PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita Late Money Friday 4/8 Race 6?

The Hawk
04-09-2016, 04:12 PM
A couple of guys I know that bet Santa Anita swear to me that there was a huge late bet on The Natural, #9 in race 6 on Friday, that he went from 30-1 to 8-1 in one flash. I find it hard to believe. If anyone has the ability to look up win odds in the minutes leading up to post time it would be greatly appreciated if you could post it here (I don't have that ability). Thanks very much.

castaway01
04-09-2016, 04:28 PM
A couple of guys I know that bet Santa Anita swear to me that there was a huge late bet on The Natural, #9 in race 6 on Friday, that he went from 30-1 to 8-1 in one flash. I find it hard to believe. If anyone has the ability to look up win odds in the minutes leading up to post time it would be greatly appreciated if you could post it here (I don't have that ability). Thanks very much.

Did the horse win? What did it pay?

The Hawk
04-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Did the horse win? What did it pay?

Ran well to be third at 8-1.

RunForTheRoses
04-09-2016, 04:50 PM

I just watched the TVG replay and yes, first flash while horses approach gate the horse is 21/1, then 19/1 and then they took away the odds. Interesting.

The Hawk
04-09-2016, 08:07 PM
I just watched the TVG replay and yes, first flash while horses approach gate the horse is 21/1, then 19/1 and then they took away the odds. Interesting.

Thank you for checking, I was skeptical.