PDA

View Full Version : The Anonymous Abuse Thread.

_______
04-30-2016, 01:41 PM
Let your id go. It doesn't matter whether it's directed at a political theory, a well known personality, or another poster.

This is the place to throw out the garbage.

The only rule is that all abuse must be ENTIRELY anonymous.

You vacuous toffee nosed malodorous pervert!!

Exclamation points are encouraged here.

Dave Schwartz
04-30-2016, 01:54 PM
JEOPARDY QUESTION: "FOUR."

ANSWER: "The over and under for how many posts it takes to turn this thread political."

Let's Roll
04-30-2016, 05:32 PM
Not a bad idea for a thread. Still, I may violate the terms of service.......not gonna do that...Have fun without me.

TJDave
04-30-2016, 07:00 PM
Anonymous?

What's the point?

_______
04-30-2016, 09:13 PM
I thought it could be a place for venting where the subject of your anger might not know you were addressing them.

Admittedly, that's probably unworkable but not everything I post is fully baked.

CincyHorseplayer
04-30-2016, 11:35 PM
The internet was invented to abuse your fellow man. Vented anger with no consequences save mad $$ in therapy bills!

MONEY
05-01-2016, 12:26 AM
You vacuous toffee nosed malodorous pervert!!

lQkpes3dgzg

Stillriledup
05-01-2016, 12:35 AM
lQkpes3dgzg

spicy language, for adults only. :D
0d2LAs-WL_4

Rookies
05-01-2016, 12:00 PM
I thought it could be a place for venting where the subject of your anger might not know you were addressing them.

Admittedly, that's probably unworkable but not everything I post is fully baked.

Yeah, but I think the point is that you WANT them to know! ;) Forums without conflict are Crickets. People then, make choices with their fingers.

And notwithstanding the use of certain words, if you're gonna get into it, then man up and find your pair- rather than whining like a weakling to a Mod or the Owner. None of this is directed at you, btw.

(Finally, I take an occasional day off from frying up Tommy. It is SO difficult to do however, with such a wealth of material. :lol: )

Tom
05-01-2016, 03:30 PM
(Finally, I take an occasional day off from frying up Tommy. It is SO difficult to do however, with such a wealth of material. )

People then, make choices with their fingers.

No comment needed. :eek: