PDA

View Full Version : my man sam

boys at tosconova
04-23-2016, 02:28 AM
mine as well give him his own thread,

seems to be trending the way you want to entering the derby,

it's hard picking 1/2 closers when there are so many that can be played.

although i hate letting workouts decide my betting fate, mms looked crappy galloping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdUKDLG2i-8

Lemon Drop Husker
04-23-2016, 06:34 AM
Looks to be this year's "Wise Guy" horse.

Lightly raced, so he could be anything. Hard for me looking at his loss to Matt King Coal two back with little to no excuse.

The entire field outside of 3 horses were backing up in the Blue Grass. Looks like he will need pace and for the race to completely fall apart. An exotics player, but I'll play against in the top 2 spots.

SecretAgentMan
04-23-2016, 12:28 PM
Looks to be this year's "Wise Guy" horse.

Lightly raced, so he could be anything. Hard for me looking at his loss to Matt King Coal two back with little to no excuse.

The entire field outside of 3 horses were backing up in the Blue Grass. Looks like he will need pace and for the race to completely fall apart. An exotics player, but I'll play against in the top 2 spots.

MMS definitely looks like the wise guy horse.

boys at tosconova
04-23-2016, 03:29 PM
MMS definitely looks like the wise guy horse.

the more i keep looking at him in relation to the other closers, the more i want to take him off my main ticket. i might throw him on a closers box, as a back up bet.
'

boys at tosconova
04-26-2016, 12:11 AM
i asked my pops who he liked and he couldn't wait to tell me mms. he spends his senior days gardening and watching tvg. so i'm sure he's getting this info from there.

he doesn't do internetz.

SecretAgentMan
04-26-2016, 12:36 AM
i asked my pops who he liked and he couldn't wait to tell me mms. he spends his senior days gardening and watching tvg. so i'm sure he's getting this info from there.

he doesn't do internetz.

Everywhere I look I see MMS being mentioned. Still can't believe he's only 12-1 offshore, & he's only won a maiden race, like Giacomo had, but Giacomo had raced against top tier horses in Cali & had raced 7 times before the KD.

MMS has only 4 races under his belt.

boys at tosconova
04-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Everywhere I look I see MMS being mentioned. Still can't believe he's only 12-1 offshore, & he's only won a maiden race, like Giacomo had, but Giacomo had raced against top tier horses in Cali & had raced 7 times before the KD.

MMS has only 4 races under his belt.

mms seems to have quite a bit of steam from many different outlets. in his bg race they didn't seem like they asked that much from the horse, and he looked like he could give much more

but that 12-1 is a joke..and if he's way in the back he'll be at the mercy of many things..including other talented closers

CincyHorseplayer
04-26-2016, 03:34 AM
I like him but he's in the Yahtzee box of able closers this year. There are so many good closers it's hard to separate them from the big globule of headache they represent!