PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic News!

barn32
04-26-2016, 12:33 PM
Cher, Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving the USA for Canada permanently when Donald J. Trump becomes the next President of the United States.

List of Celebrities who will be Leaving the USA (http://www.inquisitr.com/2835395/list-of-celebrities-who-will-leave-the-u-s-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-jon-stewart-whoopi-goldberg-al-sharpton-more/)

Clocker
04-26-2016, 12:47 PM
Cher, Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving the USA for Canada permanently when Donald J. Trump becomes the next President of the United States.

List of Celebrities who will be Leaving the USA (http://www.inquisitr.com/2835395/list-of-celebrities-who-will-leave-the-u-s-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-jon-stewart-whoopi-goldberg-al-sharpton-more/)

That is good news. If they move, that will simultaneously raise the average IQ of both countries. :cool:

Stillriledup
04-26-2016, 12:56 PM
If there was odds in Vegas on this stuff I would bet 0 percent of these people leave. Funniest thing about them 'threatening' to leave is that they're delusional enough to think ANYONE cares if they leave or not. :D

tucker6
04-26-2016, 01:08 PM
I would GoFundMe for Rosie

MutuelClerk
04-26-2016, 01:14 PM
Once again. Addition by subtraction.

Cya.

classhandicapper
04-26-2016, 01:20 PM
The more liberals we can get out of here and the faster we can do it, the more hopeful I will become about a return to reality.

Rookies
04-26-2016, 01:22 PM
That is good news. If they move, that will simultaneously raise the average IQ of both countries. :cool:

Clearly, you demonstrate that you have never discovered the literacy and education levels between the 2 countries! :lol:

Canada ranks consistently ahead of the U.S. on any educational indice, measured across the world.

ElKabong
04-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Clearly, you demonstrate that you have never discovered the literacy and education levels between the 2 countries! :lol:

Canada ranks consistently ahead of the U.S. on any educational indice, measured across the world.

My wife runs the Math dept for a Charter school in southern Dallas County, K thru 6th. The past month, over 70% of her kids failed the pre testing the school gave out to prep for the formals that were to follow.

Care to guess what over 90% of those kids' ethnicity was that failed? Nah, you already know.

Very few of the kids of other races failed those tests. Almost a 100% success rate.

These kids are pushed across the border with no educational influencing at home, whatsoever. They don't even speak English....The ones that ARE born here, have no reading skills at all when they come to K or 1rst grade. Very few apply themselves, Very few of their parents give a rats ass if they move on to Middle school or not.

Those kids that cannot speak English hold the system back, simple as that. Take them out of the picture, USA doesn't look all that bad at all.

I don't want to see Trump win, and if Rosie etc want to freeze their asses off in the tundra, fine by me. But your comment is way out in leftfield.

shots
04-26-2016, 02:19 PM
My wife runs the Math dept for a Charter school in southern Dallas County, K thru 6th. The past month, over 70% of her kids failed the pre testing the school gave out to prep for the formals that were to follow.

Care to guess what over 90% of those kids' ethnicity was that failed? Nah, you already know.

Very few of the kids of other races failed those tests. Almost a 100% success rate.

These kids are pushed across the border with no educational influencing at home, whatsoever. They don't even speak English....The ones that ARE born here, have no reading skills at all when they come to K or 1rst grade. Very few apply themselves, Very few of their parents give a rats ass if they move on to Middle school or not.

Those kids that cannot speak English hold the system back, simple as that. Take them out of the picture, USA doesn't look all that bad at all.

I don't want to see Trump win, and if Rosie etc want to freeze their asses off in the tundra, fine by me. But your comment is way out in leftfield.
But they still can make a $15 minimum wage in some states.

boxcar
04-26-2016, 02:52 PM
But they still can make a $15 minimum wage in some states.

And both of those states should go into full prep mode to handle the upcoming population explosion. I'm all in favor of sending all the non-educated and under-educated (by choice or otherwise) to both of those utopian-idealistic states to help these underclass live out their utopian fantasies. :ThmbUp:

TJDave
04-26-2016, 04:40 PM

It's my impression that one doesn't simply decide to move to Canada. Canada decides.

tucker6
04-26-2016, 05:08 PM
If that were true, then why do you still live in Canada and not someplace a little warmer... :p

Marshall Bennett
04-26-2016, 05:41 PM
The same morons threatened to leave if Bush got elected in 2000. None of them went anywhere. :ThmbDown:

fast4522
04-26-2016, 06:03 PM
The same morons threatened to leave if Bush got elected in 2000. None of them went anywhere. :ThmbDown:

This time millions of illegals will flock to Canada before even one of them actually leaves. :lol:

Rookies
04-26-2016, 06:05 PM
But your comment is way out in leftfield.

