PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream/Aqueduct- Friday April 15, 2016

MitchS
04-14-2016, 09:21 PM
Hello all, been a long week!

Been spending quite a bit of time reviewing my databases. Things I've shared in these posts and some not. The good news is that I've got a better process for creating some of the Astro figs and can do multiple tracks a whole lot easier. The bad news is I had to separate two different forms of Astro figs.

Astro-BE is the blended energy. Certain horses will share some energies for a day or two. The bad new's here is that because of this blending, at times the figs can be erroneous. Sometimes there spot on and sometimes there a little off but overall they do a very good job! We'll need to look to the traditional figs especially when something may seem amiss.

Astro-EE is the other fig I've been working on for a long time and it is extremely exact by Astrological parameters. It's just a little time consuming. I'm finding that Astro-BE does a great job and also in pointing one in the right direction especially in those confusing races where the numbers just don't seem to make sense. Then by looking at the Astro-EE figs, they can explain a lot of the misunderstanding so to speak. With the time factor involved with this sub-set of fig's it's hard for me to include them with my public downloads.

I've updated the manual for the last time. For anyone following along that may be interested, I've included a little bit more explanation to some of the figs in case anyone happens to be researching any of this for themselves.

My next steps are to create figs daily for myself and anyone that might want them as well as doing a little writing.

Gulfstream is ready at the website for everyone to download and
I've also included in the results section, an Astro-EE card so that concept and the explanation in the manual might make a little sense to the non-Astrology minded.

Have a good night,
Mitch

PS- After looking at quite a few tracks and races over a pretty good period. The Astro-BE figs do well with top two first rating like (6-2/PA) numbers and also the last 2 figs like /330- Top2 and top 2, do very well for win and exacta.

MitchS
04-15-2016, 08:56 AM
Morning,

Just a heads up- After further research at a majority of tracks. It's evident that the Astro-BE figs are very predictive. Not perfect but consistently predictive. Again pay attention with the top 2 first designation of the Astro rating and also the top 2 with the last numerical number. These can be 4 horse's but generally will be less. These are your contenders. Good, win, and exotics are coming from this core group. Some huge mutuals at some tracks. $155 winner, with a #1 (6-0) rating as well as many $50+ horses. Ratings with a (5-0)/(6-0) and close to there and up need to be looked at as well as ratings over 300 and up etc..

Have a good day,
Mitch

MitchS
04-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Update- On the Gulfstream card available to all. I've looked race # :1: and this contentious race with the Astro-EE figs. It's a very weak field (low energy) with no real standouts. The favorite # :1: GATO DEL CIELO seems to have the best rating by a little so I've included him as a contender.

MitchS
04-15-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm finally geting back to GP race # :1:

Forgot about the # :4:.... His ratings are good. Decent longshot play

Good luck!

MitchS
04-15-2016, 08:25 PM
Well, That first race didn't go as planned but overall the figs did really well!

In my very first post, it was mentioned how I've been looking at numerous races and how the top 2 in the 1st rating and the top 2 in the 2nd rating have been doing very well. I usually don't report stats but since I mentioned this well before the races started and what to look out for, I'll report theses stats.

Top 2, First rating- (Very easy to see, were looking for the first 2 numerical values. ie 5-1, 6-2 etc... Is better than 4-0, 3-1 and the like.

3 tracks- AQU, GP, KEE

56 Plays
13 wins
23% Win %
Bet- $56
Won- $122
ROI +117%

In the second part, I just took all horses over 300 points as the bet all since I mentioned that number earlier.

32 plays
5 wins
15% win %
Bet $70
Won $182
ROI +160%

Now keep in mind that these plays are bet all, no handicapping. I bet if we did a little handicapping, we could improve these percentages. Results files are up to learn from.

Getting ready to post tomorrow races. Have a good night.

Mitch