PDA

View Full Version : frivolous objection??? Charles Town Race #4

Stoleitbreezing
04-01-2016, 08:55 PM
The jockey on the :2: lodges an objection against the :4: for "impeding" him shortly after the gate. The :2: appears to shy away prior to the :4: safely crossing in front and is then checked. The :4: wires this field by 5 and I get the :4: :3: exacta. The jock on the :2: who finished 6th I believe lodges this objection. What do you think? I thought this guy was really reaching. Don't they penalize this stuff?

no breathalyzer
04-01-2016, 09:09 PM
idk but it would help if they had a head on view.. at first i thought it was bs acting but its hard to tell when they will not show you a head on in the process

Stillriledup
04-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Jocks object at the slightest thing at this place because the judges are clueless morons, the jock knows the most frivolous thing might come down if you put the decision in the hands of the CT judgetards.

Read post 1003 in the DQ thread stickied at the top.

v j stauffer
04-04-2016, 04:39 AM
Sometimes trainers demand a jock claim foul.

There are many reasons for this.

Two of the most prevalent are.... Many trainers really do not know how to watch a race very well and overreact to things that are no big deal.

Another is it helps with making excuses to disappointed owners.

mountainman
04-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Sometimes trainers demand a jock claim foul.

There are many reasons for this.

Two of the most prevalent are.... Many trainers really do not know how to watch a race very well and overreact to things that are no big deal.

Another is it helps with making excuses to disappointed owners.

Most players would be astonished at what big babies trainers tend to be. Especially in the heat of competition.

bello
04-04-2016, 12:20 PM
I saw the race and I had no doubt there would be an objection. It also would have been criminal had they taken the winner down.

Marrero could not control the speed his horse had 100 yards ut of the gate and had to take up for that reason. Winner did nothing wrong. It was a stab by Marrero at best but that is ehat these guys do.