My comment is NEVER based on any Canadian, educational survey; rather world/UN/ OECD.

America might have had higher standards in the War of 1812! :lol: For a very long time, it has ranked always behind Canada.

Both of us are well behind the world leaders in South Korea & Japan, plus most of the Scandinavians.

BTW, I live in the most diverse city in the world- other than NYC. Poverty is the significant factor in Educational standards and ability, before ethnicity- but your wife knows that already.

Rookies
04-26-2016, 06:07 PM
:bang: The same morons threatened to leave if Bush got elected in 2000. None of them went anywhere. :ThmbDown:

ONLY a tiny number of 1%ers move, based on an election- because they can. The rest, simply puff up opinion polls with faux statements.

_______
04-26-2016, 06:09 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/11/youre-not-moving-to-canada-the-psychology-of-post-election-melodrama/264896/

Drama queens make assertive pledges in all sorts of circumstances.

Currently, they "won't vote for (fill in the blank of their party's potential nominee)".

Later, they'll move to Canada if the other party wins.

I'll never ever post here again if anyone disagrees with me.

098poi
04-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I don't know. I had kind of a crush on Cher back when she and Sonny had their show. She seems harmless enough. I'd like her to stay. Whoopi seems like a good person and entertaining. (when she's not on The View)

Rosie, I'll drive her to the airport and wish her well.

Rookies
04-26-2016, 07:07 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/11/youre-not-moving-to-canada-the-psychology-of-post-election-melodrama/264896/

Drama queens make assertive pledges in all sorts of circumstances.

Currently, they "won't vote for (fill in the blank of their party's potential nominee)".

Later, they'll move to Canada if the other party wins.

I'll never ever post here again if anyone disagrees with me.

Yep, can you imagine some French citizen saying:

"If X wins, we're living in England" :rolleyes:

In America, this is a very, low brow way of voicing your disdain for the alternate choice. Although, it is true that 100s- 1000s did cross, when their service was required in Vietnam.

mostpost
04-26-2016, 07:32 PM
I doubt if Americans overall are any smarter than Canadians. My proof is the stupid statement you made above.
I also don't know who is smarter among you, Cher, Whoopi, and Rosie. On the one hand we have your post quoted above. On the other hand, they want to move to Canada over an election.

mostpost
04-26-2016, 07:35 PM

This has nothing to do with any thing. Rookies was talking about educational systems. You are talking about individuals. Rookies was talking about Canada. You are talking about Mexicans.

mostpost
04-26-2016, 07:38 PM
If that were true, then why do you still live in Canada and not someplace a little warmer... :p
It seems to me you did not understand Rookies' statement at all. :confused: :confused:

Clocker
04-26-2016, 08:09 PM
I also don't know who is smarter among you, Cher, Whoopi, and Rosie. On the one hand we have your post quoted above. On the other hand, they want to move to Canada over an election.

And on the other other hand, I am smart enough to recognize a joke when I see one, a level of intelligence which is apparently too much to expect from some people here. :p

tucker6
04-26-2016, 08:15 PM
It seems to me you did not understand Rookies' statement at all. :confused: :confused:
For as super intelligent as you must be (aren't all postal workers), I'm surprised this went so far over your head that not even the dandruff was disturbed.

Clocker
04-26-2016, 08:34 PM
For as super intelligent as you must be (aren't all postal workers), I'm surprised this went so far over your head that not even the dandruff was disturbed.

The Thought Police are cracking down on humor today. :p

ElKabong
04-26-2016, 10:06 PM
This has nothing to do with any thing. Rookies was talking about educational systems. You are talking about individuals. Rookies was talking about Canada. You are talking about Mexicans.

Mexicans? Educate yourself quickly, chubby. That campus has kids from virtually every country south of our border, north of CHile.

ElKabong
04-26-2016, 10:35 PM
BTW, I live in the most diverse city in the world- other than NYC. Poverty is the significant factor in Educational standards and ability, before ethnicity- but your wife knows that already.

Her opinion to your comment was parental involvement was the biggest indicator of how kids in her school perform.

She's involved with chess, as a side business. Not surprisingly 80% of her pupils in chess are from families from India. Very involved parents to say the least. Her best students in her school also have very interested / involved parents.

See the pattern? Not racial. Not necessarily the economical background either.... Cultural to a degree, but mostly kids with parents that do care. When you have parents that want nothing more from their kids than to be a lawn man, and her school has plenty of these from all over Central America , those kids don't care if they pass the state math requirements or not. Sad to say the least, and we're talking about a charter school

PaceAdvantage
04-26-2016, 10:51 PM
Cultural to a degree, but mostly kids with parents that do care.True that. 100x true that.

Nothing racial about it. No matter the race, if the kid has parents who actually care, the kid will do alright. That's the bottom line.