PDA

View Full Version : Saddam's arraignment tonight

Suff
06-30-2004, 03:04 PM
He's being brought up on crimes against humanity tonight at 2:00 AM EST. I'm not sure if it will televised. I'm thinking it will be?,.. cable news stations will carry it if they can...

I'll set my clock and wake up for 1/2 hour to watch history LIVE...

But what I found interesting was the Poll they took this week

only 41% of Iraq's think he should get the Death Penalty

and a whopping 22% think he shoud be released...

freeneasy
06-30-2004, 04:02 PM
now theres a blind switch if i ever saw one, jeez. thats the worst case of "having one eye closed and the other one blind" i think i have ever, ever heard of. well all i can think of is this pole was taken by some kind of patrotic organization calling themselfs the "friends of sadamn" or somethingoruther. and 22% were for release? fix, fix, i call fix. just think if they had horse racing over there, every race would be a boatride. boy he must of had a whole lot of illigetimate children to get 22%

JustRalph
06-30-2004, 05:31 PM
I don't think 22% is out of line. Saddam had to have a large sample of the population on his payroll to stay in power for as long as he did. 22% controlled the rest of the population..............probably not out of the ordinary...........for a Dictatorship

Tom
06-30-2004, 07:06 PM
I thionk we shold have just put a bullet in his head when we found him and saved countless hours and money of proving what everyoe already knows to be a fact. To allow him to avail himself of a justice system gives him some degree of credibility as a human being,. He is not. Our message to terrorists and tyrants everywhere whoud be-no negotiation, not trials, just immediate execution, hopefully on CNN. Or a beheading would be nice. FAir and balanced.

ljb
06-30-2004, 09:13 PM
Way to go Tom. That's more like the nuke em all Tom we all grew to know and love before N. Korea became a problem for the radicals controlling the Republican party ! ;)

Tom
06-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Ya know L, if you are just going to post utter studpidiy, it really insn't necessary. Take the crackers Lefty offered you - it will keep your mouth busy and maybe peopl ewill not notice you.

Buckeye
06-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Suff
only 41% of Iraq's think he should get the Death Penalty
Not counting those he "prevented" from voting . . .

Lance
07-01-2004, 12:48 AM
Tom wrote: "Ya know L, if you are just going to post utter studpidiy"

Studpidiy is as studpidiy does.

kenwoodallpromos
07-01-2004, 03:42 AM
How do they take a poll in Iraq? Did they take a vote in Germany to keep the Nazi party? Or in the south and keep slavery?
Make the Bathist party symbol the pig.
I'm waiting for Hussein to plead not guilty by reason of insanity.

JustRalph
07-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Lance
Tom wrote: "Ya know L, if you are just going to post utter studpidiy"

Studpidiy is as studpidiy does.

studpidiy???????????????????????

ljb
07-01-2004, 09:12 PM
From tom,
Ya know L, if you are just going to post utter studpidiy, it really insn't necessary. Take the crackers Lefty offered you - it will keep your mouth busy and maybe peopl ewill not notice you.

Damn must bit poor ol tom in the arse again. :D :D :D

Tom
07-01-2004, 09:15 PM
This just killing you, seeing your mentor on trial, isn't it?
And Th*nk you, too , Lance.

JustRalph
07-01-2004, 11:19 PM
I thought Saddam was dressed a little like

Herb Tarlek

Bubbles
07-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
I thought Saddam was dressed a little like

Herb Tarlek

What a great show WKRP was.

"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE TURKEYS!!!!!!!!"