PDA

View Full Version : New 9/11 information

highnote
05-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Here is one of the more ironic things I've heard concerning 9/11:

Allegedly:

At least one of the hijackers involved in 9/11 visited the Saudi occupants of a posh house in a gated community in Sarasota, FL. There are also phone records connecting the hijacker with the Saudi occupants of the house.

2 weeks before 9/11 the Saudi family left the house in a rush, leaving food on the table and a stock refrigerator, toys still floating in the backyard pool, etc.

Here's the ironic part... President Bush was at an elementary school in Sarasota, FL on 9/11 when the attacks occurred.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/12/the-fbi-is-keeping-80-000-secret-files-on-the-saudis-and-9-11.html

Tom
05-12-2016, 02:14 PM
The Sorry Arabian are involved in this up to their devil horns.
Obama is covering for them by not releasing those 19 or 29 pages, or whatever.....which, lefties, makes HIM just as guilty in all of this as your say Bush was.

highnote
05-12-2016, 02:30 PM
The Sorry Arabian are involved in this up to their devil horns.
Obama is covering for them by not releasing those 19 or 29 pages, or whatever.....which, lefties, makes HIM just as guilty in all of this as your say Bush was.

I don't know whether Bush was guilty in 9/11 or not. I just found it amazing that he was only miles away from a house that the hijackers had visited. I guess it's a small world.

Clocker
05-12-2016, 02:51 PM
I don't know whether Bush was guilty in 9/11 or not. I just found it amazing that he was only miles away from a house that the hijackers had visited.

That's about the weakest 9/11 conspiracy theory to date. You are going to have make up a much better story than that to generate any interest.

How about the fact that Chelsea Clinton was jogging near the WTC on the morning of 9/11 according to Hillary. I found that amazing. Maybe the whole thing was a Dick Cheney plot to kill Chelsea and put an end to the Clinton dynasty.

OTM Al
05-12-2016, 03:00 PM
I am a known 9/11 debunker and if that really smelly guy wouldn't have gotten off the F train at Jay Street that morning, I likely would have been pretty much underneath the towers at the time of the first strike after switching to the A train, so perhaps it was a plot to kill me. Makes as much sense as the Truthers anyway :)

highnote
05-12-2016, 03:00 PM
That's about the weakest 9/11 conspiracy theory to date. You are going to have make up a much better story than that to generate any interest.

How about the fact that Chelsea Clinton was jogging near the WTC on the morning of 9/11 according to Hillary. I found that amazing. Maybe the whole thing was a Dick Cheney plot to kill Chelsea and put an end to the Clinton dynasty.

I wasn't really making a claim that Bush was somehow involved. I had never heard about the connection between the hijackers and the Saudi family that lived in Sarasota, FL. I just found it ironic that Bush was close by that family's house on 9/11.

I think it's pretty ironic that Chelsea was near the Twin Towers on 9/11. So were a lot of my friends, but they're not children of U.S. Presidents -- at least as far as I know. With old Bill Clinton's reputation, you never know how many of his kids were near the Twin Towers on 9/11. :D

classhandicapper
05-12-2016, 03:14 PM
These kinds of reports support my view that there's a lot more to the story than the official version that we don't know for political and other reasons.

highnote
05-12-2016, 03:23 PM
These kinds of reports support my view that there's a lot more to the story than the official version that we don't know for political and other reasons.

That's what the article at the link I posted in the first post is all about. There is a lot that is known, but has not been released. Why?

What's so bad about the truth? Is it because the truth would expose some sort of corruption? If not, then there is nothing to hide.

Tom
05-12-2016, 03:26 PM
That's what the article at the link I posted in the first post is all about. There is a lot that is known, but has not been released. Why?

What's so bad about the truth? Is it because the truth would expose some sort of corruption? If not, then there is nothing to hide.

Our government will never tell us the truth.
Believe NOTHING they tell you.

As Americans, we have the right to see the censored pages.
End of story. If it embarrasses the Sorrie's, tough nuggies.

Fager Fan
05-12-2016, 03:35 PM
I don't know whether Bush was guilty in 9/11 or not. I just found it amazing that he was only miles away from a house that the hijackers had visited. I guess it's a small world.

What do you mean you don't know? If you really need it spelled out for you, the answer is no, Bush isn't "guilty in 9/11."

