PDA

View Full Version : David Gargan 10 for 18

Kash$
04-23-2016, 03:17 PM
Finishes the Aqueduct main track meet 10 for 18.

He can make me a superhero.

Stillriledup
04-23-2016, 05:11 PM
GARGANTUAN.

RunForTheRoses
04-23-2016, 05:13 PM
Yeah, have to respect, damn.

Track Phantom
04-23-2016, 05:30 PM
Midwest Thoroughbred.

Gargan is 10 for 14 with Midwest Thoroughbred. (2 more ran 2nd and 3rd). This is the same outfit that had Jamie Ness. About 4 years ago, Ness/Midwest had a streak of 17 wins in 19 starts.

It's not like Midwest Tb has all blue-blood pedigree runners who tower over cheaper company. They're a claiming outfit. To win with these numbers, with basically unknown trainers, is impossible.

But...business as usual. Nothing to see here.

Stillriledup
04-23-2016, 05:32 PM
Midwest Thoroughbred.

Gargan is 10 for 14 with Midwest Thoroughbred. (2 more ran 2nd and 3rd). This is the same outfit that had Jamie Ness. About 4 years ago, Ness/Midwest had a streak of 17 wins in 19 starts.

It's not like Midwest Tb has all blue-blood pedigree runners who tower over cheaper company. They're a claiming outfit. To win with these numbers, with basically unknown trainers, is impossible.

But...business as usual. Nothing to see here.

seems like these people can turn anyone into a hall of famer. pretty amazing.

Track Phantom
04-23-2016, 06:00 PM
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae169/valento07/Eclipse%20Horse%20Trainer_598x217_zpsx28lktg3.jpg

no breathalyzer
04-23-2016, 06:50 PM
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae169/valento07/Eclipse%20Horse%20Trainer_598x217_zpsx28lktg3.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: i enjoyed that more then i should

Stillriledup
04-24-2016, 12:30 AM

Kinda sums up the current state of the game very nicely! :D

Stillriledup
04-24-2016, 11:32 PM
Running a horse tomorrow at Parx switching from one legend to another.

Gotta give Barbara Hopkins (saltys hero owner) credit, she made sure that the embarrassment of having a trainer w integrity issues would never happen again.

Thank you Barbara, more owners should be like you! :ThmbUp:

RunForTheRoses
04-25-2016, 04:10 PM
Running a horse tomorrow at Parx switching from one legend to another.

Gotta give Barbara Hopkins (saltys hero owner) credit, she made sure that the embarrassment of having a trainer w integrity issues would never happen again.

Thank you Barbara, more owners should be like you! :ThmbUp:

He ran into a Parx trainer on quite a roll himself.

Zulueta, Marco

menifee
04-25-2016, 08:55 PM
Salty's Hero broke down and was euthanized. Preciado former trainer. Horse was running 80 beyers under Preciado. Before that, horse was no where near that range. Gargan got him and made a suspicious drop - 3-5. Horse should not have been in the race. Shame on Preciado, Gargan and the owner.

Kash$
04-25-2016, 09:40 PM
Salty's Hero broke down and was euthanized. Preciado former trainer. Horse was running 80 beyers under Preciado. Before that, horse was no where near that range. Gargan got him and made a suspicious drop - 3-5. Horse should not have been in the race. Shame on Preciado, Gargan and the owner.

Absolute f@ing disgrace..,

EMD4ME
04-25-2016, 10:27 PM

This is not the world I want to live in, disgusting if they even suspected something was dangerously off. Poor horsie :(

Stillriledup
04-25-2016, 11:06 PM
This is not the world I want to live in, disgusting if they even suspected something was dangerously off. Poor horsie :(

They don't care. It's cheaper to have them euthanized than go thru experience rehab.

Stillriledup
04-30-2016, 03:32 PM
Buncha scratches today at Parx?

TonyK@HSH
04-30-2016, 06:47 PM

Does anyone honestly think that Mr Gargan would send a horse to the post, with a jock on its back if he believed the horse would break down?

TonyK

menifee
05-01-2016, 01:52 AM
Does anyone honestly think that Mr Gargan would send a horse to the post, with a jock on its back if he believed the horse would break down?

TonyK

No. I don't think anyone ever enters a horse knowing a horse is going to break down. I do think trainers enter horses in spots hoping the horse gets claimed from their barn because the horse has a physical defect or something is not right. They take the risk that the horse will make it through the race. Gargan is not the only one who does it. I've seen every big name trainer do it. I think he did it in this spot. That horse should have never been running the Beyers he was running under Preciado. Something physically happened to the horse and they wheeled him back hoping he would get claimed.

Stillriledup
05-01-2016, 02:52 AM

TonyK

Couldn't you say this about anyone though?