PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman selling pistol used in Martin Case

Parkview_Pirate
05-12-2016, 04:03 AM
This will probably make a splash.

The link to the auction:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068&_ga=1.8628341.1529792269.1461311082

Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon.

Wow.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-auction-gun-killed-trayvon-martin-article-1.2634153

SALE: One .9-mm pistol — and whatever’s left of George Zimmerman’s bankrupt soul.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/12/george-zimmerman-says-hes-selling-gun-used-to-shoot-and-kill-trayvon-martin.html

Zimmerman told the station the he’s received numerous death threats while in hiding and has received much more after putting the 9mm pistol that was used to kill Marin on Feb. 26, 2012 up for auction.

“What I’ve decided to do is not cower,” he told Fox 35 Orlando. “I’m a free American. I can do what I want with my possessions."

tucker6
05-12-2016, 06:44 AM
don't need a gun to beat up women. What a loser.

Rookies
05-12-2016, 07:13 AM
George Zimmerman... 33 years old

"Occupation: Altar Server"

Whaaaaaaaaat?

MutuelClerk
05-12-2016, 07:36 AM
POS

johnhannibalsmith
05-12-2016, 10:45 AM
Quite the businessman. Where else can you overpay for a gun and get piles of death threats if you act now. But wait, there's more. Gun plus death threats equals justifiable homicide, yes that's right. You heard right. Don't just get the gun, get the whole Zimmerman experience!

barahona44
05-12-2016, 11:17 AM
"Trayvon, I'm aware you're dying , but do you mind signing this certificate of authentication?"

Rookies
05-12-2016, 11:20 AM
"Trayvon, I'm aware you're dying , but do you mind signing this certificate of authentication?"

:lol:

One creepy, weirdo is this loon!

I was an 'alter server' when I was 9, not employed as one at 33! :rolleyes:

Hank
05-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Here's how the April 1899 killing of Sam in Newman, Ga., was reported by the Springfield (Mass.) Republican:

Before the torch was applied to the pyre, the negro was deprived of his ears, fingers and genital parts of his body. He pleaded pitifully for his life while the mutilation was going on, but stood the ordeal of fire with surprising fortitude. Before the body was cool, it was cut to pieces, the bones were crushed into small bits, and even the tree upon which the wretch met his fate was torn up and disposed of as "souvenirs." The negro's heart was cut into several pieces, as was also his liver. Those unable to obtain ghastly relics direct paid their more fortunate possessors extravagant sums for them. Small pieces of bones went for 25 cents, and a bit of liver crisply cooked sold for 10 cents.

tucker6
05-13-2016, 10:43 AM
Here's how the April 1899 killing of Sam in Newman, Ga., was reported by the Springfield (Mass.) Republican:

Before the torch was applied to the pyre, the negro was deprived of his ears, fingers and genital parts of his body. He pleaded pitifully for his life while the mutilation was going on, but stood the ordeal of fire with surprising fortitude. Before the body was cool, it was cut to pieces, the bones were crushed into small bits, and even the tree upon which the wretch met his fate was torn up and disposed of as "souvenirs." The negro's heart was cut into several pieces, as was also his liver. Those unable to obtain ghastly relics direct paid their more fortunate possessors extravagant sums for them. Small pieces of bones went for 25 cents, and a bit of liver crisply cooked sold for 10 cents.
... and that is relevant to this thread how?

Hank
05-14-2016, 02:34 PM
... and that is relevant to this thread how?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-retweets-picture-trayvon-martin-corpse-article-1.2376777

Tom
05-14-2016, 03:23 PM
I wrapped a dead fish up in a Daily News one day.
It crawled out.

Daily news - not really relevant to anything in the real world. :lol:

Parkview_Pirate
05-18-2016, 06:13 PM
I thought there was a little hope for this country when a couple of gun auction web sites turned Zimmerman away, but it now appears he sold it for well over the initial asking price of $5,000.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/18/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-gun-sold/

George Zimmerman's auction for the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin has closed ... and the winning bid topped $120,000.

Amazing.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/george-zimmerman-taunts-parents-of-trayvon-martin/news-story/193d9d83237d8f1bc1f5f51cc15a1a7d

Zimmerman claimed he would use the proceeds from the sale of his gun to “ensure the demise” of Hillary Clinton.

He also said he doesn’t feel bad about requesting thousands of dollars for a weapon that killed Martin.

“Sure, I’m sorry for any parent that has lost a child,” Zimmerman said. “That being said, I also believe it’s their duty to have an internal dialogue to see what they should have done better and what they should have done appropriately.”

Stillriledup
05-18-2016, 06:17 PM
Quite the businessman. Where else can you overpay for a gun and get piles of death threats if you act now. But wait, there's more. Gun plus death threats equals justifiable homicide, yes that's right. You heard right. Don't just get the gun, get the whole Zimmerman experience!

Why would someone get death threats for buying the gun?

Parkview_Pirate
05-19-2016, 04:00 AM
Why would someone get death threats for buying the gun?

Because the world is full of irony.

Kind of like when Spike Lee tweeted what he thought was the home address of George Zimmerman, hoping for some "justice" for the shooting.

tucker6
05-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Because the world is full of irony.

Kind of like when Spike Lee tweeted what he thought was the home address of George Zimmerman, hoping for some "justice" for the shooting.
How is that irony?

Tom
05-19-2016, 07:40 AM
More like predictable.
Spike is not much of a human being to begin with.

Fager Fan
05-19-2016, 08:19 AM
It sold for around $120k.