PDA

View Full Version : Gulfstream/Aqueduct

MitchS
04-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Hey there, PA crowd.

Gulfstream's card is packed with a few 3-year-old races, as expected. Not the best for the Astro-fig. Remember that were looking for separation in the numbers just like traditional figs. Better yet, were looking for a horse that rates well with both Astro and traditional numbers. The GP card tomorrow is a little unusual from the normal (meat and potatoes) race day. It's usually the case with special race cards. Sometimes we can find good separation in theses types of races and then again sometimes we can't. The races and numbers are situational. Find the good races with the right situations. We all know that, right :p.

Very important- Astro-figs are energies.

Astro-energy + Ability = a good effort
Astro-energy & no ability = Nothing

Was sidetracked with other things tonight. I didn't highlight my personal picks on this card and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do about Aqueduct. I'll put something up in the morning.

Have a good night,
Mitch

MitchS
04-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Good morning,

Aqueduct is completed and at the website. I'm rushed to go help Pastor run a couple errands and clean the Church. Be back for race time..

I thought of a better way to put it. I was exhausted from a long week last night.

Astro-Energies + Good form and abilities= Good efforts, low mutual
Astro-Energies + Hidden form and abilities = Good efforts, Nice mutuals
Astro-Energies + Declining form and low ability = Poor preformance

Gotta run,
Have a good day

MitchS
04-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Wow, just made it back. Buckets of rain at Gulfstream! :eek: Gonna be an interesting day!

MitchS
04-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Great day at the track! Not gonna list them all but we had both short prices and longshots in the mix. Made a minor change to the lettering at the end of the numerical ratings. It was necessary to add the strength/power of the rating. Pay attention to the PA+ rating at the end. All of the (5) designations were added to today's result charts at the website. It's a very small subtle change but will make a difference in the long-run. Below is copied from the manual. Be back with AQU in the morning.

Have a good night,
Mitch

Sequence #1- (6-4/PA+), (6-4/PA), (6-4/PS+), (6-4/PS), (6-4) = 5 Possibilities
Sequence one represents planetary synchronizations and cycles that reflect a time period. That time period can vary anywhere from today’s race date to within 30 days of today’s race date most generally. The date and strength can vary greatly. We spend a measurable amount of time analyzing the most powerful cycles within any given time period. We’ve identified many positive and negative synchronizations and cycles within our research. The first number (6) in the example above represents a positive cycle and the second number (4) represents a negative cycle for this horse. The (PA+), (PA), (PS+), (PS) and (6-4) are 5 variations that measure strength within the cycle. After a long period of research, it’s become evident that negative factors (the 2nd numerical number in the sequence) can be used in a positive way. We believe that nothing is fated in Astrology. We also believe in free will and every day we exercise this with the day to day choices that we make in our lives. We can use these gifts and cycles (energies) that were dealt with and is ever changing in both positive and negative ways as our day progresses. The problem is that a horse as being an animal cannot talk to us and relay to us what they may be thinking and or how they may be feeling. Because of this, on occasion certain negative factors could be used in a positive way. Remember that higher numbers are best and worst. The first number (6) in this example is higher numbers are better. The second number (4) is higher numbers are worse. A (6-0) is better than a (6-4), but remember that the first number being positive is stronger than the second number which is negative. The alphanumeric lettering at the end of the positive and negative number (6-4) as shown above have 5 possibilities (strengths). We are looking for horses that have the (PA+) symbol. The strength of the symbol in order are (PA+) is the strongest by far. Then (PA) and PS+) are pretty close. (PS) by itself would follow and horses with only a numerical rating, especially if its small should generally be avoided.