PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Azteca

classhandicapper
05-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Sharp Azteca might be an interesting addition to the Preakness if the connections decide to go there. He's improving rapidly and is extremely fast. Not sure he's up to the quality of the best 3yos yet, but he'll have an impact on how the race is run for sure.

VigorsTheGrey
05-10-2016, 12:43 AM
Sharp Azteca might be an interesting addition to the Preakness if the connections decide to go there. He's improving rapidly and is extremely fast. Not sure he's up to the quality of the best 3yos yet, but he'll have an impact on how the race is run for sure.

Wish he would go...real sharp now...had best speed AND best closer status in prior before Sat's race...I saw his speed but dismissed his claiming win last time for others....How come Nyquist doesn't ever bounce? Could Sharp Azteca bounce after last win? Anyway I'm gonna keep playing speed at Churchill till things change...How about you?

Valuist
05-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Wish he would go...real sharp now...had best speed AND best closer status in prior before Sat's race...I saw his speed but dismissed his claiming win last time for others....How come Nyquist doesn't ever bounce? Could Sharp Azteca bounce after last win? Anyway I'm gonna keep playing speed at Churchill till things change...How about you?

Horses don't always bounce. Especially three year olds, who often thrive on hard races.

depalma113
05-10-2016, 06:41 AM

He's in.