PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream Park+ Sunday April 17, 2016

MitchS
04-16-2016, 08:45 PM
Evening,

Good results today! Been busy cleaning a few things up, seems endless right now :bang: lol. Streamlined the sheet a bit with eliminating some stuff that wasn't really necessary. The goal is multiple tracks and having more time with only the figs that are necessary. I'll look at the eliminated figs in another place and in a different way.

Slightly revamped Astro-BE to make it a little faster and easier to decipher :confused:. lol Actually just eliminated the negative numbers that really didn't do much for us, and it does makes it easier to read. One positive number in the front, two positive numbers in back and tweaked the middle section a bit to more closely resemble Astro-EE which brings a bit more accuracy to the blended Astro-BE figs. Minor changes can be read in the manual.

I'll leave the results up from today for 24 hours if you want to see them, and then I'll delete so everything is uniform with the new design. I'm hoping this is the last re-design. Spending time with Astro-EE and getting that process faster is the priority!

Have a good Saturday nite and Sunday,

Mitch

MitchS
04-17-2016, 08:36 AM
Morning,

Getting ready to leave soon, but I needed to relay a couple things before today's races. Been looking at a gazillion races. The new (BE) formulation is really solid. I just don't see how it could get any tighter. It took just a couple of tweaks of things I use in the Astro-EE configuration. Again, not perfect but really solid and tight!

I updated the manual, to explain a few more things this AM that explain a few more things and an order of preference etc...

Gotta hop in shower,
Mitch

Astro-Figures (Handmade by us daily)
The Astro figures are very powerful when used in conjunction with our other traditional proprietary speed and pace numbers. These figures are very labor intensive as they are done by hand, but very powerful when used properly. They are multi-dimensional planetary interpretations that have been developed into numerous numerical matrixes. Astro-BE are not quite exact but have shown to still have good strength. They stand for blended energies that are drawn from a 30-day period. Certain horses will share some of the energies together. Astro-EE stands for exact energies. These are very exacting energies that only relate to one specific horse on his or her exact racing day.

Astro-BE
(6PA+9) (5ES) (1PEA+1) (7)
Our Astro sequence represents planetary synchronizations and cycles that reflect a time period. That time period can vary anywhere from today’s race date to within 30 days of today’s race date most generally. The date and strength can vary greatly. We spend a measurable amount of time analyzing the most powerful cycles within any given time period. We’ve identified many positive and negative synchronizations and cycles within our research and there can be numerous possibilities.
Astro Symbols and sequence-
(Any numerical number) = The sequence starts with a numerical number. This number represents general cycles that are positive. Higher numbers are better.
(P) = #1 Energy cycle (1)
(E) = #2 Energy cycle (3)
(A) = Approaching cycle (Strong) (5)
(S) = Separating cycle (Not as strong) (6)
(+) = Powerful configuration (2)
(0 to 9) = How many days to exact (4)

We’ve attempted to list the factors in order of their strength at far right. Not an easy task but this is pretty close. The higher number at the very beginning and the more configurations a horse has are better. The very best rating would resemble something like (9PEA+0). There can be no better rating than this. It represents 9 general positive cycles. More importantly, the rating has the #1 and #2 energy cycles (P & E), that is (A) approaching (better than separating), has the (+) for powerful configuration and finally the (0) represent exact within 0 days. Zero (0) represents today. If you saw one horse with such a sequence as described above, and then another horse with (2ES5) obviously we would prefer the prior. The more configurations a horse has are better.
Sometimes a (7PAE+2) is an excellent figure and at other times it’s really not so good. We manually check/update on a daily basis (a lot of work) the synchronization of the Astro-figures accuracy. We compute a strength rating on the complete Astro sequence. An Example of this would be (32). The 1st number (3) relates to a positive factor. The 2nd number (2) also relates to a positive factor, but it’s not as powerful as the first. Higher numbers are better with this secondary rating but remember that the first part of the sequence is stronger compared to the numerical rating at the end. Preferably, both ratings coincide and are strong.
The complete sequence will look something like this (6PA+3/22) which equals two ratings in one. Look for horses with good ratings in the first part of the sequence as well as horses that have a high numerical rating in the second part on the end. In our research, we’ve found that the top 2-3 horses in the first part of the sequence do extremely well and the top horse with the numerical rating on the end have been found to pay high mutual prices. We’ll highlight the top few horses that we feel have the best ratings in each race starting with the top morning line and working down. There may be a horse with a high ML that may be a consideration, so get to know the figures for yourself.

Astro-EE
These are very exacting energies for each horse on the very day they will be racing at or nearing post time. Extremely complex and time consuming to calculate that takes on a form of charting and interpretation with each horse. Astro-BE (Blended energies) gives us a road map of horses that may or may not have strength on a particular day and Astro-EE takes us to a much higher level of exacting interpretation. Astro sequences and symbols are similar, but as an example (9PEA+0) as our best Astro-BE rating would relate to 9 different configurations. In the Astro-EE approach, we dissect each of those 9 configurations and determine which are the most powerful. Sometime horses have high ratings, but most of the configurations are weak, and at other times a horse may only have 1 or 2 configurations, but they may be super strong. Astro-EE takes on a complete dissection and interpretation. People wanting to learn this approach, contact me privately.

MitchS
04-17-2016, 06:21 PM
Evening,

Results are in. Another great day for the figs. Hope a few of you caught some of them. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend. It's movie time!

Good night,
Mitch