PDA

View Full Version : Black Lives Matter movement misguided and out of hand?

letswastemoney
04-12-2016, 04:37 PM
This video is kind of old, but I do not understand why they interrupted a Bernie Sanders protest last year.

7VbHUI1R3IA

But, they use these interrupting tactics all the time, no matter who the candidate is.

LqLfvQfuvsA

Aren't these the two candidates that will fight for them?

BLM seems filled with followers who would rather shut down free speech than have a real debate about ideas and beliefs. What do you think?

barahona44
04-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Well ,at the very least, BLM can't be accused of anti-conservative bias.

betovernetcapper
04-12-2016, 11:17 PM
A cynical person might view the BLM as the African American version of the KKK.

davew
04-13-2016, 06:58 AM
I have to wonder why George Soros is bankrolling them, is he another liberal that wants to tear apart America?

fast4522
04-13-2016, 07:06 AM
I have to wonder why George Soros is bankrolling them, is he another liberal that wants to tear apart America?

The sooner his young bride gets her hands on all his money the better off the whole world is.

Tom
04-13-2016, 07:24 AM
A cynical person might view the BLM as the African American version of the KKK.

Isn't it?

classhandicapper
04-13-2016, 09:34 AM

He is the Beast of Revelations?

Seriously, imho, that man is as close to pure evil masquerading as good as it gets.

Tom
04-13-2016, 09:44 AM
I hate to say it, but Bill Clinton nailed it in his angry reply to a BLM protestor.
And Hillary was also 100% correct in here statement 20 years ago.

classhandicapper
04-13-2016, 11:28 AM
Bill Clinton is a rational and intelligent guy (as were many democrats back then). That is not true now. The party has been hijacked by the fringe left and even the rational democrats are afraid to be truthful.

davew
04-13-2016, 08:12 PM
Chicago police don't like them bouncing on their cars

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-police-arrest-two-black-lives-matter-protesters-153821752.html

delayjf
04-14-2016, 04:41 PM
In response to the Black Lives Matter organization, a growing grass-roots movement responding to BLM claims and protests has emerged. Jerry L. Deany, has emerged as the groups leader and spokesman. Below is his speech at a recent rally outlining their response to BLM that has gone viral.

vZkb7xJUmOQ

Tom, Come out to CA and the beers on me.

davew
06-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Activist Jasmine Richards, a 28-year-old black woman and founder of Pasadena's Black Lives Matter chapter, was convicted of felony lynching.

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/6/11839620/jasmine-richards-black-lives-matter-lynching

betovernetcapper
06-07-2016, 03:22 AM
What I find telling is the last line of the article in which Gyamfi says '"We're going to continue to fight for freedom,". African Americans have freedom. What is reprieved as racial prejudice, is a form of class prejudice that all lower income groups experience. African Americans that commit crimes may also experience prejudice. The larger society dislikes criminals & hires police to deter their behavior.

In Bernard Shaw's play Major Barbara, Andrew Undershaft says that "poverty is a sin' & perhaps this is how poverty should be viewed. African Americans & others that are poor are committing a sin & should be encouraged to mend their ways.

Regarding crime, unless you are very intelligent you are likely to be caught. If your not a member of Mensa, you should find another line of work.

In short African Americans that work & don't commit crimes enjoy the same freedoms that other Americans have. The Civil Rights Act was put into law 15 years before she was born, Brown vs The Board of education was won before her parents were born. The Civil War has been over for 150 years. Get over it all ready. :bang: