PDA

View Full Version : Spot Plays Thursday 5-5-16

KidCapper
05-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Hello handicappers. Haven't posted picks in awhile and I woke up early today. :lol: Just some picks I think are live today.. I'll play these $10WP..Here we go. :)

Churchill Race -1 The :2: . Probable favorite for Stewart drops into the maiden claiming ranks for the 1st time. 3rd time off the layoff run to boot. Some moisture in the track only adds to this one's chances. Single your pick 4 here.

Churchill Race -4 The :4: . Casse and owner Oxley paid a hefty sum for this 2 year old filly at the Sept Keeneland sale. Leparoux on fire at the moment. Has the look of a runner.

Churchill Race -5 The :4: Off the layoff for Baker a 13% trainer move. Tossed career best Bris figure on an off track and we start the day muddy. Bullet work and the drop into the maiden claiming ranks will get the diploma today.

Churchill Race -9 The :2: . She was in way over her head in the Fantasy last out for Lukas. Race 2 back is competitive here and she threw a bullet work in the mud May 1st. 4-1 on the ML seals the deal.

Churchill Race -10 The :4: . Should be renamed the Wesley Ward stakes today as he could run 1-2-3 in this event.Of his 3 entered here the :4: has the look of a real runner and should win this as the chalk. I'm going to exacta box the Ward runners here. (4-7-3)

BELMONT Race -1 The :2: . 1st timer for Casse bred to be good early. Sire and Dam has produced winners and the bullet work at Kee signals a big debut coming. Turns the pick 5 into a pick 4 with the free space here.

BELMONT Race -8 The :4: . Willing to toss last after 2 solid races to start her career. 1st time blinkers 21% for Pletcher and we get 10-1 ML on Pletcher and Velazquez. Why not?

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

NYMess
05-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Great to see ya Kid!!! Looking forward to your derby insights

bbixler18
05-05-2016, 11:37 AM
Hey Kid! Glad you're posting. Hopefully you'll toss us a few bones for Oaks and Derby Day? :cool::cool:

KidCapper
05-05-2016, 12:16 PM
Hey Kid! Glad you're posting. Hopefully you'll toss us a few bones for Oaks and Derby Day? :cool::cool:

Hello bbixler18...working on the Oaks card right now..I'll post it sometime today..good luck to you.