PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct- Wednesday April 6, 2016

MitchS
04-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Evening,

Made a few enhancements to the sheet. I see no reason to make any further modifications. Changed RS to a simple system which will help newer people to the game. The horse is either suited for this race or not. It's as simple as that! I believe sometimes we all at some time or another have "over analysis paralysis" :lol: Also changed the comments section to Trouble/Selections. It's pretty basic now but will spruce it up down the road.

Added one more parameter to the Astro-Figs. All of these little strength additions added to the number are very important. Something I've always looked at but never had on the sheet. I've re-done the manual, it is complete. See no need for any major changes. In the new manual, I've explained at the bottom of sequence #1 what exactly (in very basic lamens terms) what the P,A,S,+ and the new * represent. Should give people a better handle on it.

Also, I've updated the results chart from last Saturday with the new (*) symbol. I think you'll find a few races very interesting.

Aqueduct for Wednesday is at the website, I gotta go eat dinner, starving!

Mitch

MitchS
04-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Morning,

Wasn't paying attention to the weather. It's so nice here in the south! Looks like this arctic blast is still lingering across part of the country. Freezing temperatures with winds gusting to 22mph. Suppose to warm up to 47 with the sun shining. Guess we'll see what happens.