PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Park+ Sunday April 24, 2016

MitchS
04-23-2016, 09:44 PM
Evening,

Gulfstream is at the website and ready for download. Have a good evening and profitable day at the track tomorrow.

Mitch

MitchS
04-24-2016, 06:41 PM
Evening,

Results are in. We did 3 tracks all week long with phenomenal results. That's over 15 results cards at the website. I understand that people reject things that they don't understand and I encourage all to express themselves freely. I'm honest, direct and open-minded to everything and all opinions. The old saying is true. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink, :D . Funny but true. I'd highly encourage you to read and understand the strengths of the figs written in the manual and then download all of the results files and dissect them to understand what's winning. These are just the Astro-BE numbers which are the weakest of the figs but still highly accurate and very predictable. I have a major task of updating now.

Starting next week, I'm changing direction. I'll be doing a race a day with complete Astro-ME/EE analysis. Just like what you see with the 2 files in that results section at the bottom.

Hope everyone had a great week, and enjoy your Sunday evening.
Mitch