PDA

View Full Version : hey, ya know what this board needs? i'll tell you what this board needs. this board

freeneasy
06-28-2004, 06:23 PM
needs more icons.
maybe something that moves around like the pac man guy, you know an action kind of figure. or maybe something like a bear taking a dump (sht) in the forest you know something to brighton up dick smidth's day. or say like for tom we could have a little action figure of a guy or monkey throwing banana's at everybody or some guy getting hit in the face with a banana cream pie or how about the old classic of maybe some guy picking his nose or how about a icon of a set of hands tearing up a bunch o hard luck losing tickets or some guy jumping up in the air clicking his heels holding up a handful of winning tickets or how about some guy tossing back a stiff drink with x's in his eyes, yeah you dont have to tell me about that guy or how about some guy with dollar signs in his eyes. or you can have an icon of some guy tipping his cowboy hat, ranchwest might like that one or how about a pinup girl, boy do we need a pinup girl. you know some girl with a little heart shaped tush and 1/2 million dollar set of legs or how about some guy jumping off a cliff or some guy up to his neck in quicksand or how about one for suff with the yaz hitting a homerun or someguy out in the rightfield stands catching one of yaz's homeruns, how about the old longtime standby of some guy flushing himself down the toilet and holding up a sign saying goodby cruel world or how about one with a guy with lumps on his head being chased by his wife with a rolling pin in her hand, dave's wife might like that one or how about an icon of some shady looking charracter saying something out of the cornor of his mouth like "psst, hey buddy' heres a good one, how about "cha ching" now we all know what that stands for, or how about some guy putting his last dollar bill on the longest shot on the board aka winmanwin. or just how about an icon of one of the all time greats in history of cartoon comedy and my all time favorites, yep you guessed him, screwball squirrel.
we'v been looking at these same old guys forever, i love em n all but hey c'mon lets spiff it up a little and get us a couple of fresh new characters up there. all in favor say ey:D

CryingForTheHorses
06-28-2004, 08:04 PM
My wife can be the pinup girl..She gives new meaning to the word JOCKS SILKS

freeneasy
06-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by McSchell_Racing
My wife can be the pinup girl..She gives new meaning to the word JOCKS SILKS
and its not that iam drawing blanks as to the comment i think id kinda like to make its just that iam guessing aint nobody else going to touch that one for anything either! ok, ok i like the idea!

CryingForTheHorses
06-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by freeneasy
and its not that iam drawing blanks as to the comment i think id kinda like to make its just that iam guessing aint nobody else going to touch that one for anything either! ok, ok i like the idea!

Im sure you know my wife used to be a jockey..A very pretty Jockey..She is a very good rider. Go to my site and you will see her

Suff
06-29-2004, 08:27 PM
free

your aiming right

Pa says i likke have industry types. i say .....spell checks & ego and balance statement make the worthless...

on purity alone they fail

give me a guy that play his child support money,,,, those are players..... I spank hustlers and intelligent ants

PaceAdvantage
06-29-2004, 08:33 PM
The board would be a boring place if all it had were SUFFS.

Diversity is the key Mikey....diversity is the key.

Suff
06-29-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
The board would be a boring place if all it had were SUFFS.

Diversity is the key Mikey....diversity is the key.

isupposeyourrightbutifigureyourwrong

hows things at S I ?

Suff
06-29-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Suff
isupposeyourrightbutifigureyourwrong

hows things at S I ?

lol....take out LA and everthing west ...kneels