PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Park+ Wednesday April 20, 2016

MitchS
04-19-2016, 06:58 PM
Good evening,

I'm completely finished writing the language that propels the Astro figures. Three variations needed to be completed where one builds upon the other and the last one breaks it down individually. Astro-BE/ME/EE all use the exact same language which I feel is pretty straight forward and easy to understand. I don't generally toot my own horn, that's not my style, but I must say I'm extremely proud of what I've accomplished threading the needle with all my experience and knowledge in this area. At this point, I'll just be updating figs.

Added one more symbol of (++) which was necessary and it ranks up there with one of the top ratings to look out for. This has been added to the manual with a numbering sequence of what factors are strongest to weakest. Also added an ME card to the results file as well.

It's not a perfect system/methodology, nothing can be when we're dealing with animal's that are flesh and blood. Perfect-NO / Predictive-YES.

Gulfstream is at the site and ready to download. Have a good evening,
Mitch

MitchS
04-20-2016, 06:19 PM
Evening,

Results are in for all cards today at the website, and the figs are performing well, as expected. One word comes to mind- Consistent! Working on tomorrow's cards. Hope your day was a good one.

Mitch