PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Downs (Kentucky Derby) Saturday 5-7-16

MitchS
05-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Added the figs to the Kentucky Derby. The top 2 choices are-

# :13: Nyquist
# :5: Gun Runner

The complete race with all figs on the website.

Have a good day,
Mitch

MitchS
05-06-2016, 08:33 PM
Good evening,

We had some good results today on Friday's card. Complete results from today's (Friday, May 6) races are at the site. I'm starting to add a comments/top 3 selections on the sheet to make it a little easier to see what the top selections may be. I know some of my figs can be a little confusing but well worth the effort. Maybe that will help!

I'll try to add another race or two tomorrow in the morning and add the additional comments/top 2-3 selections. Have a good evening,
Mitch

whodoyoulike
05-06-2016, 09:51 PM
So, who was the horse and jockey in the picture?

MitchS
05-07-2016, 09:46 AM
So, who was the horse and jockey in the picture?

Willie Shoemaker and Ferdinand

I've added 2 stakes races to the Kentucky Derby file. Hope everyone has a great day. Drink a Mint Julep for me!

Mitch

NorCalGreg
05-07-2016, 12:41 PM

I've added 2 stakes races to the Kentucky Derby file. Hope everyone has a great day. Drink a Mint Julep for me!

Mitch

I don't see the select-a-track link at all, Mitch--is it up somewhere?

MitchS
05-07-2016, 04:22 PM
Hey Greg,

Just saw your post. For some reason, I didn't get an email notification. It's there, I raised the price though cause its a lot of work! I think I've still got my efforts priced at about minimin wage. Since you've been so kind with your words in the past and I know you've been following along. Email me and I'll get you whatever you need.

Hope your day is going well!
Mitch

whodoyoulike
05-07-2016, 06:31 PM

Mitch

After thinking about your ?? last night, I was going to ask you if it was Bill since you're going by MitchS on here. Nice to know and I also think he was one of the greatest I've seen. He was a joy to watch and wish I could've learned some personal insights from him.

MitchS
05-07-2016, 08:03 PM
After thinking about your ?? last night, I was going to ask you if it was Bill since you're going by MitchS on here. Nice to know and I also think he was one of the greatest I've seen. He was a joy to watch and wish I could've learned some personal insights from him.

Yea, he was the greatest and a lot of people don't realize what a great all-around athlete he was. A very good golfer and tennis player as well. I remember one time when Johnny Carson was at the house and they played tennis together. Now, I could beat him in tennis cause I'm tall and had a big serve. He beat me in golf! I also remember when he was on Johnny's show. I believe he was only on the show a few times, first being in 1970 where Johnny asked him about handicapping. He said Mitchell is the handicapper in the family. I think it was the first show he said that, may have been the other one a couple years later. I was like 14 at the time. True story, funny huh! :D. Derby day is kind of an emotional day for me.

Thanks for chiming in. Have a great rest of your weekend,
Mitch

PS. Be back later with the days results for the complete card. Was a pretty good day for the figs.

MitchS
05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Results from today's complete card at Churchill Downs are added to the website. Figs are unmistakenly consistent. I Hope everyone had a wonderful day and enjoyed the days races as much as I did.

Have a great Saturday night and the rest of your weekend. I'll see about posting some races next week probably closer to the weekend.

Mitch