PDA

View Full Version : Que, the (near) prophet!

smf
01-29-2002, 02:54 AM
A couple of weeks back, Que gave an opinion that in a few yrs the best cappers w/b made of silicon. Perhaps he meant "silicone" instead?

As per the article at drf.com, one of the Penthouse Pets did so well in the Big Contest, she w/h finished 5th place overall had she been entered as an individual entry. She was a part of a 'media team' (huh?) that beat their competition.

A newbie finishing 5th in The Big contest? Wow.

Dick Schmidt
01-29-2002, 04:09 AM
SMF,

On another thread, someone asks why, if a contest winner can double his/her bank in a weekend, then shouldn't the rest of us be able to do the same all the time. Your post is the perfect answer. The contest winners do indeed double or better their bankrolls. What you don't see is in the next contest, the same player may not cash a ticket, or lose 75% of bank. These "home run" contests have little to do with handicapping on a day to day basis.

Dick

ranchwest
01-29-2002, 07:15 AM
I would think she has become accustomed to doubling her assets quickly.

superfecta
01-29-2002, 08:01 PM
The question is,"Hey i don't know what I'm doing here can she help me out?I've only been handicapping for 10 years,I finished second to last at the SHRP,can she help me out?And another thing ,can she help me out......