PDA

View Full Version : R Persaud Claimers huge payouts since Thurs @AQU--last 3 Clmrs over $100 @$2 wn pl sh

TheOracle
04-17-2016, 11:14 AM
R Persaud's Claimers on the Dirt have been paying out huge prices since the start of the season on the Main Surface at Aqueduct!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/r persaudclmaqu.jpg

His horses have been dropping big bombs since Thursday !!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/r persaudthraquclm.jpg

You are getting $100 per $2 win, place and show wagering since Thursday on his Claimers on the Dirt at Aqueduct!!!

Most likely will not last long, but just in case he has one more, he has one today in the 9th race at Aqueduct
#2 Front Cover Dream

Let's what happens hopefully he can drop another bomb payout the day before taxes are due!!!

TheOracle
04-17-2016, 12:02 PM
My apologies thought R Persaud had an entry in the 9th today at Aqueduct

Just way too much coffee today!!!!

EMD4ME
04-17-2016, 01:25 PM
My apologies thought R Persaud had an entry in the 9th today at Aqueduct

Just way too much coffee today!!!!

It was race 1....18/1 winner. Hope you didn't miss him.

These small guys need to eat before Belmont opens in 2 weeks. That way they can stay alive and fill fields.

TheOracle
04-17-2016, 09:31 PM

These small guys need to eat before Belmont opens in 2 weeks. That way they can stay alive and fill fields.

Hey EMD,

Of course I missed it....why would I want to get $57.30 across the board from just $6

The ways I find to lose are just unbelievable

But you have to admit they are very creative!

NorCalGreg
04-18-2016, 06:30 AM

Any other "small guys that need to eat" you can fill us in on?

I need to eat, too :D

*Thanks for the info, Oracle

KidCruz
05-04-2016, 03:52 AM
Something is up with R Persad over the last few months there is no doubt.

I first noticed it back in February when Guyana Cat,at the time an 0-15 maiden claimer that was constantly noncompetitive, jumped up and won. Now the horse (which he runs every damn week) is being competitive N1X allowance races.

Along the way other horses have jumped up in a major way. Its subtle because most of his horses are moving from completely hopeless to possibly below average. Worth keeping in mind when you see his name come up.

castaway01
05-04-2016, 08:28 AM
Something is up with R Persad over the last few months there is no doubt.

I first noticed it back in February when Guyana Cat,at the time an 0-15 maiden claimer that was constantly noncompetitive, jumped up and won. Now the horse (which he runs every damn week) is being competitive N1X allowance races.

Along the way other horses have jumped up in a major way. Its subtle because most of his horses are moving from completely hopeless to possibly below average. Worth keeping in mind when you see his name come up.

He's shot up from last year's 4% winners to nearly 10%! He's on fire.

Seriously though, I would prefer he keeps a low profile and drops his occasional huge price horse in certain spots. That would keep the prices inflated. Persaud's always good for a few longshots.