker6
05-15-2016, 06:47 AM
Does TFUS pay you yet?
still trying I see

Tom
05-15-2016, 08:45 AM
TFUS speaks for itself.
Any fool can see that.

Maybe not. :rolleyes:

I was not talking about anything but BRIS, for those who are challenged by reading.

no breathalyzer
05-15-2016, 10:10 AM
if i were a figs guy.. i'm not.. I would use TFUS.. i don't get paid by them either :D

NorCalGreg
05-15-2016, 10:26 AM
Bris figs work fine for me. Wish they would start paying me..as much as I promote their products.

Send me a little check now and then ....I'll go all over the internet :D