PDA

View Full Version : Happy Masters Sunday, everyone

rastajenk
04-10-2016, 07:36 AM
Feel the Bern. :eek:

MutuelClerk
04-10-2016, 08:47 AM
One of my favorite sports days. Were Spieth and Rory warned about slow play yesterday? They were two holes behind at the end. Jordan is a helluva player but man he is slow. Not deliberate. Slow.

incoming
04-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Feel the Bern. :eek:

I hear you! I think the wind has put most out of their "comfort zones."

PhantomOnTour
04-10-2016, 11:32 AM
The hell with those stuffy old bastards and their precious overblown golf tournament...oh wait, someone who went to LSU is in today's final pairing?

I'm all in! :lol:
Geaux Tiger

mountainman
04-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Can the smug foreign commentators please pull even HARDER for their beloved Rory? It increases the sheer pleasure of watching Jordan Speith take the cocky strut RIGHT out of their little darling.

God, those guys make it easy to root American.

NJ Stinks
04-10-2016, 04:28 PM
I've been watching the BBC coverage in England. The commentators would like Spieth a lot more if he wasn't so damn slow. On the other hand, Rory waits for no one. One guy calling the golf here must be 80 - I'm sure he thinks life is too short to be wasting it watching Jordan hop back and forth as the field fades in the distance.

tucker6
04-10-2016, 10:42 PM
I've been watching the BBC coverage in England. The commentators would like Spieth a lot more if he wasn't so damn slow. On the other hand, Rory waits for no one. One guy calling the golf here must be 80 - I'm sure he thinks life is too short to be wasting it watching Jordan hop back and forth as the field fades in the distance.
I thought Sergio was bad 15 years ago, but Spieth is no different. He needs to be penalized more often. That was ridiculous.