And we wonder how Obama got elected, here's your answer. We have people who really believe something as crazy as the US government committing 911.

highnote
05-12-2016, 03:45 PM
I am a known 9/11 debunker and if that really smelly guy wouldn't have gotten off the F train at Jay Street that morning, I likely would have been pretty much underneath the towers at the time of the first strike after switching to the A train, so perhaps it was a plot to kill me. Makes as much sense as the Truthers anyway :)

But here's the thing about believing the official story -- it's not the whole story -- at least according to the article at this link:

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/11/911_what_bush_knew/

The article says that the Bush administration declassified a CIA brief 35 days after the attack. The brief said that Bin Laden had been planning a major attack. The article claims the release of this single brief "was misleading because it gave the impression that the administration had been given just one rather vague warning about the impending attack..."

The article claims that over the years it has become clear that the CIA knew key details about the 9/11 plot months in advance and tried on numerous occasions to get the Bush admin to take action.

So if there is a conspiracy it is that the Bush admin tried to cover up how inept they were. If they were not inept then they were probably complicit.

Is it possible to be not inept and also not complicit?

highnote
05-12-2016, 03:54 PM
What do you mean you don't know? If you really need it spelled out for you, the answer is no, Bush isn't "guilty in 9/11."

I tend to agree with you. But then that means that the Bush administration was inept.

Of course, if the CIA really felt there was grave danger of a pending attack then maybe the CIA was inept. Maybe the CIA should have been adamant with the Bush administration that an attack was coming?

Is it the CIA's fault for not pushing hard enough or the admin's fault for not listening?

Someone was either inept or complicit. I don't think you can be without ineptness and also not complicit.

You either know, or you don't. If you don't know then you're inept because you were warned repeatedly. If you know and you purposefully don't do anything about it, you're complicit.

Which one do you pick for the Bush administration?

Tom
05-12-2016, 03:56 PM
And we wonder how Obama got elected, here's your answer. We have people who really believe something as crazy as the US government committing 911.

But we accept that they will cover it up from us?
No difference in my book.
They are protecting the guilty. Just like they did with the Nazis at the end of WWII.

Justice for we the people means nothing to this rogue government.
They will hop into bed with any enemy of our when it suits them
History proves that.

highnote
05-12-2016, 04:00 PM

Was it Hitler or Stalin who said something to the effect that the bigger the conspiracy the easier it is to sell it to the masses?

Fager Fan
05-12-2016, 04:30 PM
I tend to agree with you. But then that means that the Bush administration was inept.

Of course, if the CIA really felt there was grave danger of a pending attack then maybe the CIA was inept. Maybe the CIA should have been adamant with the Bush administration that an attack was coming?

Is it the CIA's fault for not pushing hard enough or the admin's fault for not listening?

Someone was either inept or complicit. I don't think you can be without ineptness and also not complicit.

You either know, or you don't. If you don't know then you're inept because you were warned repeatedly. If you know and you purposefully don't do anything about it, you're complicit.

Which one do you pick for the Bush administration?

No offense, but what the hell are you talking about?

I have friends who worked in the airline business. Part of the standard training concerned terrorism, and the one person they taught as the top threat? Osama bin Laden. So I guess the airlines were also inept that they let the guys on the planes. Or maybe it's because this was the first time we'd seen people willing to bomb themselves as well as others. The airline training went under the assumption that any bombs would be in checked baggage with red flags going up when the bags went on the plane but the passenger did not.

Just because we have known for years and years of the threat of bin Laden doesn't meant that we knew of the specifics of their plan and therefore should've stopped it.

What would've stopped it was killing bin Laden, and all the evidence is that Clinton is the one who had the opportunities to do that, not Bush.

Fager Fan
05-12-2016, 04:32 PM
But we accept that they will cover it up from us?
No difference in my book.
They are protecting the guilty. Just like they did with the Nazis at the end of WWII.

Justice for we the people means nothing to this rogue government.
They will hop into bed with any enemy of our when it suits them
History proves that.

It's time for us to put on our big boy pants. There really are times that our government can't tell us everything for our national security, and there really are times where we have to go to bed with the lesser of two evils. Unfortunate, perhaps, when one wishes for Utopia, but we'll never have Utopia.

highnote
05-12-2016, 04:52 PM
No offense, but what the hell are you talking about?

Just because we have known for years and years of the threat of bin Laden doesn't meant that we knew of the specifics of their plan and therefore should've stopped it.

You might be right, but from the reports I've read, the CIA warned Bush multiple times. Many in the CIA threatened to quit or asked to transfer because they knew an attack was imminent.

What would've stopped it was killing bin Laden, and all the evidence is that Clinton is the one who had the opportunities to do that, not Bush.

If Clinton could have killed Bin Laden that probably would have stopped the 9/11 attacks. There is no guarantee they could have actually got him, though. We can only hypothesize.

After 9/11 there was no urgency to kill him because the damage was done.

Obama finally killed Bin Laden. The body was dumped into the ocean, so that opens up the possibility for more conspiracy theories. :D

delayjf
05-12-2016, 06:33 PM
You might be right, but from the reports I've read, the CIA warned Bush multiple times. Many in the CIA threatened to quit or asked to transfer because they knew an attack was imminent.

OK, WHO threatened to quit or transfer? This is the first time I've heard this, and what exactly was President Bush briefed on. What were the specifics? If all they could say is that Bin Laden was determined to attack - what was he supposed to do with that. Did the CIA make any recommendations to prevent the attack? MY BS flag is flying

Fager Fan
05-12-2016, 09:24 PM

If Clinton could have killed Bin Laden that probably would have stopped the 9/11 attacks. There is no guarantee they could have actually got him, though. We can only hypothesize.

After 9/11 there was no urgency to kill him because the damage was done.

Obama finally killed Bin Laden. The body was dumped into the ocean, so that opens up the possibility for more conspiracy theories. :D

See the poster above. Can you give a link? I've never heard there were specifics known about the attack beforehand.

As for the part about hypothesizing, I don't get you. There were 2 occasions that I know of where they could've gotten bin Laden, and Clinton passed. Would they have "missed" or the operation gone South? I guess that's possible with every operation, but the intelligence had bin Laden in our crosshairs but Clinton decided to pass on pulling the trigger.

barahona44
05-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Well, one of the reasons they were in Sarasota was that 3 of the 4 pilots in 9/11 got their flight training at Huffman Aviation School in Venice FL, located in Sarasota County.

OTM Al
05-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Well, one of the reasons they were in Sarasota was that 3 of the 4 pilots in 9/11 got their flight training at Huffman Aviation School in Venice FL, located in Sarasota County.
Along with the fact that people from other countries tend to cluster together. Wouldn't surprise me at all if the Saudi family had met those guys. Doesn't mean they knew anything or something was up between them though. But when conspiracy nuts start playing connect the dots, they will be connected in some way that confirms the agenda.

highnote
05-13-2016, 01:08 AM
Y

OK, WHO threatened to quit or transfer? This is the first time I've heard this, and what exactly was President Bush briefed on. What were the specifics? If all they could say is that Bin Laden was determined to attack - what was he supposed to do with that. Did the CIA make any recommendations to prevent the attack? MY BS flag is flying

I believe I read this in a salon.com article which was quoting a New York Times op Ed writer. So consider the source. Lol

Found the link

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html?referer=

Stillriledup
05-13-2016, 01:49 AM
It's time for us to put on our big boy pants. There really are times that our government can't tell us everything for our national security, and there really are times where we have to go to bed with the lesser of two evils. Unfortunate, perhaps, when one wishes for Utopia, but we'll never have Utopia.

But isn't there a difference between not telling us something vs telling us something untrue?

classhandicapper
05-13-2016, 10:34 AM

There could be national security issues, but our government is definitely corrupt.

God only knows what kinds of relationships our government/CIA has with terrible people that are helping us deal with even worse people.

God only knows how many sleazeballs in Washington are taking contributions, doing business with etc...these same terrible people for personal or political gain.

So who knows what they will do to protect those assets and hide their connections.

sammy the sage
05-13-2016, 08:18 PM
But isn't there a difference between not telling us something vs telling us something untrue?

ask American Indians over THE LAST 150 years............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................

Tom
05-13-2016, 09:42 PM
There could be national security issues,

Very doubtful.
Someone's money train might get derailed, but there the only security issue is that we had none. And the Sorries are in it all the way.

onefast99
05-14-2016, 10:55 AM
Some of the hijackers stayed at the Hershey Hotel in Seaside NJ. They ate at a local pizzeria. I'm trying to draw a conspiracy theory here but I am unable to, thank you.

highnote
05-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Some of the hijackers stayed at the Hershey Hotel in Seaside NJ. They ate at a local pizzeria. I'm trying to draw a conspiracy theory here but I am unable to, thank you.

That's easy... Chris Christie. :D

Maybe when the thousands of pages of documents are finally released it will be easier to draw false conclusions? ;)

barahona44
05-14-2016, 01:16 PM
Snooki and JWoww?

highnote
05-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Snooki and JWoww?

Obviously. It's called media terrorism. And it is killing en masse.