PDA

View Full Version : AQU/GP/KEE- Friday April 8, 2016

MitchS
04-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Evening,

Was kind of a strange day. Always hated Muddy tracks like at Aqueduct today. The early figures and SR/PR always seem to do good on these kinds of surfaces which would make sense! There were a Couple of reasonable plays, that's about it. No big deal, I enjoy watching races just for the pure enjoyment :)

Have a good night,
Mitch

MitchS
04-08-2016, 10:27 AM
Morning,

You may be wondering why not all of the horses have a Astro-Figure. Then again you may not care :lol: Just kidding. Just to be clear, I've looked at all horses with this figure and only included the top morning line's and or horses that have a reasonable figure that may be of concern. If it does not have a figure, it's of no concern, as least with the Astro-Fig. Other factors may be present.

Starting tomorrow, I've decided to dial in the sheet just a little bit more going forward. In the Trouble/Selections section at the far right, I'll start including more info as to the horses overall strength and if it may be considered a play/what kind etc. Just cause a horse has an Astro-Fig of 7-1/PA+, doesn't necessarily mean its super strong. Most generally it is, but there are times when it is not. These are the type's of thing's that will give better insights going forward in the selections section. That's the final step.

Not sure how the tracks gonna be today at Aqueduct. Yesterday was good with the Proprietary E1,E2 and SR/PR. Today's a different day.

Enjoy your day,
Mitch

MitchS
04-08-2016, 07:35 PM
It was a phenomenal day for the figs at all tracks! Haven't even started handicapping tomorrow yet. Be a long night. Probably just do the usual Aqueduct and also Gulfstream. Might not have them up till morning.

Figs nailed a $48.60 winner at GP. Top SR-PR and also top Astro, nice. There were a few other big winners both at Kee and GP as well as AQU. Too tired to list them all, gotta eat, getting weak! lol. I know there were a couple other $20+ horses Top SR-PR, TOP Astro and some other good ones as well. I've uploaded to results so you can have a look at the numbers if you want to.

I've included the new figs in the AQU results file exactly like the other tracks. I'll do Aqueduct like this tomorrow for everyone. It's a little bit more fine-tuned and I only highlight the Astro horses that have either AS,AG and only some AW's that may have other good figures.

I'm finally pleased with the sheet and can at last just concentrate on the numbers and making figs. It has everything that I want with a good visual for me at least.

Manual is complete- Deleted a bunch of stuff that's not used with horses. Here is a part of the new section-

Sometimes a (7-1/PA+)* is an excellent figure and at other times, it’s really not so good. We manually check/update on a daily basis (a lot of work) the synchronization of the Astro-figures accuracy. We compute a strength rating on the complete Astro sequence. (AB)= Astro bad, (AW)=Astro weak, (AG) Astro good, (AS)= Astro strong. Nothing is perfect, were dealing with flesh and blood, a herd animal, but in the long run, (AG) and (AS) will win at a higher probability. We can accept horses with an (AW) only if he has other good traditional figures.

Also, I'm adding pertinent traditional figures in the selections section. It easier for me to see and not miss anything. You'll see in the results file how its done now.

Dinner time, good night!
Mitch

MitchS
04-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Had an error with the files. Just in case, anyone went over there in the last 20 minutes. Have the correct files up and its working now.

Have a good night