PDA

View Full Version : *AQ 7TH Pace Play--OVERAWE 10-1

NorCalGreg
04-01-2016, 05:56 AM
Here's something you don't see every day...a horse with the highest last-race pace figure--OF THE DAY--not just this race---and LED his last race--1st call.

What does that mean, you ask? Maybe nothing, since his last race was a maiden win--but looking carefully, he's not up against all that much in this
State-Bred Alw 62000n1x. Overawe has had a good 4 weeks to recover, with a couple non-taxing workouts in the meanwhile. Also, his maiden-breaking race may turn out to be very keyish--with one winner out of two starters since.

He's facing his first condition --while 1-2 shot THIRST FOR GLORY looks more like a money-burner than anything. You want to bet a 1-2 shot--go bet Triple-Bris advantage SWELL in the 6th, instead.

I'll go with :1: OVERAWE 10-1 ML to win..w/ :1: over :2: :4: :5: exacta..with :2: :4: :5: over :1: as a saver.

good luck today,

✨NCG

MitchS
04-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Good analysis! Thanks for showing. My figs show him top 3 with the black box rating, good speed and best late rating in route race with a decent Astro fig. Along with good pace-analysis is why I had him as a possible longshot play on my sheet as well.

Have a good day Greg,
Mitch

Cice
04-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Me thinks Overawe will have company up front today and I like Clifton Pleasure's chance to upset. Clifton Pleasure ran on March 5th, which had a very live rail that day and ran wide the whole race against a glacial pace as well.

I'm betting Clifton Pleasure to win, saving with the odds on fav.

Good luck!

Cice
04-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Richard Migliore loves the way your horse looks btw!

no breathalyzer
04-01-2016, 08:28 PM
bet when lizzy gets off