PDA

View Full Version : Time to bring back Unskewed Polls.

hcap
05-03-2016, 02:10 PM
I have always felt that Trump would doom the republican party, now it seems unavoidable.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/05/03/donald_trump_suggests_ted_cruz_s_father_helped_jfk _assassin.html

Donald Trump Is Peddling Unsubstantiated Nonsense That Ted Cruz’s Dad Helped JFK’s Assassin

.................................................. ...............

I think the right better get used to the return of Unskewed Polls and maybe a repeat of election night of '012 on FAUX NOOS with has been Karl (Bush's Brain) Rove refusing to believe all was lost when it was obvious and unmistakable to every news person there.

Well all is lost again Karl. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Clocker
05-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Donald Trump Is Peddling Unsubstantiated Nonsense That Ted Cruz’s Dad Helped JFK’s Assassin

Unsubstantiated???

It was in the National Enquirer. That ranks right up there with Skeptical Science for credibility. :p

tucker6
05-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Unsubstantiated???

It was in the National Enquirer. That ranks right up there with Skeptical Science for credibility. :p
You libel the National Enquirer with that comment. After all, they were right once.

Tom
05-03-2016, 04:16 PM

Your just mad because you want Trump to be a democrat.

PaceAdvantage
05-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Why hasn't anyone dug up real dirt on Trump yet?

I mean, given that the man is the second coming of Adolph Hitler, where are the tapes of him hurling racial slurs at a Hispanic or Black employee?

Maybe Hillary is saving that for November...

hcap
05-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Of course Cruz's father was not with Oswald. So what? Trump parroted the story. No matter where the story originated Trump picked up the ball and ran with it.

Republicans are eating their young and Trump is cooking the meal.

_______
05-03-2016, 10:09 PM
Why hasn't anyone dug up real dirt on Trump yet?

I mean, given that the man is the second coming of Adolph Hitler, where are the tapes of him hurling racial slurs at a Hispanic or Black employee?

Maybe Hillary is saving that for November...

He quotes the National Enquirer as if it's on the level. Are we supposed to be looking for something worse?

hcap
05-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Unsubstantiated???

It was in the National Enquirer. That ranks right up there with Skeptical Science for credibility. Wait a minute guys, Skeptical Science did substantiate this. There are numerous peer review papers as well.

I'll bet you guys will link to Anthony Watts and Lamar Smith to continue to deny it.

hcap
05-04-2016, 07:12 AM
My reason for bringing up 'Unskewed Polls' is as November comes into a sharper focus is it is clear that as mainstream republicans bail, and Trumps numbers are horrendous among women and minorities, as his embarrassing ass whooping happens, you Trump supporters will need a handy excuse.

Try this on for size.....

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/unskewed-polls-founder-i-was-only-wrong-because-i-didn-t-consider-voter-fraud

'Unskewed Polls' Founder: 'I Was Only Wrong' Because I Didn't Consider Voter Fraud :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marshall Bennett
05-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Of course Cruz's father was not with Oswald.
And you were? And you know this?
Can't wait for Trump to light into Hillary. Talk about an old hag with a payload of baggage. Only hope for democrats is that Hillary gets the same deadbeats to vote for her that Obama managed to do. That won't be easy for an ugly old white woman with her history of hate and neglect. She'll get some votes but people generally can't stand her. She has that character and look about her people simply cannot find likeable.

OntheRail
05-04-2016, 12:16 PM
My reason for bringing up 'Unskewed Polls' is as November comes into a sharper focus is it is clear that as mainstream republicans bail, and Trumps numbers are horrendous among women and minorities, as his embarrassing ass whooping happens, you Trump supporters will need a handy excuse.

Try this on for size.....

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/unskewed-polls-founder-i-was-only-wrong-because-i-didn-t-consider-voter-fraud

'Unskewed Polls' Founder: 'I Was Only Wrong' Because I Didn't Consider Voter Fraud :lol: :lol: :lol:
So after Trump Thumps the Clinton's in Nov... how long of a drunkin' bender will you be on.... I'm guessing 4-8 years... :lol:

hcap
05-05-2016, 06:39 AM
So after Trump Thumps the Clinton's in Nov... how long of a drunkin' bender will you be on.... I'm guessing 4-8 years... :lol:I remember distinctly all the braggadocio and huffing and puffing here...... that is until Romney got trounced. Much sniveling and gnashing of teeth. Even Big Mack an early adopter of Unshewed Polls losing his shirt and fading into obscurity and disappearing just like Romney, Rove and

never to be mentioned again gw bush :lol: :lol:

Trump is a fatal error for republicans.
Not a surprise many repubs agree.

hcap
05-05-2016, 06:48 AM
Here's why

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/05/donald_trump_will_not_be_president_history_polling _data_and_demographics_all_point_to_a_single_resul t_partner/

....To win the presidency, a candidate needs 270 electoral votes. In 2012, Barack Obama defeated Mitt Romney by the comfortable margin of 332 to 206 electoral votes. In the popular vote Obama beat Romney by 51 to 47 percent, a difference of about five million votes. Obama’s victory reflected the long-term trend in which Democrats have won the popular vote in five out of the last six presidential elections.

Donald Trump thinks he can reverse that trend by appealing to angry white voters, but the 2012 results show why that won’t work. Lost in the uproar over Trump’s divisive appeals is the fact that Republicans already win whites by huge margins. For example, in 2012 Romney carried white voters by 20 points, and yet he still lost.

....The reason was that Obama won the support of minority voters by even bigger margins. He carried 93 percent of African-American voters, 71 percent of Latino voters and 73 percent of Asian voters.

The electorate’s demographics will be even more unfavorable for the GOP in 2016. Nonwhite voters constituted 28 percent of the electorate in 2012, but in 2016 about 38 percent of Americans are minorities, which means the potential ceiling for minority turnout is extremely high.

elysiantraveller
05-05-2016, 11:01 AM
I remember distinctly all the braggadocio and huffing and puffing here...... that is until Romney got trounced. Much sniveling and gnashing of teeth. Even Big Mack an early adopter of Unshewed Polls losing his shirt and fading into obscurity and disappearing just like Romney, Rove and

never to be mentioned again gw bush :lol: :lol:

Trump is a fatal error for republicans.
Not a surprise many repubs agree.

Republicans are going to get crushed up and down the ballot with this nomination.

The standard conservative standard-bearer of the party is completely turned off by the fact a democrat has been nominated by the party.

hcap
05-05-2016, 12:38 PM
Republicans are going to get crushed up and down the ballot with this nomination.

The standard conservative standard-bearer of the party is completely turned off by the fact a democrat has been nominated by the party.Although I am an unabashed liberal, and only voted once in my life for a down ticket republican, there was a time when the value of a two party (small d) democratic electoral system made sense. I am not a fan of Hillary, but it looks like some non-delusional traditional republicans will also bite the bullet and choose her.

elysiantraveller
05-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Although I am an unabashed liberal, and only voted once in my life for a down ticket republican, there was a time when the value of a two party (small d) democratic electoral system made sense. I am not a fan of Hillary, but it looks like some non-delusional traditional republicans will also bite the bullet and choose her.

Or just not vote...

Republicans are going to get crushed.

PaceAdvantage
05-05-2016, 05:44 PM
The electorate’s demographics will be even more unfavorable for the GOP in 2016. Nonwhite voters constituted 28 percent of the electorate in 2012, but in 2016 about 38 percent of Americans are minorities, which means the potential ceiling for minority turnout is extremely high.If this is in fact true, how can you and your ilk sit there with a straight face and claim Republicans have or are trying to disenfranchise minority voters? :lol:

Scandalous indeed! :liar:

PaceAdvantage
05-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Republicans are going to get crushed up and down the ballot with this nomination.I don't see that happening.

Another scare tactic from the left and the anti-Trumpets

PaceAdvantage
05-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Republicans are going to get crushed.I hope your lack of recent, skillful prognostication extends to just after the election. Then you can get back to being right again.

hcap
05-06-2016, 03:55 AM
If this is in fact true, how can you and your ilk sit there with a straight face and claim Republicans have or are trying to disenfranchise minority voters? :lol:

Scandalous indeed! :liar:My ilk and I can state that much easier knowing you and your ilk claim my ilk and I have been "buying" the minority vote by giving away such things as food stamps, health care and helping minorities achieve equal representation under the law. Particularly after you and your ilk say crap about me and my ilk running government plantations for minorities.

Mittens summed it up. "47 percent of the American public are "dependent on government," "believe that they are victims" and "believe the government has a responsibility to care for them."

Comments like those are why Trump who has further demeaned so many minorities and WOMEN, will lose so badly.

davew
05-06-2016, 07:36 AM
Here's why

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/05/donald_trump_will_not_be_president_history_polling _data_and_demographics_all_point_to_a_single_resul t_partner/

....To win the presidency, a candidate needs 270 electoral votes. In 2012, Barack Obama defeated Mitt Romney by the comfortable margin of 332 to 206 electoral votes. In the popular vote Obama beat Romney by 51 to 47 percent, a difference of about five million votes. Obama’s victory reflected the long-term trend in which Democrats have won the popular vote in five out of the last six presidential elections.

Donald Trump thinks he can reverse that trend by appealing to angry white voters, but the 2012 results show why that won’t work. Lost in the uproar over Trump’s divisive appeals is the fact that Republicans already win whites by huge margins. For example, in 2012 Romney carried white voters by 20 points, and yet he still lost.

....The reason was that Obama won the support of minority voters by even bigger margins. He carried 93 percent of African-American voters, 71 percent of Latino voters and 73 percent of Asian voters.

The electorate’s demographics will be even more unfavorable for the GOP in 2016. Nonwhite voters constituted 28 percent of the electorate in 2012, but in 2016 about 38 percent of Americans are minorities, which means the potential ceiling for minority turnout is extremely high.

That is old school thinking- Hiliary is going to be declared the next president by executixe action (and pardoned of all crimes) by outgoing king 0bama.

hcap
05-08-2016, 03:53 AM
That is old school thinking- Hiliary is going to be declared the next president by executixe action (and pardoned of all crimes) by outgoing king 0bama.
Obama does not have to do anything.
You are missing exactly WHO will declare TRUMP the hands down LOSER.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/8zooeab2ckq4vuoag1c0kq.png