PDA

View Full Version : News Flash: NYC Mayor is a blithering idiot

Clocker
05-12-2016, 09:14 PM
NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio called on New Yorkers to boycott the Chick-fil-A restaurants in the city because at the corporate level they have supported organizations that promote a traditional definition of marriage. Great idea. Hurt business in your city, perhaps at the cost of jobs, because a few old guys in Atlanta oppose gay marriage. And by all accounts they don't let that belief in any way affect the stores or the employees.

As a result of the boycott, customer lines at the restaurants are out the doors and around the block. :cool:

http://injo.com/2016/05/602940-how-new-yorkers-are-responding-to-mayors-call-to-boycott-chick-fil-a-says-it-all/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter

Fager Fan
05-12-2016, 09:18 PM
NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio called on New Yorkers to boycott the Chick-fil-A restaurants in the city because at the corporate level they have supported organizations that promote a traditional definition of marriage. Great idea. Hurt business in your city, perhaps at the cost of jobs, because a few old guys in Atlanta oppose gay marriage. And by all accounts they don't let that belief in any way affect the stores or the employees.

As a result of the boycott, customer lines at the restaurants are out the doors and around the block. :cool:

http://injo.com/2016/05/602940-how-new-yorkers-are-responding-to-mayors-call-to-boycott-chick-fil-a-says-it-all/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter

My response: boycott NY

BELMONT 6-6-09
05-12-2016, 09:42 PM
My response: boycott NY

Hey some of us conservatives have to live and work in this city despite the lunatic leftists LOL.

ronsmac
05-12-2016, 09:59 PM
I don't give a shit if gay people get married or not, it doesn't bother me either way. It does piss me off that I can't married very easily in Maryland but have to be legally seperated for a year before I can file for divorce. I also wish chick fil a was open on Sundays. Those nuggets are good.

Secondbest
05-12-2016, 10:29 PM
The mayor is an idiot.
Is ice cold? ( I said that before but I like it)

tucker6
05-13-2016, 06:49 AM
The title of this thread seems redundant

Tom
05-13-2016, 07:30 AM
News?
I thought it was given. :lol:

There are things floating in the Hudson river that are smarter than the mayor.

classhandicapper
05-13-2016, 10:13 AM
Our mayor is a blithering idiot. It's mind numbing to me that someone like this could become the mayor of the largest city in America. If he went for a job at Chick Fil A he wouldn't get it unless it was to meet some community outreach quota.

We need more companies like Chick Fil A. They are always hugely active during disasters helping communities, giving away free food etc.. Plus the fries are awesome!!!! ;)

johnhannibalsmith
05-13-2016, 10:45 AM
Let's hope there aren't any Chick Fil A next to Macy's in NY or there could be a bloody clash between obedient constituent boycotters.

Tom
05-13-2016, 12:50 PM
When it comes o NYC, I'll take the rats over this SOS any day.
How did you guys ever elect this bonehead dirt bag?????

You had Rudy and now you go this bottom feeder? :lol::lol::lol:

RunForTheRoses
05-13-2016, 02:14 PM
:sleeping: When it comes o NYC, I'll take the rats over this SOS any day.
How did you guys ever elect this bonehead dirt bag?????

You had Rudy and now you go this bottom feeder? :lol::lol::lol:

Look at the NYC demographic. Soon coming to the rest of the US unless someone can make America great again and even then it may be too late.

delayjf
05-13-2016, 02:15 PM
New York's Governor is a real peach as well.

Tom
05-13-2016, 02:21 PM
He's not a peach, he's the PITS!

Clocker
05-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Part 2: The Idiot and the Thought Police

Greeting customers as “Mr.” or “Mrs.” — or even not using the pronoun “ze” or “zir” — could prove costly for New York City businesses under rules drafted by Mayor Bill de Blasio’s bureaucrats.

The Gotham mayor’s Commission on Human Rights says entities that fail to address customers by their preferred gender pronouns and titles are in violation of the law and could be subject to penalties of up to $250,000.

