PDA

View Full Version : Hallowed Dreams vs. The Boys

PaceAdvantage
04-20-2001, 11:17 PM
Post time is in 10 min at EVD...HD is currently 1/10. I have her rated as my favorite, but at 5/2 odds. I've been wrong about her before, but I think the pace scenario might be tougher than expected. I'm going to place some small wagers against her tonight....

Can't believe it's a field of 7, and they CANCELLED show wagering!!!! What wimps EVD is!! LOL

==PA

PaceAdvantage
04-20-2001, 11:43 PM
Well, she won...no huge surprise there. YouBet video of course was completely DOWN on my end, so I couldn't see the race.

Funny thing is, now on the YouBet home page, they are touting a new "Network Status" screen that tells you exactly how things are going on the YouBet network. I just looked, and it says "All Systems Normal" The sad part about that is the message isn't lying. The crappy video being conked out or frozen is a normal event!!

==PA

Tom
04-21-2001, 10:16 AM
The only sure thing in racing is that You Bet will fail to provide what they advertise.
Perhaps they should start taking bets on how many actual races they will be able to show live every day-like an over-under type of bet!
Tom

Que
04-21-2001, 02:11 PM
Why would Hallowed Dream's connections enter her in a race to earn a measly $10,500 first place money. Most maiden races have bigger purse values than her last race--I just can't figure this situation out, except that its like a college football team running up the score.

PaceAdvantage
04-21-2001, 02:20 PM
Maybe watching Casey's Shadow again with Walter Matthau will tell us why they do what they do....Matthau plays Hallowed Dream's trainer in the movie....

==PA