PDA

View Full Version : MSG

Tom
04-16-2016, 07:10 PM
Looks like TVG is no longer the worst network out there!
MGS is hands down the bottom of the barrel.

Instead of showing the Horse racing that they advertised, they are showing the same hockey game on all of their channels at the same time. Duh.

Must be hockey fans are not bright enough to hit the one channel after a beer run to the fridge, they need 3-4 options to get it right? So a scheduled, major race gets bumped off the are for a playoff game in a sport with all the importance of a fart.

Don't all the team go to the playoffs anyways???

One more reason to dump Cable.

mannyberrios
04-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Let's go Rangers

thespaah
04-16-2016, 10:00 PM
Looks like TVG is no longer the worst network out there!
MGS is hands down the bottom of the barrel.

Instead of showing the Horse racing that they advertised, they are showing the same hockey game on all of their channels at the same time. Duh.

Must be hockey fans are not bright enough to hit the one channel after a beer run to the fridge, they need 3-4 options to get it right? So a scheduled, major race gets bumped off the are for a playoff game in a sport with all the importance of a fart.

Don't all the team go to the playoffs anyways???

One more reason to dump Cable.
I am almost willing to bet that if you called your cable company, you'd get some idiot CSR who has a script in front of them that will tell them how to explain the cable co's mistake away and of course tell you its' beyond their control.....Which it isn't. Some dumbass in engineering forget to program the feed at the head end to switch one of the MSG feeds to the proper channel (MSG 1,2 or 1 Plus or 2 Plus.).
When I lived in NJ,I had Cablevision. They were infamous for this. Customers would have to call in to remind those morons to switch to a particular event...Cable blows. satellite is only a bit better.
Here is a product I have discovered.....
I am seriously thinking of cutting the cord with satellite and getting this.
http://streamingsmarttv.com/shop/streamsmart-box/streamsmart-s4-combo-quad-core-tv-box-with-premium-keyboard/?gclid=CPHjs-7IlMwCFdNahgodYy4Hrw

ldiatone
04-16-2016, 10:18 PM
Let's go Rangers
LETS GO PENS!

Tom
04-16-2016, 10:59 PM
I am almost willing to bet that if you called your cable company, you'd get some idiot CSR who has a script in front of them that will tell them how to explain the cable co's mistake away and of course tell you its' beyond their control.....Which it isn't.

Actually, I got some woman who spent over 10 minutes making phone calls to try to get the problem fixed. Turns out, is it MSG that made the decision to show the frozen follies on all their channels, not them. I went to the MSG webpage to leave a few thousand nasty comments, but couldn't find anywhere to leave a comment. I guess no one at MSG can read, so why bother?

johnhannibalsmith
04-16-2016, 11:02 PM
... I went to the MSG webpage to leave a few thousand nasty comments...

I'm not sure that I can dream up a better job than being the guy that gets to read through all of Tom's comments in his inbox. :lol:

SG4
04-18-2016, 10:09 PM
The good news is if you complain about something MSG related your issue may indeed reach the head honcho who might even write you back a reply.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/08/james-dolan-calls-knicks-fan-alcoholic-hateful-in-raging-email/

Tom
04-18-2016, 10:53 PM
I'm not sure that I can dream up a better job than being the guy that gets to read through all of Tom's comments in his inbox. :lol:

They used to have comment cards at FL and a box to put them in.
I used a Green sharpie, and submitted about 10-20 ideas every day. Each card was signed "Can you spell C-U-S-T-O-M-E-R ?" and signed them.

I came in third in a handicapping contest and when I went to claim my prize, they asked my name and when I told them, guy looked up at me and said,"Oh, so YOU'RE the Green Arrow!" :lol:

Red Knave
04-19-2016, 08:47 AM
"Oh, so YOU'RE the Green Arrow!" :lol:
Time to change the avatar Tom?

;)

castaway01
04-19-2016, 10:06 AM

It's like being SRU's psychotherapist---it's a full-time job.