PDA

View Full Version : Takeittotheedgetakemymoneyplease

boys at tosconova
03-31-2016, 01:42 AM
don't know why, but i have made plenty of cash w/ romans.

seems like the only longshot worth playing

f2tornado
03-31-2016, 07:19 AM
The thing is bred like what you would expect in a distance horse. Mr. P on top and in the power hole. Buckpasser-x, 42 dosage points (rare these days) including two solid and two professional (also rare). It would be a tall order to knock off the favorites in a 9F prep on just a 7F maiden victory but I certainly can see this horse hit the tri or super then coming back down the road and shock at a price.

boys at tosconova
03-31-2016, 12:50 PM
The thing is bred like what you would expect in a distance horse. Mr. P on top and in the power hole. Buckpasser-x, 42 dosage points (rare these days) including two solid and two professional (also rare). It would be a tall order to knock off the favorites in a 9F prep on just a 7F maiden victory but I certainly can see this horse hit the tri or super then coming back down the road and shock at a price.

yeah..winning the race is prolly out of the question. but when roman speaks the way he does, i tend to listen...if he leaves and has staying power a second place finish might be possible, especially if he's really good and/or one of the favs encounters trouble.

gunning out to the lead and finishing a not so far back 3rd would be promising as well..although long term goals don't really help us as bettors in the fla derby

boys at tosconova
03-31-2016, 02:39 PM
how much can you really expect if takeit finishes 2nd to either even money horse?

seems like there's no money to be made even playing the horse when equating the risk/reward aspect........i'm doubting it will even be $50 dollars.

i might just have to watch the 7/$8.00 favorite exacta come it and not even bet the race..as the likelihood of takeit finishing 2nd is less than the $$$ you should get because people will prolly make the horse 3rd choice.

sadly the exacta payout will prolly be 20/25 should he finish 2nd....lame

f2tornado
03-31-2016, 03:07 PM
how much can you really expect if takeit finishes 2nd to either even money horse?

seems like there's no money to be made even playing the horse when equating the risk/reward aspect........i'm doubting it will even be $50 dollars.

i might just have to watch the 7/$8.00 favorite exacta come it and not even bet the race..as the likelihood of takeit finishing 2nd is less than the $$$ you should get because people will prolly make the horse 3rd choice.

sadly the exacta payout will prolly be 20/25 should he finish 2nd....lame

If the Mohaymen/Nyquist exacta pays 4-1 as you suggest then I'll take it. It is possible the $2 exacta with Takeit could pay 25-1 since boxing the favorites will suck up most of the pool. I'll play Takeit on bottom of trifecta along with Fellowship and hope for the best. The tri wont pay great either assuming the chalk runs 1-2 but might get 15 or 20-1 if Fellowship does miss the board.

boys at tosconova
04-02-2016, 03:46 PM
If the Mohaymen/Nyquist exacta pays 4-1 as you suggest then I'll take it. It is possible the $2 exacta with Takeit could pay 25-1 since boxing the favorites will suck up most of the pool. I'll play Takeit on bottom of trifecta along with Fellowship and hope for the best. The tri wont pay great either assuming the chalk runs 1-2 but might get 15 or 20-1 if Fellowship does miss the board.

my 7/8 dolla exacta estimation for the two favs is for 2bucks...doubtful you'll see 4-1 or a $10 dolla number....it's possible to even see 5 or 6 bux for 2 dollars as well. lets face it the competition is weak and virtually unplayable for 2nd

as for longshots....can't even include fellowship, takeit or the 7c ownership horse as part of. pretty sure they'll have be the first numbers called out as the 3rd place horse in triples..

PhantomOnTour
04-02-2016, 06:40 PM
While we're posting possible bombs to play in this race....
I'm stupid enough to give Zito's #8 a shot in exotics.
Keying 2nd/3rd in tri bets under the big chalks and a few others.

WTF is wrong with me?? :faint: