PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct/Gulfstream- Friday April 1, 2016

MitchS
03-31-2016, 08:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

Trying to make the last tweaks and minor refinements before Derby day. I think we're just about there. All the traditional figures look good. Had a problem with the negative figure (2nd figure) in the Astro calculations. I've adjusted this to a little bit tighter configuration. A negative 1 or 2 should be ok, but a negative 3 or more should be an elimination is what it looks like going forward.

Also, the TK/Q column where the selection designations of (W) and (L) are found, now take all data both traditional and Astro under consideration to make selection recommendations.

Running a little behind. Aqueduct is up at the website now and Gulfstream will be up later tonight and or in the morning.

Have a good one,
Mitch

MitchS
03-31-2016, 10:49 PM
Gulfstream Park completed :)

MitchS
04-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Evening,

You may have noticed that at the beginning of the day (the posted sheet/selections) there were a few more calculated Astro figures than normal, just a few. I've been working on a process that I call blended energies and synchronizations. People and horses born during the same month draw from similar energies. The closer to the exact day become more powerful but there is a point where blending and synergy are apparent.

Since I've been working on this project, you'd be amazed at what I've seen in the background being able to see more calculated horses than what I'm able to put on the sheet. Its been apparent for a long time (to me) that every horse on the sheet needs to have the Astro figure. Its one of the most powerful numbers on the sheet, bar none. The combination of the traditional figures with the Astro numbers are key. The new process, that was actually started today (todays figures) will allow me to make sure that every horse in every race is calculated going forward starting tomorrow. I will also highlight the top 3 like all of the other figures.

In todays results files at the website. I added additional Astro figures in most all races on both cards. You'll need to pull up those results sheets and have a look. Its amazing! The numerical scale I created and use is exact.

BTW, The 10th at Gulfstream today. We had 5 horses calculated with the Astro figures. The top 3, ran 1-2-3 and the 50 cent tri paid $181.20, not bad!

Be back later tonight with tomorrows big Gulfstream card,
Mitch

NorCalGreg
04-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Evening,

You may have noticed that at the beginning of the day (the posted sheet/selections) there were a few more calculated Astro figures than normal, just a few. I've been working on a process that I call blended energies and synchronizations. People and horses born during the same month draw from similar energies. The closer to the exact day become more powerful but there is a point where blending and synergy are apparent.

Since I've been working on this project, you'd be amazed at what I've seen in the background being able to see more calculated horses than what I'm able to put on the sheet. Its been apparent for a long time (to me) that every horse on the sheet needs to have the Astro figure. Its one of the most powerful numbers on the sheet, bar none. The combination of the traditional figures with the Astro numbers are key. The new process, that was actually started today (todays figures) will allow me to make sure that every horse in every race is calculated going forward starting tomorrow. I will also highlight the top 3 like all of the other figures.

In todays results files at the website. I added additional Astro figures in most all races on both cards. You'll need to pull up those results sheets and have a look. Its amazing! The numerical scale I created and use is exact.

BTW, The 10th at Gulfstream today. We had 5 horses calculated with the Astro figures. The top 3, ran 1-2-3 and the 50 cent tri paid $181.20, not bad!

Be back later tonight with tomorrows big Gulfstream card,
Mitch

I noticed your top Astro-Fig horse (w/o ties) were 1st or 2nd in 7 of 9 races @ GPX, with a 12-1 and 20-1 with top fig--both ran 2nd @ big place prices.

Well done, Mitch :ThmbUp: