shagaf
nyquist
adventist

gunrunner
mohaymen

??? Agree disagree

menifee
04-27-2016, 12:41 AM
If Laoban does not get in, that changes the pace scenario. I don't see them sending Outwork in a pace duel. I think he might try to rate. Given that I think DC up front with Nyquist and outwork and gun runner stalking.

SecretAgentMan
04-27-2016, 12:56 AM
1st tier
danzig candy
outwork (right behind Danzig)

2nd tier
Mohaymen
nyquist

gunrunner (will be 5th or 6th 4 to 5 lengths back)
Shagaf

??? Agree disagree

^^^^^^

I just changed your list, Laoban & Adventist won't make it in. Mohaymen trainer stated he will flip the tables on Nyquist, I'm thinking he might place better than Nyquist.

A decent capper locally says if Nyquist gets a bad post, he will never sniff the lead at all in this race.

Robert Fischer
04-27-2016, 01:34 AM
danzing candy
outwork

nyquist
gun runner
mohaymen
destin

shagaf
mor spirit
exaggerator
whitmore

tanner12oz
04-27-2016, 06:07 AM
^^^^^^

I just changed your list, Laoban & Adventist won't make it in. Mohaymen trainer stated he will flip the tables on Nyquist, I'm thinking he might place better than Nyquist.

A decent capper locally says if Nyquist gets a bad post, he will never sniff the lead at all in this race.

hearing mixed reports on mohaymans workouts. Either he is ready to explode or he is becoming unraveled

PowerUpPaynter
04-27-2016, 07:54 AM
hearing mixed reports on mohaymans workouts. Either he is ready to explode or he is becoming unraveled

oh that fine line..... Mohaymen... 50% of me says throw out the 2 bad minutes and pound him with a WIN bet and 50% of me says are you crazy its over...

what to do what to do.