PDA

View Full Version : Just Can't Pull The Trigger In 6th @ EMD

NorCalGreg
04-16-2016, 06:55 PM
KEEP EM LAUGHING just looks so much like an easy winner--decided to get the full pp's, just in case-BEFORE BETTING. No one in this race wants the lead, except for lone speed Keep Em Laughing.

This is what happens when substandard trainers claim from the 40% Supertrainers---that speed, and those gaudy speed figs disappear pronto.

I would demand 15 to1 before betting this "sure thing"....besides, who puts a winless rider up, in the one race you have a good chance to win?

Finally decided this horse just wasn't worth the risk, and took :8: NO CLAIM WILL DO.

EMD4ME
04-16-2016, 07:02 PM
KEEP EM LAUGHING just looks so much like an easy winner--decided to get the full pp's, just in case-BEFORE BETTING. No one in this race wants the lead, except for lone speed Keep Em Laughing.

This is what happens when substandard trainers claim from the 40% Supertrainers---that speed, and those gaudy speed figs disappear pronto.

I would demand 15 to1 before betting this "sure thing"....besides, who puts a winless rider up, in the one race you have a good chance to win?

Finally decided this horse just wasn't worth the risk, and took :8: NO CLAIM WILL DO.

KEEP EM LAUGHING will finish 8th, 7th or 6th.

That's my humble opinion. Horse is Wayyyyyyyy of form. Even if he is loose as a goose, he will lose.

You're better off with anyone but him.

NorCalGreg
04-16-2016, 07:07 PM
KEEP EM LAUGHING will finish 8th, 7th or 6th.

That's my humble opinion. Horse is Wayyyyyyyy of form. Even if he is loose as a goose, he will lose.

You're better off with anyone but him.

Yeah...I think he can win----but this trainer will find a way to screw it up. He's 5-1 right now---6 MTP

Tee
04-16-2016, 07:13 PM
Keep coming back to the :5: Big Black Cat - looking good on the track. Doesn't know what to do when the gate opens though!! :)

EMD4ME
04-16-2016, 07:16 PM
I PUT HIM RIGHT IN THE WINNER'S CIRCLE :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

NorCalGreg
04-16-2016, 07:17 PM
I PUT HIM RIGHT IN THE WINNER'S CIRCLE :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

LOL......that's why this game is so humbling :D

NorCalGreg
04-16-2016, 07:18 PM
Keep coming back to the :5: Big Black Cat - looking good on the track. Doesn't know what to do when the gate opens though!! :)

I heard that, tee-he got left behind

EMD4ME
04-16-2016, 07:31 PM
LOL......that's why this game is so humbling :D

For SUUUUUUUAAAARRRR!!! :)

NorCalGreg
04-16-2016, 07:42 PM
:9: CHARLIES GOLD has speed like you rarely see--wow. He's out of the 9 hole---he's gonna have to bolt out of the gate and cross everyone to get the rail.

Obviously favorite--but with that bad post--I think I'll try to beat him with the :5: CHU AND I ---plus a :5: - :7: exacta box

EMD4ME
04-16-2016, 08:13 PM
That ROcco Bowen is one of my favorite jockeys. Just look at the photo finish pic and you'll see another reason why.

WISH he would run at NYRA. He'd blow up the entire friendly colony with his gun and carry the horse home tactics.

He is SOOO strong, I almost feel sorry for the horse's neck.

dansan
04-18-2016, 01:07 AM
speed dropping lethal