PDA

View Full Version : Know It All Anna

Colorado_Mike
05-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Belmont Race 3 May 11th
6 horse

She ran 1:08 last October at six furlongs, almost breaking the track record.

Latest works haven't been eye popping but what am I missing here? I think if this horse goes off at 2-1 I'll load up.

Only thing I can possibly see is she looks like she has gone downhill since the 1:08 race a little, I think when you run a race that good though you have to go downhill. Horse can run in the front and come off pace.

Let me know what you guys think if you get a chance to look at it.

Race 3 Allowance 80k The ladies are running

Robes
05-11-2016, 12:23 AM
A 4 year old 1st race after a 6 month layoff,not for me.

Robes
05-11-2016, 12:26 AM
A 4 year old 1st race after a 6 month layoff,not for me. Skipalute has a condition edge.

MONEY
05-11-2016, 12:43 AM
I only bet recreationally because I am an awful handicapper, but I'll give it a try.

#1 Jemmabelle, #4 Northern Screamer & #6 Know It All Anna, have only won on tracks not listed as fast.

#3 Kentucky Road, looks too slow but likes to run for Kendrick Carmouche.

#5 Skipalute, has won at the distance.

#2 Anydayismyday, wins it with a perfect trip.

Good Luck

Stillriledup
05-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Belmont Race 3 May 11th
6 horse

Latest works haven't been eye popping but what am I missing here? I think if this horse goes off at 2-1 I'll load up.

Only thing I can possibly see is she looks like she has gone downhill since the 1:08 race a little, I think when you run a race that good though you have to go downhill. Horse can run in the front and come off pace.

i love a horse like this off this specific type of layoff on 3yo to 4, i also like the far outside post for a speed presser who doesn't seem to break on top but has good rush up speed. keeping her out of a claimer is also a sign to me that they like her and want to keep her. she's a solid pick i believe.

NorCalGreg
05-11-2016, 03:45 AM
Hmmm....horse has been away 6 months, doesn't show a work in a month, her wins and money have come on off tracks. Her trainer is top notch, but that's asking a lot @ 2-1.

Without any works- I personally just assume this race is part of her prep work--she's not in for a price, nor will she be a longshot-- why hide any workouts?

SKIPALUTE looks razor-sharp with her works, in addition to her last race @ 7F-- has the perfect early-speed blowout look of a classic prep race.

ANYDAYISMYDAY shows a class drop, positive jock switch, blinkers on, for angle players.

To my handicapping eye--just not seeing any value with KNOW IT ALL ANNA, my friend.

Good luck :)

-NCG

Stillriledup
05-11-2016, 03:55 AM
Hmmm....horse has been away 6 months, doesn't show a work in a month, her wins and money have come on off tracks. Her trainer is top notch, but that's asking a lot @ 2-1.

Without any works- I personally just assume this race is part of her prep work--she's not in for a price, nor will she be a longshot-- why hide any workouts?

SKIPALUTE looks razor-sharp with her works, in addition to her last race @ 7F-- has the perfect early-speed blowout look of a classic prep race.

ANYDAYISMYDAY shows a class drop, positive jock switch, blinkers on, for angle players.

To my handicapping eye--just not seeing any value with KNOW IT ALL ANNA, my friend.

Good luck :)

-NCG

I'm doubling up on Anna now that I read this. (And I'll be back to rub salt after she wins!! ) :D

pandy
05-11-2016, 08:19 AM
Belmont Race 3 May 11th
6 horse

That was 1:08.4, not 1:08, huge difference. She's raced on an off track three times, earned both of her wins and all three of her top figures including that top figure 1:08.4 win over an off track. Her fast track figures are well below par.

Donttellmeshowme
05-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Belmont Race 3 May 11th
6 horse

1-Surgery for chips
2-Small bone crack anywhere
3-Tendon problems

That would be my guesses as to the layoff

Colorado_Mike
05-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Pandy, thank you for correcting me on the time. .4 is a huge difference, still impressive though she showed a good run today winning easily. Cheap single play

pandy
05-11-2016, 03:50 PM
I picked it 2-6-5 but the 2 was scratched. Raw times are important! Although I do prefer to see fast times on dry tracks.

pandy
05-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Pandy, thank you for correcting me on the time. .4 is a huge difference, still impressive though she showed a good run today winning easily. Cheap single play

She could actually be a good bet against next time out. With the slow start, she may get over bet, but with Anydayismyday scratched and Skipalute out of the race after she lost the rider, there wasn't much left to beat.

You main point though, the fast final time, is a very important handicapping factor that is often overlooked.