The commission issued a “legal enforcement guidance” for the New York City Human Rights Law, which now “requires employers and converted entities to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun and title (e.g., Ms./Mrs.) regardless of the individual’s sex assigned at birth, anatomy, gender, medical history, appearance, or the sex indicated on the individual’s identification.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/ (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/)

Tom
05-19-2016, 02:44 PM
What a bunch of blithering idiots.
When you see the Mayor of NYC, just say to him, "Hello, ASSHOLE!"
No one could ever find guilty of telling the truth.

NYC, your guys are an embarrassment to the real world.
Dump this hump into the Hudson with the rest of the turds.

delayjf
05-19-2016, 02:50 PM
I read that both De Blasio and Cuomo could be indicted for "pay to play" - is that true?

Tom
05-19-2016, 03:17 PM
There are two types of politicians in NY.
Those that have been indicted and those who will be indicted.
Our dirty pols give dirt a bad name.

Clocker
05-19-2016, 03:23 PM
There are two types of politicians in NY.
Those that have been indicted and those who will be indicted.

Sounds kind of like Chicago, where there are two types of politicians, the honest ones and the dishonest ones. The honest ones are the ones that stay bought.

Tom
05-19-2016, 03:29 PM
The secret here is the reason the Mafia disappeared was because the Cuomo Crime Family took over the city. Those guys are really blood-thirsty.

Clocker
05-19-2016, 06:38 PM
Turns out the fine for "misgendering" is only $125K as long as you don't do it maliciously.

The maximum civil fine that the commission may impose upon “misgendering” is $125,000. But when the violation is the “result of willful, wanton, or malicious conduct,” the maximum fine can double to $250,000.

Tom
05-20-2016, 07:39 AM
The mentally ill people who are transgenders are the only ones misgendering.
Do we fine them?

classhandicapper
05-20-2016, 09:04 AM
Let me out of the asylum!

delayjf
05-20-2016, 10:42 AM
I wonder if NY Lawyers will be able to file lawsuits against companies they claim have violated the ordinance like LA Lawyers who actively seek out businesses who not 100% compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act.

Clocker
05-20-2016, 10:49 AM
I wonder if NY Lawyers will be able to file lawsuits against companies they claim have violated the ordinance like LA Lawyers who actively seek out businesses who not 100% compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act.

I don't see why not. Think of the trauma and emotional distress of being misgendered. The psychic pain and suffering must be worth at least a million or two.

PaceAdvantage
05-20-2016, 11:42 AM
Turns out the fine for "misgendering" is only $125K as long as you don't do it maliciously.We have hordes of homeless people wandering the streets of Manhattan, and THIS is what the mayor worries about. People being addressed by their NON-PREFERRED GENDER PRONOUN.

HOLY
****ING
SHIT

classhandicapper
05-20-2016, 02:03 PM
We have hordes of homeless people wandering the streets of Manhattan, and THIS is what the mayor worries about. People being addressed by their NON-PREFERRED GENDER PRONOUN.

HOLY
****ING
SHIT

I'm on the fence about the cause of the transgender feelings, but there's little doubt the mayor has a mental disorder. ;)

delayjf
05-20-2016, 02:20 PM
I'm on the fence about the cause of the transgender feelings, but there's little doubt the mayor has a mental disorder.

Now that the LGBT activist have taken over the American Psychiatric Association - Transgender is now a sexual orientation as opposed to a mental disorder.

Clocker
05-20-2016, 03:43 PM
I'm on the fence about the cause of the transgender feelings, but there's little doubt the mayor has a mental disorder. ;)

But not to the point of ignoring the feelings of the other 99%, like telling schools girls to just get used to seeing a penis in your shower room.

More liberal hypocrisy based on political correctness. It's okay to cite a woman's right to privacy when it involves abortion, but not when it involves under-aged little girls in a bathroom?

Tom
05-20-2016, 03:58 PM

The Mayor is a transgender.
He is turd trapped in a human body.
That is why he acts so crappy.

Tom
05-20-2016, 04:00 PM
But not to the point of ignoring the feelings of the other 99.990%,

FTFY.
Democrats do not understand this because no democrat ever had a set of their own.

Fred
05-20-2016, 05:58 PM
Eat More Chicken

Tom
05-20-2016, 07:25 PM
NY Post has an article today about the Mayor of CrazyTown's felonious activities. Guy is a real dirt-bag.